Menswear: The Visvim Thread. Everything Visvim In Here!


Show original post
supersonic
supersonic avatar

150 posts since 1/4/11

25 May 2018 11:51
anyone seen or got this 'awesome' item? thinking to take a punt given hiroki's current customer taxation policy:
https://booyakashaa.com/collections/hoodies/products/awesome-patchwork-linen-kimono-jackets
C-Stylez
C-Stylez avatar

4832 posts since 4/7/12

25 May 2018 15:26
Anime characters wear it, so it must be good
supersonic
supersonic avatar

150 posts since 1/4/11

posted 25 May 2018 15:45, edited 25 May 2018 15:45
Laughing out loud

U SO EDGY
Hanto
Hanto avatar

1506 posts since 30/11/09

1 Aug 2018 18:56
Anyone had luck tailoring an albacore? Got one for a great price at peggs but may be a tad too big.

Not sure if I should just back it.
morgan
morgan avatar

773 posts since 22/2/11

2 Aug 2018 17:16
I take up my own shirts so it’s a piece of piss for a tailor.
I’m short so I take nearly everything I own up.
It’s really not difficult if you buy a good sewing machine
illwill
illwill avatar

2988 posts since 17/5/04

2 Aug 2018 18:05
DIY tailoring on a 400 quid shirt Laughing out loud
Hanto
Hanto avatar

1506 posts since 30/11/09

2 Aug 2018 18:51
I should have said I meant with a tailor! It's slightly long in the arms, and the sides could be taken in a bit. Not sure what the fit is designed to be.
billybrown
billybrown avatar

3073 posts since 30/9/07

3 Aug 2018 11:55
illwill wrote: DIY tailoring on a 400 quid shirt Laughing out loud

If you know what you're doing, what difference does the cost make?
swede
swede avatar

6953 posts since 21/3/09

posted 3 Aug 2018 12:09, edited 3 Aug 2018 12:09
morgan wrote: I take up my own shirts so it’s a piece of piss for a tailor.
I’m short so I take nearly everything I own up.
It’s really not difficult if you buy a good sewing machine

Snaye?
seenmy
seenmy avatar

6499 posts since 17/6/06

3 Aug 2018 12:28
Hanto wrote: I should have said I meant with a tailor! It's slightly long in the arms, and the sides could be taken in a bit. Not sure what the fit is designed to be.
dont do it, just send it back