Archive: The Premiership discussion thread including potential transfers.


Show original post
Guido
Guido avatar

12884 posts since 20/4/05

5 Jul 2007 12:58
R wrote: i didnt realise me stating that the mail saying that man u are signing tevez is claiming it as my own? some fucking idiots on here.

1 thing i do know is the chelsea bid reported in press for chmbonda is real, we were going to reject but now hes causing a whole fuss over it and wants to leave. bloke we had our eyes on as a potential replacement from the start is the one who signed for west ham so we might be a bit fucked. i love chimbonda Sad


It was a joke man Smiling

He's so overrated and proving again what a cunt he is. you'd be well rid for that cash.
MB
MB avatar

4346 posts since 27/9/05

5 Jul 2007 13:00
if he dont wanna play fuck him off imo, i bet he signs his new contract with the fucking gloves on as well!
R
R avatar

13011 posts since 17/5/03

5 Jul 2007 13:03
2nd best right back in the league imo, class
Mate
Mate avatar

3685 posts since 15/4/07

5 Jul 2007 13:08
He is good but any player who doesn't wanna be where they are should be booted out sharpish imo
MB
MB avatar

4346 posts since 27/9/05

5 Jul 2007 13:13
exactly, im a spurs fan and rate him highly. But the minute someone dont want to play for you out them
MB
MB avatar

4346 posts since 27/9/05

5 Jul 2007 13:14
why does it put a * in the 'u' of spurs? Laughing out loud
DW
DW avatar

4256 posts since 24/5/06

5 Jul 2007 13:32
i hope they do sign tevez imagine a 4 pronged attack with Anderson, Nani, Rooney & Tevez….

….but I can see it now may 2008 chelsea going to court to try & win the title back!
purple
purple avatar

2981 posts since 16/1/06

5 Jul 2007 13:55
DW wrote: i hope they do sign tevez imagine a 4 pronged attack with Anderson, Nani, Rooney & Tevez….

….but I can see it now may 2008 chelsea going to court to try & win the title back!

Ronaldo not good enough to start? Smiling
New York Herald Tribune
New York Herald Tribune avatar

2015 posts since 13/8/04

5 Jul 2007 13:59
mase wrote: why does it put a * in the 'u' of spurs? Laughing out loud

brad is a goonerbury isn't he?
MB
MB avatar

4346 posts since 27/9/05

5 Jul 2007 14:01
BAN!
Guido
Guido avatar

12884 posts since 20/4/05

5 Jul 2007 14:01
klaxtone wrote:
DW wrote: i hope they do sign tevez imagine a 4 pronged attack with Anderson, Nani, Rooney & Tevez….

….but I can see it now may 2008 chelsea going to court to try & win the title back!

Ronaldo not good enough to start? Smiling

Laughing out loud

consigned Giggs and Scholes to the Scrap heap also Sad
New York Herald Tribune
New York Herald Tribune avatar

2015 posts since 13/8/04

5 Jul 2007 14:11
mase wrote: exactly, im a spurs fan and rate him highly. But the minute someone dont want to play for you out them

chim is replaceable but ideally as someone suggested on 365 - get him sold, add 8m and get dani alves haha…although what i saw of him against us was a diving whiner which is apparantly not far off the mark - need two midfielders though, doesnt even have to be someone amazing on the left if we have a decent player throguht the centre who can keep a ball unlike jenas
Brad
Brad avatar

5019 posts since 20/6/01

5 Jul 2007 14:12
New York Herald Tribune! wrote:
mase wrote: why does it put a * in the 'u' of spurs? Laughing out loud

brad is a goonerbury isn't he?

Oops Laughing out loud
DW
DW avatar

4256 posts since 24/5/06

5 Jul 2007 14:50
haha how did i forget about ronaldo!!!!
Craigski
Craigski avatar

231 posts since 22/5/07

5 Jul 2007 16:02
Link to a funny game

http://www.addictinggames.com/zidaneheadbuttgame.html
india
india avatar

5662 posts since 31/10/05

5 Jul 2007 19:38
R wrote: 2nd best right back in the league imo, class


who's first? i agree with you bout chimbonda, think he's brilliant.

ferreira?
R
R avatar

13011 posts since 17/5/03

5 Jul 2007 19:40
g neville, one of the most consistent players ive ever seen. been around for ages too, had forgotten until i saw a clip the other day that he played in euro 96.
Bueller?
Bueller? avatar

2789 posts since 23/1/03

5 Jul 2007 19:52
MoB wrote: Hearing rumours arsenal might be in for a big signing by the end of next week. Only rumours mind.

In relation to this, I was told by someone today that this signing will be Obafemi Martins, for between 10 and 13 million.

Dont know how much truth there is in this, but the person that told me, does have certain connections in the business (no R) Laughing out loud
Mate
Mate avatar

3685 posts since 15/4/07

5 Jul 2007 19:53
Bueller? wrote:
MoB wrote: Hearing rumours arsenal might be in for a big signing by the end of next week. Only rumours mind.

In relation to this, I was told by someone today that this signing will be Obafemi Martins, for between 10 and 13 million.

Dont know how much truth there is in this, but the person that told me, does have certain connections in the business (no R) Laughing out loud

Laughing out loud
Post Punk
Post Punk avatar

624 posts since 1/5/06

5 Jul 2007 20:34
Bueller? wrote:
MoB wrote: Hearing rumours arsenal might be in for a big signing by the end of next week. Only rumours mind.

In relation to this, I was told by someone today that this signing will be Obafemi Martins, for between 10 and 13 million.

Dont know how much truth there is in this, but the person that told me, does have certain connections in the business (no R) Laughing out loud

He's got a £10m release clause so the numbers make sense.