Menswear: What are you wearing 2020


Show original post
swede
swede avatar

9879 posts since 21/3/09

5 Jul 2021 13:03
looking Ubercool in the needles shirt king
bungleski
bungleski avatar

559 posts since 21/7/11

5 Jul 2021 14:02
Like that pents, shirt & jacket especially. What’s round your neck though?
zoom
zoom avatar

6690 posts since 22/7/05

posted 5 Jul 2021 14:04, edited 5 Jul 2021 14:04
Jacket and shirt combination looks great.

Are they roseary beads?


Acronym
Uniqlo
Acronym
Nike



Our Legacy
Supreme
Visvim
pentonville
pentonville avatar

961 posts since 12/3/12

posted 5 Jul 2021 14:39, edited 5 Jul 2021 14:39
bungleski wrote: Like that pents, shirt & jacket especially. What’s round your neck though?

Just adding some texture, layering, scratching the itch to be a plastic hippy consumerist

NigelBenn
NigelBenn avatar

4419 posts since 6/2/08

5 Jul 2021 17:30
Smart. Where’s the jacket from?
bungleski
bungleski avatar

559 posts since 21/7/11

5 Jul 2021 18:33
pentonville wrote:
bungleski wrote: Like that pents, shirt & jacket especially. What’s round your neck though?

Just adding some texture, layering, scratching the itch to be a plastic hippy consumerist


I can go with the hippy vibe, decent alternative to wearing your sunnies on your bonce or tucked in your tee
Hello World
Hello World avatar

12170 posts since 7/3/05

5 Jul 2021 20:48
That shirt is best worn layered I often do the same thing with a green needles over shirt

I basically wear 100% nepenthes brand stuff now, mostly needles, but some EG other other sub brands.

I buy it all in the sales or ebay, decent collection now mostly cut off bottom shirts or more exotic stuff.

Maybe will do pictures again one day.
pentonville
pentonville avatar

961 posts since 12/3/12

5 Jul 2021 22:40
Hello World wrote: That shirt is best worn layered


I like it as much as a top layer personally- here's the same shirt when I was trying on some box fresh trainers indoors..


The jacket is engineered garments btw. I don't think their exotic prints are a patch on Our Legacy versions but post pictures, this place is nothing without contributors
pentonville
pentonville avatar

961 posts since 12/3/12

5 Jul 2021 22:48
Funny story about that jacket actually the day I bought it I went to visit my old dear and she somehow managed to spill olive oil on it. Serves me right for hanging my jacket on the back of a chair like a CID from the bill. It's on the back so out of sight out of mind for me but i was fucking fuming when I had a jacket that cost 300 and something bills and it looked like this

swede
swede avatar

9879 posts since 21/3/09

6 Jul 2021 06:51
pentonville wrote: Funny story about that jacket actually the day I bought it I went to visit my old dear and she somehow managed to spill olive oil on it. Serves me right for hanging my jacket on the back of a chair like a CID from the bill. It's on the back so out of sight out of mind for me but i was fucking fuming when I had a jacket that cost 300 and something bills and it looked like this

youngkamio
youngkamio avatar

50 posts since 27/6/14

6 Jul 2021 08:39
Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud
Mancunia
Mancunia avatar

828 posts since 29/10/12

7 Jul 2021 14:58
Ffs Laughing out loud
Seventyfour
Seventyfour avatar

9388 posts since 6/10/05

7 Jul 2021 15:41
Laughing out loud
generic_guy
generic_guy avatar

9979 posts since 16/9/02

7 Jul 2021 16:58


Noah cap
North Face rugby
Snyder x Champion tee
Gramicci NN pants
Nike
discobobulated
discobobulated avatar

1056 posts since 21/4/10

7 Jul 2021 17:23

Def got a touch o Krueger/It Follows sinister vibes going on.
generic_guy
generic_guy avatar

9979 posts since 16/9/02

7 Jul 2021 17:25
Laughing out loud

Killing time before the match I did this version earlier

jplxx
jplxx avatar

1829 posts since 3/11/09

7 Jul 2021 18:40
Lolll
waterfall
waterfall avatar

1284 posts since 14/1/07

7 Jul 2021 22:07

Hello World wrote: That shirt is best worn layered I often do the same thing with a green needles over shirt

I basically wear 100% nepenthes brand stuff now, mostly needles, but some EG other other sub brands.

I buy it all in the sales or ebay, decent collection now mostly cut off bottom shirts or more exotic stuff.

Maybe will do pictures again one day.

Yes please mate, always enjoyed your fits
Crackajack
Crackajack avatar

7971 posts since 21/4/05

7 Jul 2021 22:16
waterfall wrote:
Hello World wrote: That shirt is best worn layered I often do the same thing with a green needles over shirt

I basically wear 100% nepenthes brand stuff now, mostly needles, but some EG other other sub brands.

I buy it all in the sales or ebay, decent collection now mostly cut off bottom shirts or more exotic stuff.

Maybe will do pictures again one day.

Yes please mate, always enjoyed your fits

Co-sign
Fläsket
Fläsket avatar

3917 posts since 14/8/04

8 Jul 2021 01:42
Triple that!

Laughing out loud gg
That first smudge taken through the oil stain of Pent's jacket