Menswear: The Visvim Thread. Everything Visvim In Here!


Show original post
Ruben
Ruben avatar

10775 posts since 2/7/03

30 Jun 2007 19:53
Not that anyone gives two hoots about the place but Ancestors dropped at hideout today, plus some other stuff recently:

http://www.hideoutstore.com/catalog/product_listing.php?manufacturers_id=13
Mate
Mate avatar

3685 posts since 15/4/07

30 Jun 2007 20:06
Up until about a week ago I always read it as Vivism!
Murakami
Murakami avatar

13305 posts since 9/5/05

30 Jun 2007 20:13
I quite like those record jackets but look little more than kagouls and 200 is a bit much unless Im mistaken
Homer
Homer avatar

23924 posts since 8/5/03

30 Jun 2007 23:48
Ruben wrote: Hypebeasts air freshener:


Visvim Subsection Room Spray No.1/FIL


Here’s the latest item from Visvim’s housewares department. This Visvim Subsection Room Spray offers similar characteristics to its predecessor, the Subsection Candle No.1/FIL in what can be deemed a more convenient and safer spray format. One can only imagine that this is just the beginning of further fragrance related housewares releases from Visvim.


I think we can safely say that one of these will reach the home of a fuker
purple
purple avatar

2981 posts since 16/1/06

1 Jul 2007 01:38
Homer wrote:
Ruben wrote: Hypebeasts air freshener:


Visvim Subsection Room Spray No.1/FIL


Here’s the latest item from Visvim’s housewares department. This Visvim Subsection Room Spray offers similar characteristics to its predecessor, the Subsection Candle No.1/FIL in what can be deemed a more convenient and safer spray format. One can only imagine that this is just the beginning of further fragrance related housewares releases from Visvim.


I think we can safely say that one of these will reach the home of Rira
Rirawin
Rirawin avatar

9169 posts since 17/7/05

1 Jul 2007 11:00
klaxtone wrote:
Homer wrote:
Ruben wrote: Hypebeasts air freshener:


Visvim Subsection Room Spray No.1/FIL


Here’s the latest item from Visvim’s housewares department. This Visvim Subsection Room Spray offers similar characteristics to its predecessor, the Subsection Candle No.1/FIL in what can be deemed a more convenient and safer spray format. One can only imagine that this is just the beginning of further fragrance related housewares releases from Visvim.


I think we can safely say that one of these will reach the home of Rira

Seen. Got the scented candle from Firmament the other day Laughing out loud

Does smell lovely though Cool
Sharpeye
Sharpeye avatar

7 posts since 1/7/07

1 Jul 2007 11:10
I think it's safe to say that if there was such a thing as Visvim branded turds, marketed as 'covert ops camouflage make up' or similar, Rirawin would be smearing it all over his face on a daily basis.
Murakami
Murakami avatar

13305 posts since 9/5/05

1 Jul 2007 11:52
Ooooooo such a scathing first post , I wonder who you are ….
andymakesglasses
andymakesglasses avatar

20048 posts since 26/1/06

1 Jul 2007 12:32
I think he's Steve
Murakami
Murakami avatar

13305 posts since 9/5/05

2 Jul 2007 14:59
Dunno if anyone interested or if its a no no but someone on bapetalk selling a pair of UK brown size 9 FBT's

http://www.bapetalk2.com/showthread.php?t=10315
seenmy
seenmy avatar

6520 posts since 17/6/06

2 Jul 2007 15:09
If anyone spots a yellow nomad paclite (pull over or zip up) in a large please flow me the link i need this jacket
eent
eent avatar

9013 posts since 25/2/05

2 Jul 2007 15:21


This out yet?
Jimmy
Jimmy avatar

133 posts since 28/5/06

2 Jul 2007 15:23
fuck me eent amount of bourbons you could pinch from the co-op with that
Ruben
Ruben avatar

10775 posts since 2/7/03

2 Jul 2007 15:45
Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud
Murakami
Murakami avatar

13305 posts since 9/5/05

2 Jul 2007 16:25
Its supposed to be July/August Eent
purple
purple avatar

2981 posts since 16/1/06

3 Jul 2007 01:11
Murakami wrote: Its supposed to be July/August Eent

The amount of times you've already said this. Laughing out loud
eent
eent avatar

9013 posts since 25/2/05

4 Jul 2007 21:23
Jimmy wrote: fuck me eent amount of bourbons you could pinch from the co-op with that

Laughing out loud

Could fit a couple of crates of beer in that fucker!
eent
eent avatar

9013 posts since 25/2/05

4 Jul 2007 21:24
seenmy wrote: If anyone spots a yellow nomad paclite (pull over or zip up) in a large please flow me the link i need this jacket

(no termitizee)
pand
pand avatar

1006 posts since 22/3/06

5 Jul 2007 13:14
OMG @ the price of the Nez Perce Ancestors from Hideout - £294 !!

Thought it was a typo at first…

JP retail: £153.

Who on earth is actually going to spend £300 on these? Insania.
pand
pand avatar

1006 posts since 22/3/06

5 Jul 2007 13:15
Oh, and that room freshener in that bottle just looks like a doctor's piss sample.