Menswear: WANTS -- Post Your Wants In Here


Show original post
urbancamou
urbancamou avatar

241 posts since 30/6/06

26 Oct 2016 09:19
sodomgomorra wrote:
Missed out on those uniqlo heavy rib sweaters, anywwhere where I can get something similar for a decent price.

Sub €150 ideally.

I tried it on Uniqlo store yesterday and I felt a bit disappointed.
It looks fantastic in photo, not so much in reality. Smiling
I left it at the store.
Be careful with sizing: I am a M in Uniqlo and I tried a L that fits not that big.
bertoni
bertoni avatar

947 posts since 29/9/11

26 Oct 2016 12:58
Some Moscot Gelts size 46 would be great. Some Cliptosh too (size 46) in gold. Cheers.
2925mark
2925mark avatar

1993 posts since 18/10/07

26 Oct 2016 17:23
An iPod in good working condition that accept lightning connector (2012+). Needs to have reasonable capacity i.e. 64GB+

Please DM me if you have one to sell.
inversesquare
inversesquare avatar

6663 posts since 7/6/08

27 Oct 2016 00:33
inversesquare wrote: Anyone got a Sony Z3 in decent condition?

Also this in Large? Not wanting to pay RRP though

sodomgomorra
sodomgomorra avatar

1364 posts since 24/3/14

27 Oct 2016 19:07
urbancamou wrote:
sodomgomorra wrote:
Missed out on those uniqlo heavy rib sweaters, anywwhere where I can get something similar for a decent price.

Sub €150 ideally.

I tried it on Uniqlo store yesterday and I felt a bit disappointed.
It looks fantastic in photo, not so much in reality. Smiling
I left it at the store.
Be careful with sizing: I am a M in Uniqlo and I tried a L that fits not that big.

What didn't you like about it? I'm not expecting that much but then again I have no first hand experience with uniqlo.

Thought they were a bit more consistent quality wise in comparison to H&M and what have you.
YLAup
YLAup avatar

5110 posts since 5/9/11

27 Oct 2016 20:37
Our Legacy 1950s barn in a small
urbancamou
urbancamou avatar

241 posts since 30/6/06

28 Oct 2016 08:21
sodomgomorra wrote:
urbancamou wrote:
sodomgomorra wrote:
Missed out on those uniqlo heavy rib sweaters, anywwhere where I can get something similar for a decent price.

Sub €150 ideally.

I tried it on Uniqlo store yesterday and I felt a bit disappointed.
It looks fantastic in photo, not so much in reality. Smiling
I left it at the store.
Be careful with sizing: I am a M in Uniqlo and I tried a L that fits not that big.

What didn't you like about it? I'm not expecting that much but then again I have no first hand experience with uniqlo.

Thought they were a bit more consistent quality wise in comparison to H&M and what have you.


I cannot really explain.
I didn't like maybe the touch of the wool. It looked cheap.
Generally I love and I wear wool from Uniqlo and I've always been really satisfied.
Anyway, at that price you can give it a try.
padawan
padawan avatar

4024 posts since 27/6/03

posted 28 Oct 2016 08:59, edited 28 Oct 2016 08:59
Looking for a RMF cardigan or similar for non Rape prices (They go in the sale every spring)
Anto
Anto avatar

3540 posts since 19/1/12

28 Oct 2016 10:47
Proxy a Mont Bell from Japan
northward
northward avatar

46 posts since 2/6/14

posted 28 Oct 2016 19:20, edited 28 Oct 2016 19:20
Looking for an OL suede shirt jacket in black, size 48
toof_ake
toof_ake avatar

1135 posts since 23/8/09

28 Oct 2016 19:51
northward wrote: Looking for an OL suede shirt jacket in black, size 48

Have the grey in a 46 BNWT if anyone is interested
quest
quest avatar

3213 posts since 11/7/11

28 Oct 2016 19:58
Anto wrote: Proxy a Mont Bell from Japan

yeah was gonna suggest this
Dee
Dee avatar

11131 posts since 22/11/07

posted 29 Oct 2016 09:47, edited 29 Oct 2016 09:47
Looking for a decent olive - type m65/51/field for a 42 chest, something like this, pref worn in, sans lapels would be better…..

missed this one - thought it may be a bit small.
https://www.grailed.com/listings/750816-Undercover-M51-Field-Military-Jacket---Ripstop-Utility-Vest

http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj363/Notsyo/IMG_5260-1.jpg

http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj363/Notsyo/IMG_5266.jpg

Do Undercover jackets typically fit small, i.e. would I need to be looking at XL/52?
padawan
padawan avatar

4024 posts since 27/6/03

posted 29 Oct 2016 09:53, edited 29 Oct 2016 09:53
Really small in the few bits I have.

The seller of the UNDERCOVER on grilled has a fair bit of kit!
like this one…..
https://dfqickngpn7t8.cloudfront.net/AJdAgnqCST4iPtnUxiGtTz/cache=expiry:max/rotate=deg:exif/rotate=deg:0/resize=width:1100,fit:crop/output=format:jpg,compress:true,quality:95/cZASkeifRkePesbZiGu7
snaye
snaye avatar

10637 posts since 24/10/02

29 Oct 2016 10:27
Visvim Asche is practically identical to the above, minus a few details. Lapels look much better IMO than the M65 funnel type collars, always thought M65 collar/neck looks shit.
C-Stylez
C-Stylez avatar

5096 posts since 4/7/12

29 Oct 2016 10:49
quest wrote:
Anto wrote: Proxy a Mont Bell from Japan

yeah was gonna suggest this

They now have a euro site, but it's based in Switzerland so you might still get hit with customs..?
pops
pops avatar

4008 posts since 2/9/09

29 Oct 2016 12:10
Haven't seen in the flesh but look great in pics Dee

Proposition Remade

C-Stylez
C-Stylez avatar

5096 posts since 4/7/12

29 Oct 2016 13:59


http://www.endclothing.com/eu/head-porter-plus-army-jacket-hpp-5213-kh.html




http://www.endclothing.com/eu/polo-ralph-lauren-military-m-43-jacket-a34jlk53cg454-b3l53.html

Bit "boring" but might do the trick
schtoop
schtoop avatar

12958 posts since 9/4/07

29 Oct 2016 22:42
any kind of olive chinos in 32
EssexBoyII
EssexBoyII avatar

6388 posts since 5/6/07

29 Oct 2016 22:46
That proposition remade is nice. Anymore info on the brand?