Menswear: What are you wearing 2020


Show original post
LFC
LFC avatar

5660 posts since 14/6/11

posted 2 Jul 2021 16:29, edited 2 Jul 2021 16:29
snaye wrote:

Cutler and Gross
Saint laurent (Shirt/vest)
APC
Nonnative

Perfumer H Indian Wood new frag Cool

Cool

Indian Wood’s a beauty as well. (Happy to split in fragrance thread Laughing out loud )
NigelBenn
NigelBenn avatar

4419 posts since 6/2/08

2 Jul 2021 21:00
Boss Snaye. How’s the length on the shirt? Looks a little short in pics online but good on you
snaye
snaye avatar

10953 posts since 24/10/02

2 Jul 2021 21:41
That is an XL Laughing out loud saw it earlier in the year and it looked really short/cropped. The XXL (largest size) fit me nicely aswell, Proper size up job.

Was not a shirt on my radar as looked poor in styling pics but friend at SL showed it to me because Beckham was wearing it in some Maserati ad.

Every time I wear it get comments, now one of my fave shirts.
Gaz
Gaz avatar

2664 posts since 20/10/05

2 Jul 2021 22:07
snaye wrote: Was not a shirt on my radar as looked poor in styling pics but

Should have gone with your gut instinct m9
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5440 posts since 1/4/07

3 Jul 2021 04:36
Looks good, would look even better if you let you chest and gut hang out. Sleeze steez
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5440 posts since 1/4/07

3 Jul 2021 04:36
We're all old enough to not give a fuck anymore
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5440 posts since 1/4/07

3 Jul 2021 04:38
I just thought about it, you ain't trying to get no pit stains on that shirt LOL
Mr.X.
Mr.X. avatar

3121 posts since 23/6/13

3 Jul 2021 06:08
Didn’t know he had so many tats.
discobobulated
discobobulated avatar

1056 posts since 21/4/10

3 Jul 2021 07:23

All Vis
saltz33
saltz33 avatar

457 posts since 1/10/12

3 Jul 2021 07:53
Love that shirt Snaye…

Disco… looks great buddy
deuce
deuce avatar

14051 posts since 21/1/08

3 Jul 2021 08:14
A lot of these vis fits look like GAP. £3000 outfits to look like your average middle aged man who has no interest in fashion. I’m not trying to be catty (cunty)

Snaye looking stylish Cool
joeyjojo
joeyjojo avatar

4631 posts since 24/8/06

posted 3 Jul 2021 09:07, edited 3 Jul 2021 09:07
Snaye looking great but the tattoos !
Edit : as in I didn’t know you had tattoos
ismvil
ismvil avatar

1871 posts since 16/9/11

3 Jul 2021 09:52
Sayword wrote: We're all old enough to not give a fuck anymore

This
deuce
deuce avatar

14051 posts since 21/1/08

posted 3 Jul 2021 10:11, edited 3 Jul 2021 10:11
ismvil wrote:
Sayword wrote: We're all old enough to not give a fuck anymore

This
Not sure I agree…
Sayword does not dress like a man who doesn’t care about others opinions. He’s outwardly projecting/making a statement, and for who?

That’s not a dig, it’s neither good or bad, we all (mostly) do.

Additionally, putting up last purchases or fit pics is seeking validation / acceptance. Again, not a dig, we’re all guilty of it. But let’s not bullshit
swede
swede avatar

9879 posts since 21/3/09

3 Jul 2021 10:17
snaye looking great king. contributing with a little candid pic x

pops
pops avatar

4267 posts since 2/9/09

3 Jul 2021 10:37
snaye wrote: That is an XL Laughing out loud saw it earlier in the year and it looked really short/cropped. The XXL (largest size) fit me nicely aswell, Proper size up job.

Was not a shirt on my radar as looked poor in styling pics but friend at SL showed it to me because Beckham was wearing it in some Maserati ad.

Every time I wear it get comments, now one of my fave shirts.

I’d earmarked that shirt to cop but decided against it exactly because of the length. Looks great there snaye but I don think I could get away with an XL (no snaye Laughing out loud )
leemc77
leemc77 avatar

2612 posts since 24/10/06

posted 3 Jul 2021 11:42, edited 3 Jul 2021 11:42
Sizzler from Snayer. Maybe need to fill out those arms a bit though. Mair meat on a butchers pencil.
YLAup
YLAup avatar

5730 posts since 5/9/11

3 Jul 2021 11:47
Nice Swede,best I've seen on here for yonks
eazypz
eazypz avatar

3373 posts since 16/4/10

3 Jul 2021 13:28
deuce wrote: A lot of these vis fits look like GAP. £3000 outfits to look like your average middle aged man who has no interest in fashion. I’m not trying to be catty (cunty)

Laughing out loud but so true
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5440 posts since 1/4/07

posted 3 Jul 2021 14:30, edited 3 Jul 2021 14:30
deuce wrote:
ismvil wrote:
Sayword wrote: We're all old enough to not give a fuck anymore

This
Not sure I agree…
Sayword does not dress like a man who doesn’t care about others opinions. He’s outwardly projecting/making a statement, and for who?
for you, to make these posts. I'm a god troll, I have always been.

That doesn't change the fact that I don't give a fuck about your opinion. We've been here for over 10 years now, and on other social media platforms.

I always have been buying new shit, I just never used to post it until recently, especially after rez made that post. Like vans? I would never post that, but I like good content like everyone else.

I still wear the same shit I was wearing 10 years ago literally, y'all don't even see me wear much of the new shit that I buy. I'm literally carrying on the "wear the same clothes meme" y'all gave me years ago.

I just have more money to really not give a fuck.