General Discussion: Terrorist scum


Show original post
Gurr
Gurr avatar

1770 posts since 10/3/06

10 Aug 2006 11:31
boo hoo, you can't show off your fucking westwood bag on the plane.

fucking hell.
denisovich
denisovich avatar

996 posts since 14/6/05

10 Aug 2006 11:32
flying in 6 hours. not fussed about any risk, but do not want a cancellation or ten hours of delays. pain in the fucking arse.
harrygoodfella
harrygoodfella avatar

1535 posts since 17/5/03

10 Aug 2006 11:35
OG wrote: ^apparently the po-po are saying the muslims have prob got a back up plan so thats why they are being careful.

Do you have infomation that we don't??? Are you saying that everyone in the Muslim world knew about this, and they have a back up plan??

It quotes like that which make me wonder about what kind of world we are now living in. "The Muslims!!!!"

What happened the last time they rolled the tanks into Heathrow about a year back??? As far as I can remember sod all happened after. No arrests, no charges. Nothing. I may be wrong, but with all this shit going on in Lebanon, I can't help but feel slightly sceptical when stuff like thsi happens.

After all, we along with the Americans are the only ones who don't want, sorry, aren't calling for a ceasefire. Do they do things like this to give reasons for their actions abroad, and keep us shitting it every time we look at someone who may be a "terrorist".

I dunno if I am becoming more and more synical as i get older, but that is the way I look at it.

It will be interesting if they charge any of the 21 people arrested, or after a week or so, they are quietly released without charge.


subfunktion
subfunktion avatar

2506 posts since 13/5/06

10 Aug 2006 11:39
denisovich wrote: flying in 6 hours. not fussed about any risk, but do not want a cancellation or ten hours of delays. pain in the fucking arse.


Where you flying from?
Rirawin
Rirawin avatar

9581 posts since 17/7/05

10 Aug 2006 11:42
Great. I fly out in 11 days time, lets do hope it blows over… To top it off, I fly back on September 11th Laughing out loud
SOS
SOS avatar

6483 posts since 12/10/04

10 Aug 2006 11:43
unlucky, make sure you take those pictures for me before then.
Laughing out loud
OG
OG avatar

270 posts since 25/7/06

10 Aug 2006 11:54
Mickey Feckin Carroll wrote: Do you have infomation that we don't??? Are you saying that everyone in the Muslim world knew about this, and they have a back up plan??

i said APPARENTLY, not that i KNOW, they have a back up plan which is why they are being careful.

Mickey Feckin Carroll wrote: It quotes like that which make me wonder about what kind of world we are now living in. "The Muslims!!!!"

They have admitted to 9/11 + 7/7 attacks so yeh it is more than likely them…even if you are a muslim not directly involved i cant see them out preaching about stopping this. The leaders of their communtiy need to take action and TEACH these young men something USEFUL! How many current wars involve muslims?? It is written in the koran to kill all non muslims!

Mickey Feckin Carroll wrote: What happened the last time they rolled the tanks into Heathrow about a year back??? As far as I can remember sod all happened after. No arrests, no charges. Nothing. I may be wrong, but with all this shit going on in Lebanon, I can't help but feel slightly sceptical when stuff like thsi happens.

After all, we along with the Americans are the only ones who don't want, sorry, aren't calling for a ceasefire. Do they do things like this to give reasons for their actions abroad, and keep us shitting it every time we look at someone who may be a "terrorist".
I dunno if I am becoming more and more synical as i get older, but that is the way I look at it.

Whatever it takes…

Mickey Feckin Carroll wrote: It will be interesting if they charge any of the 21 people arrested, or after a week or so, they are quietly released without charge.

well even if they are not charged at least they will think twice before they even comtemplate shit next time
Prot0
Prot0 avatar

1773 posts since 15/6/04

10 Aug 2006 12:00
Gurr wrote: boo hoo, you can't show off your fucking westwood bag on the plane.

fucking hell.

Yeah that is pretty pathetic, lol
Paolo G
Paolo G avatar

7408 posts since 10/8/06

10 Aug 2006 12:02
hes trying to say they just arrest randoms for propaganda reasons, so these guys may well not be terrorists.

Dont worry mickey ur not gettin old, im 22 and thought the same thing when i saw the headline. when were in cahoots with the despicable country that is the US, anything is possible.
jet
jet avatar

5758 posts since 20/6/01

10 Aug 2006 12:03
Gurr wrote: boo hoo, you can't show off your fucking westwood bag on the plane.

fucking hell.

took me fucking ages to find a bag big enough to carry books, sunnies, etc, but not too big to be classed as merely a handbag. i'm hardly weeping, and if i were, it'd be for the fact that i spent a long time looking for something that i now don't need for the purpose it was purchased for. that alright with you, sssssweet'art?

edit: on reflection maybe i should have said something like 'oh no, i fly on sunday and the bad men are going to get me', but i'm british, so i'll just be pissed off by the inconvenience instead.
andymakesglasses
andymakesglasses avatar

20641 posts since 26/1/06

10 Aug 2006 12:09
SOS wrote: unlucky, make sure you take those pictures for me before then.
Laughing out loud

no homo?

Cheers
Andy
Gurr
Gurr avatar

1770 posts since 10/3/06

10 Aug 2006 12:12
jet wrote:
Gurr wrote: boo hoo, you can't show off your fucking westwood bag on the plane.

fucking hell.

took me fucking ages to find a bag big enough to carry books, sunnies, etc, but not too big to be classed as merely a handbag. i'm hardly weeping, and if i were, it'd be for the fact that i spent a long time looking for something that i now don't need for the purpose it was purchased for. that alright with you, sssssweet'art?

edit: on reflection maybe i should have said something like 'oh no, i fly on sunday and the bad men are going to get me', but i'm british, so i'll just be pissed off by the inconvenience instead.

you spent ages looking for a bag you intend using once?
haz
haz avatar

4334 posts since 7/1/04

10 Aug 2006 12:16
What a nonce. And you wear pnik. you big pufter
NumBerS
NumBerS avatar

3364 posts since 5/3/04

10 Aug 2006 12:16
Mickey Feckin Carroll wrote:
OG wrote: ^apparently the po-po are saying the muslims have prob got a back up plan so thats why they are being careful.

Do you have infomation that we don't??? Are you saying that everyone in the Muslim world knew about this, and they have a back up plan??

It quotes like that which make me wonder about what kind of world we are now living in. "The Muslims!!!!"

What happened the last time they rolled the tanks into Heathrow about a year back??? As far as I can remember sod all happened after. No arrests, no charges. Nothing. I may be wrong, but with all this shit going on in Lebanon, I can't help but feel slightly sceptical when stuff like thsi happens.

After all, we along with the Americans are the only ones who don't want, sorry, aren't calling for a ceasefire. Do they do things like this to give reasons for their actions abroad, and keep us shitting it every time we look at someone who may be a "terrorist".

I dunno if I am becoming more and more synical as i get older, but that is the way I look at it.

It will be interesting if they charge any of the 21 people arrested, or after a week or so, they are quietly released without charge.
Concurr. good post.
denisovich
denisovich avatar

996 posts since 14/6/05

10 Aug 2006 12:27
its difficult though, each time they fuck up and arrest people, then release without charge they look like idiots. but that would be nothing compared to the outrage if it was shown they failed to act on information which was even remotely suspicious.

jet
jet avatar

5758 posts since 20/6/01

10 Aug 2006 12:39
Gurr wrote:
jet wrote:
Gurr wrote: boo hoo, you can't show off your fucking westwood bag on the plane.

fucking hell.

took me fucking ages to find a bag big enough to carry books, sunnies, etc, but not too big to be classed as merely a handbag. i'm hardly weeping, and if i were, it'd be for the fact that i spent a long time looking for something that i now don't need for the purpose it was purchased for. that alright with you, sssssweet'art?

edit: on reflection maybe i should have said something like 'oh no, i fly on sunday and the bad men are going to get me', but i'm british, so i'll just be pissed off by the inconvenience instead.

you spent ages looking for a bag you intend using once?

not once, no, it'll get usage once the airports resume usual services but its airline debut was scheduled for sunday. nobody likes delays.




t_dot
t_dot avatar

6087 posts since 1/8/05

10 Aug 2006 12:48
why the edit?? ^^
Sol
Sol avatar

12241 posts since 17/3/03

10 Aug 2006 13:02
Fucking terrorists!

I'm supposed to be flying to Portugal on Saturday morning. All flights in and out of Gatwick are cancelled right now. Evil
jet
jet avatar

5758 posts since 20/6/01

10 Aug 2006 13:03
t_dot wrote: why the edit?? ^^

i mentioned something about being a poofter, and then figured the post wasn't meant for me. oopsy.
harrygoodfella
harrygoodfella avatar

1535 posts since 17/5/03

10 Aug 2006 13:08
OG wrote:
Mickey Feckin Carroll wrote: Do you have infomation that we don't??? Are you saying that everyone in the Muslim world knew about this, and they have a back up plan??

i said APPARENTLY, not that i KNOW, they have a back up plan which is why they are being careful.

Mickey Feckin Carroll wrote: It quotes like that which make me wonder about what kind of world we are now living in. "The Muslims!!!!"

They have admitted to 9/11 + 7/7 attacks so yeh it is more than likely them…even if you are a muslim not directly involved i cant see them out preaching about stopping this. The leaders of their communtiy need to take action and TEACH these young men something USEFUL! How many current wars involve muslims?? It is written in the koran to kill all non muslims!

Mickey Feckin Carroll wrote: What happened the last time they rolled the tanks into Heathrow about a year back??? As far as I can remember sod all happened after. No arrests, no charges. Nothing. I may be wrong, but with all this shit going on in Lebanon, I can't help but feel slightly sceptical when stuff like thsi happens.

After all, we along with the Americans are the only ones who don't want, sorry, aren't calling for a ceasefire. Do they do things like this to give reasons for their actions abroad, and keep us shitting it every time we look at someone who may be a "terrorist".
I dunno if I am becoming more and more synical as i get older, but that is the way I look at it.

Whatever it takes…

Mickey Feckin Carroll wrote: It will be interesting if they charge any of the 21 people arrested, or after a week or so, they are quietly released without charge.

well even if they are not charged at least they will think twice before they even comtemplate shit next time

Would I be correct in assuming that your repeated use of "They" in your replies, is refering to Muslims?? Just curious??