Menswear: TKMAXX thread


Show original post
figurine
figurine avatar

5728 posts since 14/5/07

26 Sep 2018 21:26
Laughing out loud
swede
swede avatar

7940 posts since 21/3/09

27 Sep 2018 08:52
surely essexboy would actually be all over those
Rez
Rez avatar

7951 posts since 5/4/09

27 Sep 2018 10:14
Hate the fragment logo so much, why have they still stuck with it, fash as fuck Laughing out loud
Owlix
Owlix avatar

2000 posts since 16/10/08

27 Sep 2018 10:52
There seems to be loads of Converse in TK at the moment. I picked up a pair of the Bunney lows in white and a pair of 70's lows at the weekend.
Blofeld
Blofeld avatar

156 posts since 30/12/15

27 Sep 2018 16:46
https://www.tkmaxx.com/men/activewear/snow+ski/snow+ski-clothing/navy-soft-shell-lined-trousers/p/31089741

TNF Brigandine ski pants. DryVent as opposed to GoreTex but a steal at £60.
inversesquare
inversesquare avatar

6663 posts since 7/6/08

28 Sep 2018 00:31
Some nice looking Tricker's Boots online at the moment
Byte
Byte avatar

2910 posts since 16/6/10

4 Oct 2018 14:17
Anyone ever find samples in TK ? My store has a bunch of Penfield and some have big sample labels sewn into the collar.
generic_guy
generic_guy avatar

9254 posts since 16/9/02

4 Oct 2018 15:05
Taplow TK had some very nice Trickers in, brown Stow boots but still £200.
16simon
16simon avatar

463 posts since 21/4/11

4 Oct 2018 15:52
generic_guy wrote: Taplow TK had some very nice Trickers in, brown Stow boots but still £200.

Also on the website. There's something moody about them, insole logo isn't like any other Tricker's that I've seen.
caol87
caol87 avatar

2006 posts since 28/6/14

posted 4 Oct 2018 16:14, edited 4 Oct 2018 16:14
Private White VC wool overcoat, rrp £750

https://www.tkmaxx.com/mens-gold-label/grey-wool-overcoat/p/37179146
themistake
themistake avatar

10517 posts since 20/2/06

5 Oct 2018 08:26
16simon wrote:
generic_guy wrote: Taplow TK had some very nice Trickers in, brown Stow boots but still £200.

Also on the website. There's something moody about them, insole logo isn't like any other Tricker's that I've seen.

spotted a load of fake Mauviel in there a few months ago.
discobobulated
discobobulated avatar

700 posts since 21/4/10

20 Oct 2018 12:24
Got a pair o Yohji sunnies for £18 as the sun came out & forgot my shades. Cool
YLAup
YLAup avatar

5140 posts since 5/9/11

20 Oct 2018 14:40
caol87 wrote: Private White VC wool overcoat, rrp £750

https://www.tkmaxx.com/mens-gold-label/grey-wool-overcoat/p/37179146

Tried this on, fits absolutely huge and long for a so called medium (baffling numbered sizes, even worse than Folk. Range something like 1 to 9)

On a another note Manchester has in a pair of black Legacy runners size 8/42 for £120. Please buy them so I don't.
YLAup
YLAup avatar

5140 posts since 5/9/11

20 Oct 2018 16:55
This is the pair. If anyone wants, willing to do a pickup if they are still there tomorrow.

https://www.endclothing.com/gb/our-legacy-mono-runner-comrb.html?173=uk-9&gclid;=EAIaIQobChMI3fe8272V3gIV4r3tCh12rgDwEAQYBiABEgIUWvD_BwE

Think they were actually £129 in a 42.
illwill
illwill avatar

3596 posts since 17/5/04

20 Oct 2018 17:06
Look like the Sketchers some of the spastics in my office wear.
YLAup
YLAup avatar

5140 posts since 5/9/11

20 Oct 2018 17:07
Just know there's some on here that like them.
Seventyfour
Seventyfour avatar

8749 posts since 6/10/05

20 Oct 2018 17:45
illwill wrote: Look like the Sketchers some of the spastics in my office wear.
YLAup
YLAup avatar

5140 posts since 5/9/11

31 Oct 2018 18:15
If you're looking for a decent and cheap lambswool/cashmere jumper, and not bothered by names, these Brunella Gori made in Italy ones in store and on site are well good. Saddle shoulder and feel very substantial for £35. Got them in Navy and Charcoal and have surpressed my appetite for a fruity coloured Shetland.
illwill
illwill avatar

3596 posts since 17/5/04

posted 31 Oct 2018 18:36, edited 31 Oct 2018 18:36
Spotted a few Italian market brands in TKs recently. Perhaps Yoox is punting some of its stock through them.
swiftus
swiftus avatar

762 posts since 1/7/09

1 Nov 2018 00:01
YLAup wrote: This is the pair. If anyone wants, willing to do a pickup if they are still there tomorrow.

https://www.endclothing.com/gb/our-legacy-mono-runner-comrb.html?173=uk-9&gclid;=EAIaIQobChMI3fe8272V3gIV4r3tCh12rgDwEAQYBiABEgIUWvD_BwE

Think they were actually £129 in a 42.

These are an abomination