General Discussion: Tattoos * NSFW *


Show original post
stevomacca
stevomacca avatar

878 posts since 23/6/03

23 Mar 2006 21:52
Can you please stop quoting that with that pic, makes me squirm seeing a mans manhood pierced, why do people do that, WHYYYYY??

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Rufio
Rufio avatar

5994 posts since 11/10/05

23 Mar 2006 23:09
henry wrote: think i am going to get one when i am LA but not sure what to get.

imo nicole richies roserie is the best tatoo at the moment



So cool, thinking of copying it to lose my tat virginity Cool
[deleted]
 avatar
23 Mar 2006 23:10
reminds me of drew barrymore's.
shorty
shorty avatar

6805 posts since 16/4/03

23 Mar 2006 23:12
dont copy a tattoo! draw your own!
jaques
jaques avatar

28 posts since 8/2/06

23 Mar 2006 23:32
I'm going to get this on my inner arm some time next winter, but much MUCH smaller.

mr.white
mr.white avatar

17101 posts since 10/7/04

23 Mar 2006 23:34
Please tell me that isn't the number from Lost?

(And if it is.. please tell me you're joking!)
Rufio
Rufio avatar

5994 posts since 11/10/05

23 Mar 2006 23:35
shorty wrote: dont copy a tattoo! draw your own!

Rufio
Rufio avatar

5994 posts since 11/10/05

23 Mar 2006 23:36
mr.white wrote: Please tell me that isn't the number from Lost?

(And if it is.. please tell me you're joking!)

Tis from Donnie Darko
jaques
jaques avatar

28 posts since 8/2/06

23 Mar 2006 23:37
mr.white, no chum, its not Smiling

Its from Donnie Darko.. I like it because it reminds me of how precious life is. It is the countdown to the death of Donnie's girlfriend.. I lost a friend a while back, considered having his initials on my arm.. but I like this idea Smiling
mr.white
mr.white avatar

17101 posts since 10/7/04

23 Mar 2006 23:39
robbie williams has the number of his mates intials, and his mate has robbies.. e.g 1823 = rw
popguncork
popguncork avatar

1960 posts since 26/5/05

23 Mar 2006 23:42
jaques wrote: mr.white, no chum, its not Smiling

Its from Donnie Darko.. I like it because it reminds me of how precious life is. It is the countdown to the death of Donnie's girlfriend.. I lost a friend a while back, considered having his initials on my arm.. but I like this idea Smiling

(No emo.)
morning mist
morning mist avatar

3725 posts since 29/5/05

24 Mar 2006 00:01
Im going to attend a tattoo expo this weekend, looking for some inspiration for my japanese-themed full-sleeve, that I´ve wanted to do for ages

something like this


Rebekki
Rebekki avatar

934 posts since 15/6/05

24 Mar 2006 20:12
shorty wrote: cheers^^^

just decided to get three more small ones on the same foot just above my toes, will wait till the summer though

did your tattoo hurt? my friend said it was sooo painful. really want to get one on my foot.
Cazerelli
Cazerelli avatar

12039 posts since 16/5/03

24 Mar 2006 23:35
i want a tattoo but i don't know what of…a woman at work has three stars on the inside of her wrist like shortys, one red, blue and yellow and the same on her ankle. I always thought they looked cool but i'm not up for the inner wrist bit to be honest i'm funny with all that wrist slashing blood business.

i'd like something really rock and roll but i know i will get sick of something gay when i become a classical music lover.
R
R avatar

13339 posts since 17/5/03

25 Mar 2006 00:56
shorty wrote: dont copy a tattoo! draw your own!

you're the first person EVER with stars? Laughing out loud
New York Herald Tribune
New York Herald Tribune avatar

2015 posts since 13/8/04

25 Mar 2006 03:00
tattoos are fucking shit you can see that by the 95% ofpeople that describe themselves as spiritual when they have their shit ink done, and the other 5% are wiggers who have bad boy written above their tiny cock or something.

if a japanese man or chinese man had "tranquility" or something written in english on his arm he would rightfully be derided as a tit, any english person who subjects the languages of the orient to such abuses deserves at least the same tag.

keep it clean
morning mist
morning mist avatar

3725 posts since 29/5/05

25 Mar 2006 03:13
go to sleep, your drunk.
jimbck
jimbck avatar

18 posts since 25/3/06

25 Mar 2006 03:33
Stop talking about tattoos and actually commit to getting one.
morning mist
morning mist avatar

3725 posts since 29/5/05

25 Mar 2006 03:41
I though you used up all your awesome retard powers in the other thread
jimbck
jimbck avatar

18 posts since 25/3/06

25 Mar 2006 03:46
My awesome retard powers helped me actually get tattoos, If you keep talking about them some more one might magically appear!

Maybe some script round the wrist! or a couple Kanji symbols!!…or even a nautical star or 2!!! Wowsers!