General Discussion: Weather today


Show original post
Jack
Jack avatar

7300 posts since 12/9/06

18 Jan 2007 13:15
It's bloody orrible here.
FrIEND
FrIEND avatar

13672 posts since 27/11/03

18 Jan 2007 13:15
I wasnt going to comment - but ohhhh its a windy one alright, seems to be getting worse too.
berktheboat
berktheboat avatar

2243 posts since 21/7/06

18 Jan 2007 13:18
Jack loves his shoes wrote: It's bloody orrible here.

you will be alright outside mate your like a paperweight
chopper
chopper avatar

4735 posts since 16/3/04

18 Jan 2007 13:19
looking out the office its piss funny- people are hanging onto the railings for dear life Laughing out loud
Jack
Jack avatar

7300 posts since 12/9/06

18 Jan 2007 13:20
Cool Best belive.
Rirawin
Rirawin avatar

9577 posts since 17/7/05

18 Jan 2007 13:20
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/6273773.stm

Sad
blah
blah avatar

499 posts since 12/10/06

18 Jan 2007 13:20
chopper wrote: looking out the office its piss funny- people are hanging onto the railings for dear life Laughing out loud
pics plz Laughing out loud
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

18 Jan 2007 13:21
blah wrote:
chopper wrote: looking out the office its piss funny- people are hanging onto the railings for dear life Laughing out loud
pics plz Laughing out loud
a-dub-uk
a-dub-uk avatar

448 posts since 5/9/06

18 Jan 2007 13:22
they shut the road off here
chopper
chopper avatar

4735 posts since 16/3/04

18 Jan 2007 13:24
Noble Locks. wrote:
blah wrote:
chopper wrote: looking out the office its piss funny- people are hanging onto the railings for dear life Laughing out loud
pics plz Laughing out loud
hold tight- i'll have to go down to ground level as this camera phone is wank
Charles Winthorpe III
Charles Winthorpe III avatar

5484 posts since 29/7/05

18 Jan 2007 13:24
i'm still in bed.. it feels like my house is gonna blow down. and i can hear kids screaming from the school next door, think they've just been told to go back in as i wouldn't be surprised if one of the kids got hurt in this wind.
a-dub-uk
a-dub-uk avatar

448 posts since 5/9/06

18 Jan 2007 13:29
darko_pancev wrote: i'm still in bed.. it feels like my house is gonna blow down. and i can hear kids screaming from the school next door, think they've just been told to go back in as i wouldn't be surprised if one of the kids got hurt in this wind.

recently release peadooooooo?
Ruben
Ruben avatar

10775 posts since 2/7/03

18 Jan 2007 13:33
a-dub-uk wrote:
darko_pancev wrote: i'm still in bed.. it feels like my house is gonna blow down. and i can hear kids screaming from the school next door, think they've just been told to go back in as i wouldn't be surprised if one of the kids got hurt in this wind.

recently release peadooooooo?

popguncork
popguncork avatar

1960 posts since 26/5/05

18 Jan 2007 13:34
I opened my curtains, saw the weather, closed them again. No way am I properly getting up 'til absolutely necessary.
Charles Winthorpe III
Charles Winthorpe III avatar

5484 posts since 29/7/05

18 Jan 2007 13:37
popguncork wrote: I opened my curtains, saw the weather, closed them again. No way am I properly getting up 'til absolutely necessary.

ditto..

and why didn't i see a potential peado joke in what i wrote?!?!
nick
nick avatar

19733 posts since 2/5/03

18 Jan 2007 13:38
It's like a hurricane in Sheffield, but I do think the entire city centre was designed in the 60's to act like a giant wind tunnel.

R
R avatar

13315 posts since 17/5/03

18 Jan 2007 13:45
coming crashing into my windows, been awake since half 3 feel sick
Homer
Homer avatar

23926 posts since 8/5/03

18 Jan 2007 13:48
In the new development in Victoria glass is shattering and coming off the building, the wind has whipped it up and loads of people are cut up. Police and Ambulances every where Shocked
Ruben
Ruben avatar

10775 posts since 2/7/03

18 Jan 2007 13:50
Homer wrote: In the new development in Victoria glass is shattering and coming off the building, the wind has whipped it up and loads of people are cut up. Police and Ambulances every where Shocked

Eek
berktheboat
berktheboat avatar

2243 posts since 21/7/06

18 Jan 2007 13:51
Homer wrote: In the new development in Victoria glass is shattering and coming off the building, the wind has whipped it up and loads of people are cut up. Police and Ambulances every where Shocked

people pouring coke on chips people being cut up by wind,homer have you been taking your bullshitt tablets today

cow just flew past my window in some kind of tornado Jawdropping!