General Discussion: The 'These days, if you say you're English you'll be thrown in jail' thread


Show original post
Rez
Rez avatar

7936 posts since 5/4/09

posted 19 Dec 2017 21:30, edited 19 Dec 2017 21:30
.
zappa1903
zappa1903 avatar

149 posts since 26/8/14

19 Dec 2017 21:34
At the end of the day I'm friends with all races, my girlfriend is Asian one of my best friends Indian and have black friends too who would find this funny. People need to get a grip, I never promoted slavery, I'm and equal opportunity person but in Britain today people are afraid to say or do anything to non white people mainly Muslims. Look at the media, there afraid to say things when there is sometimes a problem as they may be classed as racist. Come on people get a grip, if I went to Africa or Asia I would expect some jokes to be made about my race but I wouldn't be offended because that's who I am whether they like it or not
sydneyking
sydneyking avatar

4516 posts since 26/9/09

19 Dec 2017 21:42
I know what you mean, if you say you’re English these days m8……..
Dee
Dee avatar

11142 posts since 22/11/07

posted 19 Dec 2017 21:44, edited 19 Dec 2017 21:44
https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/selectatest.html


(https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/oct/05/racist-racism-racially-white-ethnic-minorities)
nothingelseworked
nothingelseworked avatar

3216 posts since 21/2/10

posted 19 Dec 2017 22:49, edited 19 Dec 2017 22:49
People who think blackface is okay are probably the same people that say things like "Why can people say Brit but I can't say Paki?????????????????"

No clue about anything outside their bubbles.
zappa1903
zappa1903 avatar

149 posts since 26/8/14

19 Dec 2017 23:02
At the end of the day I can say whatever i like, whether it's PC or not I don't care. I was born in 1986 I like clothes, music and tv. If I look at something and find it funny that's my opinion and I don't care about the the past because I never infulanced by what happened then, I cannot help my ancestors but I can live as one although I dont always agree
breck
breck avatar

939 posts since 5/3/09

posted 19 Dec 2017 23:47, edited 19 Dec 2017 23:47
edlo wrote: I don't give a shit about the fact it's Muslim, I give a shit about the fact is doesn't make use of a stun gun (with extensive scientific study behind it) to humanely kill the animal. If an animal has had a shitty life might as well give a shitty tortuous death too according to you? Well I disagree. I don't agree with kosher either, For animal welfare reasons so stop trying to act like I'm racist

Wilhelm Schulze from the University of Hannover did a scientific experiment in the 70's and concluded that halal was the most humane method of slaughter over pre-stunning animals, it is also the most hygienic method. Sorry bro.

Although that said, alot of meat which is said to be halal, isn't actually halal. In my opinion, having an animal anywhere near a slaughter house with the mass slaughter methods you see today, isn't halal.
Dee
Dee avatar

11142 posts since 22/11/07

posted 20 Dec 2017 04:54, edited 20 Dec 2017 04:54
breckroadlover wrote:
edlo wrote: I don't give a shit about the fact it's Muslim, I give a shit about the fact is doesn't make use of a stun gun (with extensive scientific study behind it) to humanely kill the animal. If an animal has had a shitty life might as well give a shitty tortuous death too according to you? Well I disagree. I don't agree with kosher either, For animal welfare reasons so stop trying to act like I'm racist

Wilhelm Schulze from the University of Hannover did a scientific experiment in the 70's and concluded that halal was the most humane method of slaughter over pre-stunning animals, it is also the most hygienic method. Sorry bro.

Although that said, alot of meat which is said to be halal, isn't actually halal. In my opinion, having an animal anywhere near a slaughter house with the mass slaughter methods you see today, isn't halal.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn17972-animals-feel-the-pain-of-religious-slaughter/

…..But Schulze himself, who died in 2002, warned in his report that the stunning technique may not have functioned properly.

Mr X
Mr X avatar

7053 posts since 12/7/07

20 Dec 2017 07:32
Blackface is banter. Nothing more.

Calling someone a Pakki, Nigger, Gook, Wop whatever it’s all fine. Do you think people who are Pakistani, black or Chinese don’t insult white people? Americans call us limeys. We’re all racist. It’s a perfectly normal human trait that is being replaced by political correctness not admitting to being racist might mean you have a fundamental problem in society.
Mr X
Mr X avatar

7053 posts since 12/7/07

posted 20 Dec 2017 07:37, edited 20 Dec 2017 07:37
Rez calling someone a racist cunt. Isn’t that ironic he should use the word cunt like it’s ok? This illustrates my point.

It’s just as hateful if not moreso yet he uses the terminology as colloquial slang.
Mr X
Mr X avatar

7053 posts since 12/7/07

20 Dec 2017 08:00
Dressing up as a Nazi shouldn’t be taken so seriously either. It’s an act, a costume for a party. Bad taste maybe but it’s a joke… they aren’t all raging far right socialists. Would you call prince harry a Nazi?
MLI
MLI avatar

4349 posts since 6/10/09

20 Dec 2017 09:33
illwill wrote: Data entry would pay a lot less without unions.

We have a union. The saps that join it throw their money away. The union doesn't do shit. I went straight to my boss the other day and asked for a payrise and justified it, said what I'll deliver if she gave it to me. Done. Payrise given. I'm my own fucking union. Cool

Unions are just a scam to do weak lazy people out of their money.
JacktheHat
JacktheHat avatar

1655 posts since 26/2/10

20 Dec 2017 09:59
Mr X wrote: Blackface is banter. Nothing more.

Calling someone a Pakki, Nigger, Gook, Wop whatever it’s all fine. Do you think people who are Pakistani, black or Chinese don’t insult white people? Americans call us limeys. We’re all racist. It’s a perfectly normal human trait that is being replaced by political correctness not admitting to being racist might mean you have a fundamental problem in society.

But surely it’s fundamentally about human decency? You think it’s alright to use a derogatory term about another person because ‘they would about you’? Call it political correctness if you want but I’d rather speak to another person and think of that person as I would like them to speak to or think about me. Our whole society is creaking under the weight of narrow minded views like these.
MrW
MrW avatar

2514 posts since 1/8/11

posted 20 Dec 2017 10:00, edited 20 Dec 2017 10:00
.
Mr X
Mr X avatar

7053 posts since 12/7/07

20 Dec 2017 10:02
You’re right. Everyone is mean spirited.
Rez
Rez avatar

7936 posts since 5/4/09

20 Dec 2017 10:08
X it's pretty telling that your only view of what racism is, is calling each other slurs.

And your belief that society is fine, as long as everyone else is as hateful as you, is why nobody wants you in society.

The idea that you would compare the word cunt to the n-word is staggeringly ignorant. Please get outside of your bubble.
Mr X
Mr X avatar

7053 posts since 12/7/07

posted 20 Dec 2017 10:21, edited 20 Dec 2017 10:21
You’re mistaken. Im not hateful at all but I could be if the humour is misinterpreted. You calling someone cunt is straight hate though.

I don’t believe anything on forums or social media. To understand a person you need to talk to them face to face.
deuce
deuce avatar

13644 posts since 21/1/08

20 Dec 2017 10:39
worst thread ever created on here, such a shitfest.

rez showing his white guilt.
the resident muslims defending halal and saying its humane.
others stating halal is brutal (tbh i couldnt give a shit how its killed, boot it to death if you want).
mr x spouting off his racism.

dead the thread
swede
swede avatar

7883 posts since 21/3/09

20 Dec 2017 10:45
rights for whites ay jords? is that too much to ask?
Mr_Tea_10_Sugars
Mr_Tea_10_Sugars avatar

1 posts since 20/12/17

20 Dec 2017 10:48
I just find this place online to try to speak about the clothes and all i read is pakis is bad. Make me so sad