Menswear: What are you wearing 2020


Show original post
bertoni
bertoni avatar

1480 posts since 29/9/11

15 Mar 2021 12:52
Looks great mate. Parkas are supposed to be oversized imho. They just look weird fitted.
swiftus
swiftus avatar

1499 posts since 1/7/09

posted 15 Mar 2021 13:36, edited 15 Mar 2021 13:36
bruk wrote: Thanks all, only the second time I’ve worn the Parka despite buying it in December. Very nearly backed it as the fit is so oversized. Still considering getting the sleeves shortened but don’t look too bad cuffed I think.

If it wasn't Cabourn, I would've said it looks massive (looking at cuffs, shoulder and length), but that looks on point
LFC
LFC avatar

5586 posts since 14/6/11

15 Mar 2021 15:05

X-post from the fragrance thread

Uniqlo
AA
John Elliott
Margiela
rekuso
rekuso avatar

34 posts since 11/8/12

15 Mar 2021 18:54
ebbets
supreme x visvim
supreme
engineered garments
engineered garments x vans
Superprecise
Superprecise avatar

2212 posts since 16/7/11

15 Mar 2021 19:37
swiftus wrote: If it wasn't Cabourn, I would've said it looks massive (looking at cuffs, shoulder and length), but that looks on point

Parka is EG but same difference
Doogan
Doogan avatar

1026 posts since 13/4/14

15 Mar 2021 20:45
bruk wrote: Thanks all, only the second time I’ve worn the Parka despite buying it in December. Very nearly backed it as the fit is so oversized. Still considering getting the sleeves shortened but don’t look too bad cuffed I think.

I have a different EG parka and the sleeves are long on that as well.
waterfall
waterfall avatar

1272 posts since 14/1/07

15 Mar 2021 21:12
cool as that bruk.
Dee
Dee avatar

12019 posts since 22/11/07

15 Mar 2021 22:22
EG styling always on the mark from Rekuso & Bruk
C-Stylez
C-Stylez avatar

5232 posts since 4/7/12

16 Mar 2021 09:24
always like your fits rekuso Cool
LFC
LFC avatar

5586 posts since 14/6/11

16 Mar 2021 09:28
Yeah looks great rekuso. Jacket is boss Cool
sydneyking
sydneyking avatar

5027 posts since 26/9/09

16 Mar 2021 10:09
Cool bruk
swiftus
swiftus avatar

1499 posts since 1/7/09

16 Mar 2021 10:13
Superprecise wrote:
swiftus wrote: If it wasn't Cabourn, I would've said it looks massive (looking at cuffs, shoulder and length), but that looks on point

Parka is EG but same difference

Thanks, my bad
wayward sole
wayward sole avatar

178 posts since 23/8/11

16 Mar 2021 10:42

Cableami
Vis
Vis
MCU
Vis
Copper
Copper avatar

2972 posts since 29/11/11

18 Mar 2021 15:41


Random beanie
EG jacket
Buzz Sweat
Sugar Cane
Jack Purcell x Footpatrol
generic_guy
generic_guy avatar

9970 posts since 16/9/02

18 Mar 2021 20:17
Those Sugar Canes look fantastic.
Scottishmark
Scottishmark avatar

778 posts since 25/1/11

18 Mar 2021 20:45
Like that Cool . What’s the jacket - BDU?
Copper
Copper avatar

2972 posts since 29/11/11

18 Mar 2021 22:02
ty both. Yeah ripstop BDU Smiling
swede
swede avatar

9827 posts since 21/3/09

18 Mar 2021 23:09
Copper Cool
bungleski
bungleski avatar

549 posts since 21/7/11

19 Mar 2021 06:52
Looks decent Copper, jacket is Ubercool
Anto
Anto avatar

4036 posts since 19/1/12

19 Mar 2021 08:29
That's Cool Copper