Menswear: WANTS -- Post Your Wants In Here


Show original post
fouineoursb
fouineoursb avatar

1505 posts since 12/11/06

25 Jun 2019 10:49
Anyone still has the Hydra elmendorf jacket? M/L

Or a visvim elmendorf in L/XL?

Thanks!
swede
swede avatar

7771 posts since 21/3/09

25 Jun 2019 11:11
timmbo has a nice elmendorf for sale. worth a pm
abagnale
abagnale avatar

632 posts since 6/1/14

26 Jun 2019 12:05
Anyone selling any shorts to fit 30-32"? EG, Orslow, Beams…Khaki, etc?

blackham
blackham avatar

1694 posts since 17/7/13

26 Jun 2019 12:33
anyone selling 107 size2 orSlow
seenmy
seenmy avatar

6524 posts since 17/6/06

26 Jun 2019 15:32
fouineoursb wrote: Anyone still has the Hydra elmendorf jacket? M/L

Or a visvim elmendorf in L/XL?

Thanks!

Ive got a large one i could let go
Crackajack
Crackajack avatar

7012 posts since 21/4/05

26 Jun 2019 15:43
seenmy wrote:
fouineoursb wrote: Anyone still has the Hydra elmendorf jacket? M/L

Or a visvim elmendorf in L/XL?

Thanks!

Ive got a large one i could let go

Paging Genevieve Appiah Kufour
Genevieve Appiah Kufour
Genevieve Appiah Kufour avatar

139 posts since 22/5/07

27 Jun 2019 08:07
I prefer a little more meat on the bones, although I'd make an exception for young swede. Mmmm, mmmm.
Doogan
Doogan avatar

458 posts since 13/4/14

posted 7 Jul 2019 10:32, edited 7 Jul 2019 10:32
Still looking for Orslow 107's in size 3 - blue or black.
figurine
figurine avatar

5605 posts since 14/5/07

7 Jul 2019 18:52
Doogan wrote: Still looking for Orslow 107's in size 3 - blue or black.
D Copperfield has the 2 year wash half price

https://www.dcopperfield.co.uk/item/1874/Orslow/Orslow-107-Ivy-League-Slim-Jean-denim-2-Year-Wash.html
illwill
illwill avatar

3447 posts since 17/5/04

posted 7 Jul 2019 20:50, edited 7 Jul 2019 20:50
This Battenwear cap from a few years ago.


…or similar.
fouineoursb
fouineoursb avatar

1505 posts since 12/11/06

9 Jul 2019 15:08
I am looking for epic faded APC in 30-32 (NS, PS)
Doogan
Doogan avatar

458 posts since 13/4/14

10 Jul 2019 08:02
figurine wrote:
Doogan wrote: Still looking for Orslow 107's in size 3 - blue or black.
D Copperfield has the 2 year wash half price

https://www.dcopperfield.co.uk/item/1874/Orslow/Orslow-107-Ivy-League-Slim-Jean-denim-2-Year-Wash.html

Slept on it. Great price though. My preference is one wash as that's what I have in a 4
toocan
toocan avatar

699 posts since 7/11/07

10 Jul 2019 14:33
Anyone got a stud homme or similar leather in a 52 potentially 50 or some FBT's uk9
EssexBoyII
EssexBoyII avatar

6328 posts since 5/6/07

11 Jul 2019 06:41
Visvim Patrician Folks 12
Saint Laurent big polka short sleeve 42
Satisfy moth eaten cult t-shirt xl
1234589
1234589 avatar

860 posts since 1/6/10

12 Jul 2019 06:07
Anyone know where this shirt’s from?

MoB
MoB avatar

36597 posts since 31/8/04

posted 12 Jul 2019 07:12, edited 12 Jul 2019 07:12
not 100% but pretty sure that's zara

Edit: yep zara https://www.zara.com/us/en/geometric-printed-shirt-p03057428.html
1234589
1234589 avatar

860 posts since 1/6/10

12 Jul 2019 07:29
Cool cheers!