Menswear: TKMAXX thread


Show original post
Rirawin
Rirawin avatar

9344 posts since 17/7/05

13 Dec 2006 22:57
Or it could just be old seasons stock… yes TKmaxx has sold fakes before. But do you think they would still be operating if all they sold were fakes? I mean we're not talking some dodgy market stall here. Nevertheless I hardly ever buy anything in TKmaxx mainly due to odd sizes and the fact that the ones in Leicester and Norwich are both extremely shit.
eent
eent avatar

9015 posts since 25/2/05

14 Dec 2006 01:43
DirgeXX wrote: I'm not too bothered about other people when shopping, but I care about cheating myself into buying something that might not be the real deal. Aren't you? You have to be one discerning shopper. For me, 60% off cause alarm bells to ring.

60% off causes my wallet to rejoice
bruk
bruk avatar

3616 posts since 2/11/06

4 Mar 2007 12:04

Picked these up in leeds yesterday, immediately examined em' and called fake. Tongue swoosh too fat, print on some of the stars is faded, air unit insole is total garabge etc… took em back and tried to explain they shouldnt resell but dont think they were remotely fussed.

Also picked up some levi blue stars for 30 but waaaay small on me in the thigh.

mbs
mbs avatar

4350 posts since 28/7/06

4 Mar 2007 12:14
^ that's quite funny. Illd wear them…
bruk
bruk avatar

3616 posts since 2/11/06

4 Mar 2007 12:26
mbs wrote: ^ that's quite funny. Illd wear them…

Would have considered that but they we're size 9's and too small for me, would have been to dutty. Even if they were tens tho, they'd prolly be in pieces after a few wears
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

4 Mar 2007 12:28
how much were the snides? if you paid less then 300 quid you knew you were buying moodys and they knew they were selling you moodys….i dont get it?
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

4 Mar 2007 12:29
one of the biggest load of bullshit bollocks lies EVER posted on this forum…Well done, you are the Winner!!!
bruk
bruk avatar

3616 posts since 2/11/06

4 Mar 2007 12:37
Smiling
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

4 Mar 2007 12:39
bruk wrote: Smiling
Worst thing is, 90% of the divvys on here fucking believed ya. Laughing out loud
San
San avatar

10493 posts since 14/11/05

4 Mar 2007 12:51
^Fucking show-off Laughing out loud
Martinmargiela2002
Martinmargiela2002 avatar

25507 posts since 1/10/02

4 Mar 2007 13:03
Someone write a letter to TKMAXX head office and watch dog saying they are selling fake trainers. Smiling
bruk
bruk avatar

3616 posts since 2/11/06

4 Mar 2007 13:16
Martinmargiela2002 wrote: Someone write a letter to TKMAXX head office and watch dog saying they are selling fake trainers. Smiling

Yeah, then Noble con go on the show as the FUK spokesperson…
can see it now "these trainers yeah… they're fake… PLEASE ADVISE!"
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

4 Mar 2007 13:22
aint never wirte a letter in me life….didnt even write to my bird once when i done 18 months Laughing out loud…So count me out, you got me wrong, you need someone else, would love to see it happen tho.
San
San avatar

10493 posts since 14/11/05

4 Mar 2007 13:25
Noble Locks. wrote: aint never wirte a letter in me life….didnt even write to my bird once when i done 18 months Laughing out loud…So count me out, you got me wrong, you need someone else, would love to see it happen tho.

.

bruk
bruk avatar

3616 posts since 2/11/06

4 Mar 2007 13:27
i'll write the letter, you get yer best visvim's on it'll be fine! Laughing out loud
mbs
mbs avatar

4350 posts since 28/7/06

4 Mar 2007 13:54
size 9's must be suprme samples..

..remember buying some lovely nb samples from maxx a vouple of years ago…
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

4 Mar 2007 13:57
mbs wrote: size 9's must be suprme samples..

..remember buying some lovely nb samples from maxx a vouple of years ago…
to late to try and cover yourself now, we all know you fell for it hook line and sinker. Laughing out loud
mbs
mbs avatar

4350 posts since 28/7/06

4 Mar 2007 13:59
yes im trying to cover myself.
im like that.

fan
fan avatar

3948 posts since 11/2/07

4 Mar 2007 22:47
incase anyone is interested, i was in tkmaxx today and they had some umbro x kim jones trainers (kinda like leather versions of vans chukka) for £14, (only had an 8 and a 10 tho and i am a 9!) and also those puma trainers with the big plastic strap thing (they look a bit like slip on vans (also £14) and had those in loads of sizes.
DW
DW avatar

4256 posts since 24/5/06

4 Mar 2007 23:01
BennaKid wrote: incase anyone is interested, i was in tkmaxx today and they had some umbro x kim jones trainers (kinda like leather versions of vans chukka) for £14, (only had an 8 and a 10 tho and i am a 9!) and also those puma trainers with the big plastic strap thing (they look a bit like slip on vans (also £14) and had those in loads of sizes.

you should start a new thread for this Eye-wink