Archive: T.V Highlights Of The Week!!


Show original post
Hello World
Hello World avatar

12121 posts since 7/3/05

4 Apr 2007 21:32
Recording Worst teeth of UK on BBC3 to watch after Grand designs on C4
stoney
stoney avatar

17514 posts since 22/1/05

4 Apr 2007 21:35
ive not been to the dentist for bout 5 years Cry
Essence
Essence avatar

3109 posts since 10/1/05

4 Apr 2007 21:37
stonefish wrote: ive not been to the dentist for bout 5 years Cry


go asap Smiling
Prot0
Prot0 avatar

1773 posts since 15/6/04

4 Apr 2007 21:37
doodle_duck_dandy wrote: Recording Worst teeth of UK on BBC3 to watch after Grand designs on C4

I'm watching Worst Teeth in Britain and it's absolutely shocking the state some of these people's teeth are in.

One of the dentists who is doing treatment on a 20 year old's mouth says the damage in her mouth is that of a 100 year old. Puzzled
stoney
stoney avatar

17514 posts since 22/1/05

4 Apr 2007 21:44
Essence wrote:
stonefish wrote: ive not been to the dentist for bout 5 years Cry


go asap Smiling

cant do it, last time had 5 fillings hurt to fuck, they numbed me, but i still felt the drilling ad heard the voices …
Essence
Essence avatar

3109 posts since 10/1/05

4 Apr 2007 21:45
stonefish wrote:
Essence wrote:
stonefish wrote: ive not been to the dentist for bout 5 years Cry


go asap Smiling

cant do it, last time had 5 fillings hurt to fuck, they numbed me, but i still felt the drilling ad heard the voices …

Better than having no teeth in your 30s Sad
stoney
stoney avatar

17514 posts since 22/1/05

4 Apr 2007 21:46
Essence wrote:
stonefish wrote:
Essence wrote:
stonefish wrote: ive not been to the dentist for bout 5 years Cry


go asap Smiling

cant do it, last time had 5 fillings hurt to fuck, they numbed me, but i still felt the drilling ad heard the voices …

Better than having no teeth in your 30s Sad

im 30 in october too, maybe i best go Cry
Essence
Essence avatar

3109 posts since 10/1/05

4 Apr 2007 21:47
I aint 30, just saying cant be nice having no teeth at a young age Smiling
MoB
MoB avatar

36841 posts since 31/8/04

4 Apr 2007 21:49
Word, cant wait till i get my braces fitted. Horrible teeth are Sick!
Homer
Homer avatar

23926 posts since 8/5/03

4 Apr 2007 21:50
When you having it done ?

I noticed this morning that my teeth dont line up anymore Puzzled

The top middle gap is off line with the bottom Puzzled
Essence
Essence avatar

3109 posts since 10/1/05

4 Apr 2007 21:54
you getting it sorted then mob? mine have been on about 9 weeks now. Noticed a huge change, I will request some pics of the dentist and send them to u Smiling
MoB
MoB avatar

36841 posts since 31/8/04

4 Apr 2007 21:54
When i get back in August. My upper set look fine but i have a massive overbite and my bottom set could do with straightening up 3k though Sad
MoB
MoB avatar

36841 posts since 31/8/04

4 Apr 2007 21:55
Essence wrote: you getting it sorted then mob? mine have been on about 9 weeks now. Noticed a huge change, I will request some pics of the dentist and send them to u Smiling

Yeah thought it better to do it now while i have the money. Its not something i'll regret doing and having good teeth is Cool
Edit: Cheers man if you dont mind sending me some Cool
Essence
Essence avatar

3109 posts since 10/1/05

4 Apr 2007 21:57
MoB wrote:
Essence wrote: you getting it sorted then mob? mine have been on about 9 weeks now. Noticed a huge change, I will request some pics of the dentist and send them to u Smiling

Yeah thought it better to do it now while i have the money. Its not something i'll regret doing and having good teeth is Cool
Edit: Cheers man if you dont mind sending me some Cool

No problem mate, will be a few weeks till next appointment, so I will ask then. But yeah I hated having bad teeth and wearing a brace I dont notice it at all. Its all good.
haz
haz avatar

4334 posts since 7/1/04

4 Apr 2007 22:07
just seen all that fan trouble. Fucking scum bag italians shit heads. The Man u fans were genuine footy fans, werent even proper hooligans.
Hello World
Hello World avatar

12121 posts since 7/3/05

4 Apr 2007 22:36
Watching the teeth. Shocking. I got a tiny bit of acid errosion on my lower front front a year long diet coke blast and i was reaaly swaeting about it. Nothing like the sights on here.
AAA
AAA avatar

10012 posts since 15/12/02

4 Apr 2007 22:38
haz wrote: just seen all that fan trouble. Fucking scum bag italians shit heads. The Man u fans were genuine footy fans, werent even proper hooligans.


So in the 300 odd people you see get smashed, you can tell they aint hooligans, how?
haz
haz avatar

4334 posts since 7/1/04

4 Apr 2007 22:44
a few had fannies
Oops
AAA
AAA avatar

10012 posts since 15/12/02

4 Apr 2007 22:46
haz wrote: a few had fannies
Oops

Laughing out loud
Hello World
Hello World avatar

12121 posts since 7/3/05

4 Apr 2007 23:12
Tomorrow at 9pm BBC3 'my tits are too big.'