General Discussion: Top nonce tottie, no slappers


Show original post
rural
rural avatar

17871 posts since 26/9/06

9 Oct 2009 12:45
Emanuela De Paula


berk
berk avatar

2118 posts since 24/3/08

9 Oct 2009 12:49
bookstore knows whats good
Sleuth
Sleuth avatar

5376 posts since 12/9/04

9 Oct 2009 12:55
Abby Clancy is fit.

eent
eent avatar

9015 posts since 25/2/05

9 Oct 2009 15:02
Abbey clancy deffo. Katherine Jenkins, definately up there.


Mr X
Mr X avatar

7053 posts since 12/7/07

9 Oct 2009 15:20
Cheryl Cole oozes sex appeal but is probably frigid in bed or doesn't like sex.

Why else would Cashley cheat on her?
MoB
MoB avatar

37338 posts since 31/8/04

9 Oct 2009 15:21
X wrote: Cheryl Cole oozes sex appeal but is probably frigid in bed or doesn't like sex.

Why else would Cashley cheat on her?

Cos he's bent.
Kingmob07
Kingmob07 avatar

9190 posts since 11/5/07

9 Oct 2009 15:50
Abby Clancy?? Laughing out loud PM any decent looking blonde bird in the country.

Good picks on Kurylenko, Kunis and the Next advert bird. Now that's sexy. Surprised no-one's mentioned Monica Bellucci yet though.

berk
berk avatar

2118 posts since 24/3/08

9 Oct 2009 16:06
Kingmob07 wrote: Abby Clancy?? Laughing out loud PM any decent looking blonde bird in the country.

Good picks on Kurylenko, Kunis and the Next advert bird. Now that's sexy. Surprised no-one's mentioned Monica Bellucci yet though.


what you know birds that look like this ???

MrPlatinum
MrPlatinum avatar

8939 posts since 24/2/04

9 Oct 2009 16:08
Sexy Laughing out loud looks like a moody old mare
Sleuth
Sleuth avatar

5376 posts since 12/9/04

9 Oct 2009 16:42
You telling me you wouldnt fuck this -



I find that very hard to believe.

MrPlatinum
MrPlatinum avatar

8939 posts since 24/2/04

9 Oct 2009 16:42
Looks decent with make-up on, except I reckon she could squat more than I can.
saint nicholegs
saint nicholegs avatar

4355 posts since 13/10/08

9 Oct 2009 16:45
Charlotte Casiraghi Smiling

BOOKSTORECORE
BOOKSTORECORE avatar

7634 posts since 8/8/06

9 Oct 2009 16:46
Um, yeah, totally…
Kingmob07
Kingmob07 avatar

9190 posts since 11/5/07

9 Oct 2009 16:46
Sexiest woman in the world thread, and, 'oi, you saying you wouldn't fuck this?' thread. Yeah, ok, PM me when you get some perspective and/or get your hormones in check. She's a WAG. She's supposed to look as generically pretty as possible.
Sleuth
Sleuth avatar

5376 posts since 12/9/04

9 Oct 2009 16:51
Kingmob07 wrote: Sexiest woman in the world thread, and, 'oi, you saying you wouldn't fuck this?' thread. Yeah, ok, PM me when you get some perspective and/or get your hormones in check. She's a WAG. She's supposed to look as generically pretty as possible.

I realise the point of the thread grandad.

It's just a sexiest women in the world thread is too general and hard to pin point one person. My opinion of who it is chances all the time.



Mr X
Mr X avatar

7053 posts since 12/7/07

9 Oct 2009 16:52
Sleuth is 12.
Sleuth
Sleuth avatar

5376 posts since 12/9/04

9 Oct 2009 16:52
X wrote: Sleuth is 12.


That cut deep.
schtoop
schtoop avatar

13045 posts since 9/4/07

9 Oct 2009 16:58
Christine Walkden - the one show gardener

Ineff
Ineff avatar

9855 posts since 7/4/04

9 Oct 2009 17:00
Jodi Gordon.


Borderline obsessed with her.
MrPlatinum
MrPlatinum avatar

8939 posts since 24/2/04

9 Oct 2009 17:02
Thought that was your 'Before' pic.