General Discussion: Top 5 fragrances anyone?


Show original post
diederik
diederik avatar

3300 posts since 16/8/11

26 May 2015 07:41
LFC wrote:
diederik wrote: Escentual usually has decent prices on CDG


Finishes tonight

Escentual are cheeky cunts though, cause whenever they have a coupon they jack up the prices of the smellies. CDG are always reduced from RRP - with the coupon it's the same amount as you'd normally pay.
DuffMan
DuffMan avatar

14389 posts since 21/2/07

26 May 2015 08:19
Exactly what I just noticed. I think the prices are maybe 5% better with the code than normally.
LFC
LFC avatar

5639 posts since 14/6/11

posted 26 May 2015 09:06, edited 26 May 2015 09:06
Ah right that's a bit shit. Pisses me off they don't stock Tom Ford, but works out well on the Guerlain I wear and the birds Gucci Flora blue and pink
Dee
Dee avatar

12026 posts since 22/11/07

posted 26 May 2015 19:46, edited 26 May 2015 19:46
are the prices raised - no dosh Sad

anyone nosed etro ambra?
melange
melange avatar

565 posts since 30/12/11

27 May 2015 04:40
Can anyone recommend a nice fragrance that's noted for lasting a long while?

Also anyone have any thoughts on any of the Polo fragrances?
EssexBoyII
EssexBoyII avatar

7171 posts since 5/6/07

27 May 2015 07:40
What's the best Le Labo fragrance? And where's the nearest gaff to Liverpool Street where I can try? Like Black Orchid, Spicebomb, Valentino Uomo as a guide. The Vetiver?
Dee
Dee avatar

12026 posts since 22/11/07

27 May 2015 12:16
you're probably going to like patchouli 24. Lab 18 is my favourite, 3rd bottle. The vetiver is similar to CDG2 man but got sick of it quickly as did with santal. Oud is good.
San
San avatar

10493 posts since 14/11/05

27 May 2015 21:05
I think Le Labo products are crap. Last around 2 hours max on me.
Purchased Acqua Di Parma Oud today. Best fragrance in long
FLG
FLG avatar

5882 posts since 21/5/04

27 May 2015 23:47
San wrote: I think Le Labo products are crap. Last around 2 hours max on me.
Purchased Acqua Di Parma Oud today. Best fragrance in long
I fell in love with that stuff in Liberty last week, £155 a bottle though right?
Ironically I find Acqua Di Parma fragrances only last 2-3 hours on me.
HuxleyPig
HuxleyPig avatar

280 posts since 26/1/10

28 May 2015 02:05
FLG wrote:
San wrote: I think Le Labo products are crap. Last around 2 hours max on me.
Purchased Acqua Di Parma Oud today. Best fragrance in long
I fell in love with that stuff in Liberty last week, £155 a bottle though right?
Ironically I find Acqua Di Parma fragrances only last 2-3 hours on me.

Not a massive saving but 10% off this on John Lewis website at the moment
San
San avatar

10493 posts since 14/11/05

28 May 2015 09:46
ADP Oud was £150 from Selfridges so that John Lewis price is good at £135
Mikez
Mikez avatar

32 posts since 22/4/15

28 May 2015 14:30
Best Creed fragnance? Really can't decide between Creed VIW, SMW and Aventus. For summer at least
blackham
blackham avatar

1858 posts since 17/7/13

28 May 2015 14:32
anywhere selling discounted black orchid? stupidly missed the bank holiday deals
Toasted
Toasted avatar

1709 posts since 15/10/09

28 May 2015 15:14
I've got the Le Labo Patchouli and I love it. Lasts for ages. Incredibly strong smell.
RickRude
RickRude avatar

3901 posts since 13/1/12

28 May 2015 15:35
Mikez wrote: Best Creed fragnance? Really can't decide between Creed VIW, SMW and Aventus. For summer at least

Aventus FTW
HuxleyPig
HuxleyPig avatar

280 posts since 26/1/10

28 May 2015 16:08
RickRude wrote:
Mikez wrote: Best Creed fragnance? Really can't decide between Creed VIW, SMW and Aventus. For summer at least

Aventus FTW

I second this, by far my most complimented of the creeds I have
Mikez
Mikez avatar

32 posts since 22/4/15

2 Jun 2015 14:45
Got some testers and I agree. Cheapest place to get it?
ODB
ODB avatar

3594 posts since 21/6/06

posted 2 Jun 2015 19:59, edited 2 Jun 2015 19:59
,
ODB
ODB avatar

3594 posts since 21/6/06

2 Jun 2015 20:02
,
baddie
baddie avatar

2140 posts since 21/7/09

3 Jun 2015 11:54
anyone had both wonderoud and wonderwood? which do you think is nicer?