General Discussion: The Championship (and lower divisions) discussion thread including transfers.


Show original post
caol87
caol87 avatar

2072 posts since 28/6/14

11 Apr 2018 10:47
TROYBOY wrote: warnock telling the wolves manager to FUCK OFF about 100 times in 60 seconds was funny thoughLaughing out loud

You're not you when you're hungry

stoney
stoney avatar

17440 posts since 22/1/05

11 Apr 2018 19:59
Amazing goal that against us Ubercool
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23667 posts since 14/10/04

12 Apr 2018 08:19
Still think you will make the play offs?
Burt
Burt avatar

5701 posts since 3/1/10

12 Apr 2018 08:22
stoney wrote: Amazing goal that against us Ubercool
Scorcher Cool
stoney
stoney avatar

17440 posts since 22/1/05

12 Apr 2018 19:25
carl lewis wrote: Still think you will make the play offs?

yep
rural
rural avatar

17614 posts since 26/9/06

14 Apr 2018 18:48
FFS Brentford. Well done Wolves, will be a good edition to the PL if they can keep some of their key players for next season.
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23667 posts since 14/10/04

14 Apr 2018 19:35
Millwall in the pl next season Cool
caol87
caol87 avatar

2072 posts since 28/6/14

posted 14 Apr 2018 19:41, edited 14 Apr 2018 19:41
rural wrote: FFS Brentford. Well done Wolves, will be a good edition to the PL if they can keep some of their key players for next season.

Saw that last minute goal coming, just typical Fulham thing to do, bottled it against qpr earlier in the season at the cottage, did it again today in the other derby, meh, still think its all to play for, will come down to the final day of the season for that 2nd spot i reckon

Praying Derby beat Cardiff, god i dislike Warnock
NumBerS
NumBerS avatar

3337 posts since 5/3/04

15 Apr 2018 12:24
carl lewis wrote: Millwall in the pl next season Cool
Rather they in any other division than ours. Cl9se them down
caol87
caol87 avatar

2072 posts since 28/6/14

20 Apr 2018 21:18
You Whites! Just the 22 unbeaten then… Ubercool
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23667 posts since 14/10/04

23 Apr 2018 17:18
Derby to bottle it?
caol87
caol87 avatar

2072 posts since 28/6/14

23 Apr 2018 17:24
carl lewis wrote: Derby to bottle it?

Hope not, really need them to beat Cardiff tomorrow for us to stand any chance of getting 2nd spot
stoney
stoney avatar

17440 posts since 22/1/05

23 Apr 2018 17:59
carl lewis wrote: Derby to bottle it?

looking like it agin
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23667 posts since 14/10/04

24 Apr 2018 07:17
caol87 wrote:
carl lewis wrote: Derby to bottle it?

Hope not, really need them to beat Cardiff tomorrow for us to stand any chance of getting 2nd spot

Great season tickets prices tickets for next season if you go up
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23667 posts since 14/10/04

24 Apr 2018 13:00
stoney wrote:
carl lewis wrote: Derby to bottle it?

looking like it agin

Dam seen your run in, will b a miracle if you make it.
TROYBOY
TROYBOY avatar

576 posts since 28/2/12

24 Apr 2018 16:30
carl lewis wrote:
caol87 wrote:
carl lewis wrote: Derby to bottle it?

Hope not, really need them to beat Cardiff tomorrow for us to stand any chance of getting 2nd spot

Great season tickets prices tickets for next season if you go up

tell me more…….
caol87
caol87 avatar

2072 posts since 28/6/14

posted 24 Apr 2018 16:32, edited 24 Apr 2018 16:32
TROYBOY wrote:
carl lewis wrote:
caol87 wrote:
carl lewis wrote: Derby to bottle it?

Hope not, really need them to beat Cardiff tomorrow for us to stand any chance of getting 2nd spot

Great season tickets prices tickets for next season if you go up

tell me more…….

Cheapest are £350 for adults
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23667 posts since 14/10/04

24 Apr 2018 17:34
https://www.fulhamfc.com/seasontickets

£59 for under 17s is a massive steal if they go up.
NumBerS
NumBerS avatar

3337 posts since 5/3/04

24 Apr 2018 18:05
Hopefully Colin will pip the Ruperts to 2nd and they’ll come unstuck again in the play offs.
caol87
caol87 avatar

2072 posts since 28/6/14

posted 24 Apr 2018 18:29, edited 24 Apr 2018 18:29
Cardiff play neanderthal football, long balls and scrappy, thats what i've seen from them in the last few games anyway, who wants to see that kind of football in the Premier League