Menswear: What are you wearing 2020


Show original post
MerciBeau
MerciBeau avatar

4439 posts since 7/7/06

8 Aug 2022 18:07
LFC wrote: Always great to see a head guskett make an appearance
Laughing out loud
oldgregg
oldgregg avatar

6395 posts since 13/4/02

9 Aug 2022 10:11

Sunray
Tnfpl
Hoka
LFC
LFC avatar

6044 posts since 14/6/11

9 Aug 2022 10:13

JMM
ALD
John Elliott
GAP
Margiela

Pools filling, soon to be in Paul Smith swimmers Cool
youngkamio
youngkamio avatar

89 posts since 27/6/14

9 Aug 2022 12:00
In this weather all you are missing is a head guskett LFC
LFC
LFC avatar

6044 posts since 14/6/11

9 Aug 2022 12:19
In the wash at the minute but next time for sure.

Everything is XXL though.
Appleseed
Appleseed avatar

181 posts since 2/4/17

posted 9 Aug 2022 12:56, edited 9 Aug 2022 12:56
LFC wrote:
JMM
ALD
John Elliott
GAP
Margiela

Pools filling, soon to be in Paul Smith swimmers Cool

Congratulations. You display the colours of gay pride, yet have a family. Well done on coming out. You're brave.

Also you wear the trainers of the "elite" Bundeswehr in the 1980s, fat guys with beards (see centre in pic below). You must be real proud.

Centurionone
Centurionone avatar

1755 posts since 30/3/11

9 Aug 2022 12:57
Who is this Appleseed troll? Anyway to shut him up? The only thing that comes out of his/her/their post is venom, not even remotely funny or humorous
Sleuth
Sleuth avatar

5378 posts since 12/9/04

posted 9 Aug 2022 14:05, edited 9 Aug 2022 14:05
Centurionone wrote: Who is this Appleseed troll? Anyway to shut him up? The only thing that comes out of his/her/their post is venom, not even remotely funny or humorous

Judging by the WAYWT pictures it's milspex. From recollection he has low functioning autism amongst other issues that should probably result in his hard drive being checked and him being on some kind of list. In the absence of an ignore button you're best just brushing past the vitriol.
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5969 posts since 1/4/07

posted 9 Aug 2022 14:44, edited 9 Aug 2022 14:44
Sleuth wrote:
Centurionone wrote: Who is this Appleseed troll? Anyway to shut him up? The only thing that comes out of his/her/their post is venom, not even remotely funny or humorous

Judging by the WAYWT pictures it's milspex. From recollection he has low functioning autism amongst other issues that should probably result in his hard drive being checked and him being on some kind of list. In the absence of an ignore button you're best just brushing past the vitriol.
I'm hoping it's milspecs, but I have a feeling it's another person who is on this same page.
maximus
maximus avatar

1803 posts since 13/7/06

9 Aug 2022 14:52
If everyone ignores him there's no platform but people keep entertaining whoever it is
burny
burny avatar

6152 posts since 25/5/06

9 Aug 2022 15:14
Sayword wrote: I'm hoping it's milspecs, but I have a feeling it's another person who is on this same page.

It’s MilSpex. Unless Oldgregg has a massive wtaps archive that he’s flogging off.

He needs help, obviously.
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5969 posts since 1/4/07

9 Aug 2022 15:18
He's the only lame to have multiple accounts on this website.
Dreep
Dreep avatar

1907 posts since 29/7/08

9 Aug 2022 16:27
Aren't you in leagues with your noncey pal or are you trying to distance yourself now.
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5969 posts since 1/4/07

9 Aug 2022 16:30
Post a fit