General Discussion: The Film And T.V Torrent Thread. All Free D/L Conversation In Hurr.


Show original post
Gizmo
Gizmo avatar

4429 posts since 20/10/09

27 Aug 2015 17:35
Southpaw:

http://freeproxy.io/o.php?b=5&u;=NS42NS4xNDMuMjl8Oi8vZXh0cmF0b3JyZW50LmNjL3RvcnJlbnQvNDM3NzEzNy9Tb3V0aHBhdy4yMDE1LkhEUmlwLlh2aUQtRVRSRy5odG1sfE1vemlsbGEvNS4wIChNYWNpbnRvc2g7IEludGVsIE1hYyBPUyBYIDEwXzEwXzMpIEFwcGxlV2ViS2l0LzUzNy4zNiAoS0hUTUwsIGxpa2UgR2Vja28pIENocm9tZS80NC4wLjI0MDMuMTU3IFNhZmFyaS81MzcuMzZ8ODAwMzg3
2925mark
2925mark avatar

2034 posts since 18/10/07

27 Aug 2015 17:50
Can't get that to work, mate. Which site is it?
oldgregg
oldgregg avatar

6393 posts since 13/4/02

27 Aug 2015 17:54
TCB wrote:
MoB wrote: is it not a tad boring? I read the premise but when i saw the trailer i just thought, meh.

The Wire started off very slowly as well.

Think you are on pretty thin ice with the parallels now tbh
Gizmo
Gizmo avatar

4429 posts since 20/10/09

27 Aug 2015 18:23
2925mark wrote: Can't get that to work, mate. Which site is it?

Extra torrent, I use a proxy, that was the link in the address bar.
2925mark
2925mark avatar

2034 posts since 18/10/07

27 Aug 2015 19:16
Thanks.

For those interested in the other film thread, 'The Wolfpack' is now on PB. Good copy from the looks of it.
phish
phish avatar

271 posts since 5/1/10

27 Aug 2015 19:25
cheers for southpaw torrent
MoB
MoB avatar

37384 posts since 31/8/04

27 Aug 2015 21:43
there's a straight outta compton rip too Cool
TCB
TCB avatar

5081 posts since 5/7/11

27 Aug 2015 22:26
Crazy Joe Davola wrote:
TCB wrote:
MoB wrote: is it not a tad boring? I read the premise but when i saw the trailer i just thought, meh.

The Wire started off very slowly as well.

Think you are on pretty thin ice with the parallels now tbh

Yeah, I see what you mean apart from the fact that David Simon was responsible for both The Wire & Show Me a Hero. Other than that your point is solid.
ODB
ODB avatar

3628 posts since 21/6/06

2 Sep 2015 21:23
hey looking for some help install Kodi on a fire stick< im on a Mac
Thanks!!
ps I know theres tutorials on youtube but theyre doing my nut in
joeyjojo
joeyjojo avatar

4715 posts since 24/8/06

3 Sep 2015 07:42
Was watching Mr robot last night but got a bit bored during the 3rd episode. Worth sticking with Mob?
hate
hate avatar

1577 posts since 4/1/12

3 Sep 2015 07:55
joeyjojo wrote: Was watching Mr robot last night but got a bit bored during the 3rd episode. Worth sticking with Mob?
i think its alright. much worse tv-shows out there. the wellick storyline is pretty cool
MoB
MoB avatar

37384 posts since 31/8/04

3 Sep 2015 07:57
hate wrote:
joeyjojo wrote: Was watching Mr robot last night but got a bit bored during the 3rd episode. Worth sticking with Mob?
i think its alright. much worse tv-shows out there. the wellick storyline is pretty cool

yeah stick with it, can drag sometimes but it's worth staying with.
misled
misled avatar

4496 posts since 3/1/02

3 Sep 2015 09:17
ODB wrote: hey looking for some help install Kodi on a fire stick< im on a Mac
Thanks!!
ps I know theres tutorials on youtube but theyre doing my nut in

have you had any luck yet? I can send you links when i get home tonight if not. Using a mac you have to use ADBFire to push files to the stick but other than that there is no difference.
MoB
MoB avatar

37384 posts since 31/8/04

5 Sep 2015 11:13
mr robot Shocked Cool
Rirawin
Rirawin avatar

9648 posts since 17/7/05

5 Sep 2015 11:20
Post credit scene Ubercool
Vazza
Vazza avatar

4312 posts since 30/9/06

5 Sep 2015 11:53
MoB wrote: mr robot Shocked Cool

Mind blown
ODB
ODB avatar

3628 posts since 21/6/06

5 Sep 2015 20:09
misled wrote:
ODB wrote: hey looking for some help install Kodi on a fire stick< im on a Mac
Thanks!!
ps I know theres tutorials on youtube but theyre doing my nut in

have you had any luck yet? I can send you links when i get home tonight if not. Using a mac you have to use ADBFire to push files to the stick but other than that there is no difference.
Hey misled, yeah got this all sorted now thanks to a member on here called DELFOR
You got any recommendations for addons man?
THE GUV'NOR
THE GUV'NOR avatar

3279 posts since 4/5/04

6 Sep 2015 03:00
the bastard executioner starts next week from the sons of anarchy guy
misled
misled avatar

4496 posts since 3/1/02

posted 6 Sep 2015 16:34, edited 6 Sep 2015 16:34
ODB wrote:
misled wrote:
ODB wrote: hey looking for some help install Kodi on a fire stick< im on a Mac
Thanks!!
ps I know theres tutorials on youtube but theyre doing my nut in

have you had any luck yet? I can send you links when i get home tonight if not. Using a mac you have to use ADBFire to push files to the stick but other than that there is no difference.
Hey misled, yeah got this all sorted now thanks to a member on here called DELFOR
You got any recommendations for addons man?

nice one. I'm using genesis for tv and movies and vdubt25 and zeus for football and sport
misled
misled avatar

4496 posts since 3/1/02

6 Sep 2015 16:35
anyone watching Rick and Morty? Funniest show I've seen for a long time