Menswear: WANTS -- Post Your Wants In Here


Show original post
caol87
caol87 avatar

2177 posts since 28/6/14

29 Jun 2020 23:18
Adidas Raf Simons Spirit Low white, UK 9
EssexBoyII
EssexBoyII avatar

6857 posts since 5/6/07

30 Jun 2020 00:05
Hanto wrote:
Anto wrote:
eak wrote: Has anyone seen any Gramicci shorts in the sales?

Garbstore had some, don’t know what’s left though

Matches too. Try thread as well.

Look on fashion sauce for stockists and go from there maybe?

D Copperfield has a lot of Gramicci
LFC
LFC avatar

4652 posts since 14/6/11

30 Jun 2020 05:17
Just use Lyst

https://www.lyst.com/search/?q=gramicci&term;=Gramicci&gender;=Men
andrew_
andrew_ avatar

552 posts since 23/1/10

1 Jul 2020 11:28
Birkenstock Boston Taupe Suede UK9. Sold out everywhere?
Copper
Copper avatar

2717 posts since 29/11/11

1 Jul 2020 12:02
Copper wrote: https://hypebeast.com/2007/4/goodenough-x-hideout-store-coach-jackets


GOODENOUGH x THE HIDEOUT COACH - M L or XL any colours

LMK Smiling

bump :/. I know an old head has one somewhere
RVP10
RVP10 avatar

209 posts since 3/4/12

4 Jul 2020 11:26
Any recommendations for good long sleeve polos?

Picked up a couple of canali knit ones in the porter sale and they’re great now looking for something closer to normal t shirt material rather than the Ralph Lauren type material or knit.

Anto
Anto avatar

3829 posts since 19/1/12

4 Jul 2020 11:34
Sunspel has some jersey ones, can't comment on quality though
Blofeld
Blofeld avatar

215 posts since 30/12/15

4 Jul 2020 12:08
orSlow 107 denims in size 3.
mistamilan
mistamilan avatar

59 posts since 5/5/09

4 Jul 2020 14:07
Veilance field (sv or lt) in ordesa green size l/xl
bungleski
bungleski avatar

366 posts since 21/7/11

5 Jul 2020 20:56
Slim, slubby, selvedge denim to fit 31 waist. Preferably around 30 leg
Hanto
Hanto avatar

2328 posts since 30/11/09

5 Jul 2020 21:03
EssexBoyII wrote:
Hanto wrote:
Anto wrote:
eak wrote: Has anyone seen any Gramicci shorts in the sales?

Garbstore had some, don’t know what’s left though

Matches too. Try thread as well.

Look on fashion sauce for stockists and go from there maybe?

D Copperfield has a lot of Gramicci

Now doing extra 20% off sale too.
agentbuca
agentbuca avatar

212 posts since 24/10/06

8 Jul 2020 15:53
Copper wrote:
Copper wrote: https://hypebeast.com/2007/4/goodenough-x-hideout-store-coach-jackets


GOODENOUGH x THE HIDEOUT COACH - M L or XL any colours

LMK Smiling

bump :/. I know an old head has one somewhere

It's not quite the same, but theres a similar coach on cdgcdgcdg.com at the moment
blackham
blackham avatar

1795 posts since 17/7/13

8 Jul 2020 16:20
Folk Cotton Linen shorts in Navy - size 2/small

EssexBoyII
EssexBoyII avatar

6857 posts since 5/6/07

8 Jul 2020 16:33
After a t-shirt with a really thin stripe pattern - Black/white or black ecru

Similar to the folk ones
Anto
Anto avatar

3829 posts since 19/1/12

9 Jul 2020 07:26
blackham wrote: Folk Cotton Linen shorts in Navy - size 2/small

Arket has something similar if you can't find those

https://www.arket.com/en_eur/men/shorts/product.relaxed-linen-shorts-blue.0867057001.html
amin
amin avatar

1227 posts since 5/11/06

9 Jul 2020 07:30
Blofeld wrote: orSlow 107 denims in size 3.

https://www.cultizm.com/gbr/denim/jeans/15380/orslow-ivy-fit-jeans-107-one-wash

Sign up as a new customer and get 10% off. Shipping is around £5.

I have bought from here before and had no issues
blackham
blackham avatar

1795 posts since 17/7/13

9 Jul 2020 09:51
Anto wrote:
blackham wrote: Folk Cotton Linen shorts in Navy - size 2/small

Arket has something similar if you can't find those

https://www.arket.com/en_eur/men/shorts/product.relaxed-linen-shorts-blue.0867057001.html

Perfect. Thanks, will give these ago. Folk ones seemed to be sold out everywhere.
Copper
Copper avatar

2717 posts since 29/11/11

10 Jul 2020 00:05
Moscot frames 44 (narrow)
Richgee
Richgee avatar

55 posts since 26/4/15

10 Jul 2020 09:39
ts(s) lined waffle easy cardigan - either a size 3 or 4
bertoni
bertoni avatar

1342 posts since 29/9/11

10 Jul 2020 11:30
Real Mccoy's Alpaca vest size 42 anyone?