Menswear: WANTS -- Post Your Wants In Here


Show original post
jwool
jwool avatar

2684 posts since 16/2/10

22 Jun 2016 18:29
Anyone seen any black bikers in the sale? Sandro/Kooples/BLK DNM level stuff?
MoB
MoB avatar

36666 posts since 31/8/04

23 Jun 2016 10:58
I need two tickets for stevie wonder at hyde park July 10th, face value. Anyone able to help?
edlo
edlo avatar

601 posts since 13/9/14

23 Jun 2016 13:59
jwool wrote: Anyone seen any black bikers in the sale? Sandro/Kooples/BLK DNM level stuff?

seen the blk dnm ones at 50% off on every site that stocks them, gone now probably but were hard to miss, there are usually loads on ebay/grailed tho
adidaskev
adidaskev avatar

1001 posts since 30/11/11

23 Jun 2016 13:59
http://www.kafka.co.uk/item/28359/NorseProjects/Niels-Mouline-Stripe—Ecru.html

This Norse tee (ecru multi-stripe) in a small at a reduced price - I'm not paying £60 for a tee.

sodomgomorra
sodomgomorra avatar

1364 posts since 24/3/14

26 Jun 2016 14:16
Shoes with the comfort of Stan Smiths (high padded heels) and the looks of common projects.

Those fucking achilles lows are heel shredders.
EddyP
EddyP avatar

51 posts since 21/6/12

27 Jun 2016 13:15
I've done some digging - (it's nearly payday ahh) think it's time to splash on some men's designer clothing http://www.atomretro.com/mens , to wear at the Brighton Beach Big Screen for the rest of the euros. Trying to decide on getting the paisley jacket or getting a bunch of tshirts. Pretty reasonable price, can see myself wearing either a fair amount too. Probably going to go with the jacket based on how the weathers been…
sydneyking
sydneyking avatar

4533 posts since 26/9/09

27 Jun 2016 13:33
Laughing out loud
beardywierdy
beardywierdy avatar

519 posts since 8/1/13

29 Jun 2016 17:30
Sennheiser ie800 IEMs
Sumbeam
Sumbeam avatar

804 posts since 27/1/11

29 Jun 2016 22:17
Looking for a pair of Ray Ban Clubmasters as cheap as possible if anyone's looking to shift a pair?
EssexBoyII
EssexBoyII avatar

6426 posts since 5/6/07

30 Jun 2016 05:40
EddyP wrote: I've done some digging - (it's nearly payday ahh) think it's time to splash on some men's designer clothing http://www.atomretro.com/mens , to wear at the Brighton Beach Big Screen for the rest of the euros. Trying to decide on getting the paisley jacket or getting a bunch of tshirts. Pretty reasonable price, can see myself wearing either a fair amount too. Probably going to go with the jacket based on how the weathers been…

Wow these clothes at www.atomretro.com/mens are pretty cool. Affordable too
bertoni
bertoni avatar

963 posts since 29/9/11

30 Jun 2016 07:33
sodomgomorra wrote: Shoes with the comfort of Stan Smiths (high padded heels) and the looks of common projects.

Those fucking achilles lows are heel shredders.

Svensson Classic Lows or some Vor Produkte. Have both and both comfortable.
MoB
MoB avatar

36666 posts since 31/8/04

30 Jun 2016 07:43
MoB wrote: I need two tickets for stevie wonder at hyde park July 10th, face value. Anyone able to help?
Jimmy326
Jimmy326 avatar

4554 posts since 22/9/07

30 Jun 2016 22:07
Anyone got an Our Legacy suede shirt - button-up version only - in a 46 or 48? Needs to be in very good nick.
melange
melange avatar

565 posts since 30/12/11

2 Jul 2016 05:26
Anyone got an Our Legacy Funnel Sweat in black size 48/M? Let me know.

YLAup
YLAup avatar

5140 posts since 5/9/11

2 Jul 2016 10:25
Our Legacy Barn shirt in a 46
andrew_
andrew_ avatar

429 posts since 23/1/10

2 Jul 2016 11:09
Clarks Desert Boot Sand UK9 in the sales
anvais
anvais avatar

438 posts since 15/12/12

2 Jul 2016 11:38
melange wrote: Anyone got an Our Legacy Funnel Sweat in black size 48/M? Let me know.


Thanks for this, almost forgot to order one from Yoox. Only had a large though.
illwill
illwill avatar

3595 posts since 17/5/04

3 Jul 2016 16:45
Albam Fishermans cagoule in yellow. The older and more fucked the better.
jaydeesafe
jaydeesafe avatar

687 posts since 16/3/12

3 Jul 2016 17:49
http://www.firmamentberlin.com/stone-island/26663/hyper-light-membrana-tc-bomber-jacket.html

to fit a large
EssexBoyII
EssexBoyII avatar

6426 posts since 5/6/07

3 Jul 2016 18:03
Black and white striped jumper like the Saint Laurent Marinere ones or the Gucci one this season with the silly gothic writing on the back. Cotton blend would be best