14 Oct 2018 10:13
I watched Maniac. I liked it, thought the acting was great. Storyline ultimately forgettable though.
Just started the Haunting of Hill House on Netflix. Halfway through and shit is scary AF.
14 Oct 2018 15:40
hooked on Parts Unknown (Netflix)
24 Dec 2018 13:12
Anything good over this holiday period?
Looking for mainly docs
24 Dec 2018 17:14
The Innocent Man on Netflix is excellent for true crime heads.
24 Dec 2018 20:11
Loved maniac! Whole vibe was brilliant
26 Dec 2018 10:00
Thought Killing Eve was a bit of a joke, they are all meant to be professional spies/hit(wo)men, they are all morons though. Quite a few gaping plot holes. Why is an American working for British intelligence? etc.
Narcos Mexico, on the other hand.. excellent entertainment
26 Dec 2018 10:36
It’s obviously tongue in cheek. You believe Darth Vadar is real or ?
Jungle book, muppets and home alone 2 back to back to back was heaven
26 Dec 2018 11:32
The new jungle book on netflix is top notch, i nearly shed a tear too (you'll know the scene…
28 Dec 2018 10:20
Never watched Prison Break properly the first time round when it was on ch5, but defo up there in the top 5.
31 Dec 2018 12:00
Black Mirror: Bandersnatch. Liked it but found the whole interactive thing a little distracting.
31 Dec 2018 13:35
Narcos - not a 'The Wire' beater but fucking close.
13 Jan 2019 15:10
Tv of 2018, a weird year as its peak TV with over 500 scripted shows to chose from so think most lists are going to be pretty personal, not in any order really…
1. Godless . Fuk fav Jack O Connell proving how much life there is left in the westerns
2. The Haunting Of Hill House . Hate horror as its not scary but this transcends horror to become a great show
3. The Staircase , Late too this but its bingey like making a murderer, excellent ( I don't think he did it)
4. Westworld . Consistently excellent
5. Altered Carbon . A very decent sci fi, better than the expanse which is a snore fest
6. Atlanta 2 . Nothing else like it
7. The Ozarks . still very watchable
8. Wild Wild Country . What a mind fuck, hard to believe it was all real stuff done by a crazed cult who built an entire city plus working airport.
9. The Punisher . Jon Bernthal is the man
10. Goliath . Billy Bob is the man
11. Barry . deffo worth a watch
12. Billions . entertaining
13. The Sinner. Bingey as fuck
14. High Maintenance . A small dropoff since taking HBO s big bucks but still good
15. Babylon Berlin . Incredibly original German fare
14 Jan 2019 10:40
New True Detective tonight