Menswear: What are you wearing 2020


Show original post
Burt
Burt avatar

6093 posts since 3/1/10

posted 26 Sep 2020 12:27, edited 26 Sep 2020 12:27
Doogan wrote: Spitfire, those gap trews look great there. Convinced me to order some as well.
Yeah, they look good, spit Cool
zoom
zoom avatar

6405 posts since 22/7/05

posted 26 Sep 2020 12:27, edited 26 Sep 2020 12:27
Great last page Cool
Supreme
Supreme
acronym
Nike

spitfiredealer
spitfiredealer avatar

2355 posts since 12/6/10

26 Sep 2020 13:39
Burt wrote:
Doogan wrote: Spitfire, those gap trews look great there. Convinced me to order some as well.
Yeah, they look good, spit Cool

Must admit I don't usually look at places like GAP but these are good. Especially for the price
RickRude
RickRude avatar

3576 posts since 13/1/12

26 Sep 2020 15:45
GAP for basics man - it’s really good
Dreep
Dreep avatar

1481 posts since 29/7/08

26 Sep 2020 17:09
Dreep
Dreep avatar

1481 posts since 29/7/08

26 Sep 2020 18:02
I was in a khole during that post soz. It's mostly yohji with one white Balenciaga n one black.
toin
toin avatar

1881 posts since 1/4/13

26 Sep 2020 22:14
must not have been your first khole if you're still able to post Laughing out loud
Scottishmark
Scottishmark avatar

658 posts since 25/1/11

posted 26 Sep 2020 22:36, edited 26 Sep 2020 22:36
Dreep rocks his steez and looks good. I’m feel in’ it.

A million miles away from what I wear - but that’s cool.

Here are a couple from me from the past few weeks. This is formal shit for me. Pics are from a work do and a family meal. 95% if the time I’m in jeans and a T. Laughing out loud




image upload

Dreep
Dreep avatar

1481 posts since 29/7/08

posted 27 Sep 2020 06:47, edited 27 Sep 2020 06:47
toin wrote: must not have been your first khole if you're still able to post Laughing out loud
w

i've just got to the point where im trying to figure out why was i on this site.

dunno how i even got a picture of me, nothing but "you look like cloud from final fantasty" remarks all night.
spitfiredealer
spitfiredealer avatar

2355 posts since 12/6/10

27 Sep 2020 11:31

Nonnative
LVC
Iron Heart
Visvim
mattt
mattt avatar

304 posts since 21/5/06

27 Sep 2020 12:24

Visvim, Arpenteur, RRL
Hanto
Hanto avatar

2386 posts since 30/11/09

27 Sep 2020 12:34
Really helping my efforts to resisting getting an iris! Is that the vest or jacket?

What's the sizing like?
LFC
LFC avatar

4751 posts since 14/6/11

27 Sep 2020 12:38
Good couple of pages. Like that zoom.

Aime Leon Dore
John Elliott
Nike x2

Zara
John Elliott
Nike x2

Stone Island
John Elliott
H&M
Nike
mattt
mattt avatar

304 posts since 21/5/06

27 Sep 2020 13:01
Hanto wrote: Really helping my efforts to resisting getting an iris! Is that the vest or jacket?

What's the sizing like?

get one! it's the vest - fits true i'd say, i take a 3 in all vis and i can wear it over a hoodie and under a jacket pretty comfortably. that said, i found the sleeves too short on the liner (im 6'2" so have that problem with a lot of jp brands), so might be worth checking that if you go for that one.
discobobulated
discobobulated avatar

908 posts since 21/4/10

27 Sep 2020 14:22
Really depends on what season Iris. From last season they fit a lot roomier, dropped shoulders etc. With the vest it may not be an issue though. Think the new vest still fits wider than previous seasons though.
Copper
Copper avatar

2741 posts since 29/11/11

28 Sep 2020 07:09
[quote=mattt

Visvim, Arpenteur, RRL

Top half is amazing. Really needs wider denim, though. Nothing too loose, just something with a bit more drape imo.
bruk
bruk avatar

3667 posts since 2/11/06

28 Sep 2020 08:01
As nicely faded as those jeans are Mattt i agree needs a slightly wider/tapered denim, would make the fit more harmonious. Everything else is solid
Hanto
Hanto avatar

2386 posts since 30/11/09

posted 28 Sep 2020 09:22, edited 28 Sep 2020 09:22
mattt wrote:
Hanto wrote: Really helping my efforts to resisting getting an iris! Is that the vest or jacket?

What's the sizing like?

get one! it's the vest - fits true i'd say, i take a 3 in all vis and i can wear it over a hoodie and under a jacket pretty comfortably. that said, i found the sleeves too short on the liner (im 6'2" so have that problem with a lot of jp brands), so might be worth checking that if you go for that one.

I'm 6'2" as well so know what you mean. Ok will have a look. it is definitely harder to find the size 4 tbh, but it could be an option. Where did you get yours from?
mattt
mattt avatar

304 posts since 21/5/06

28 Sep 2020 10:45
Hanto wrote: I'm 6'2" as well so know what you mean. Ok will have a look. it is definitely harder to find the size 4 tbh, but it could be an option. Where did you get yours from?

half price from Caliroots in the summer sale. so it only cost the same as half a months rent rather than a whole months rent…
Hanto
Hanto avatar

2386 posts since 30/11/09

28 Sep 2020 10:58
mattt wrote:
Hanto wrote: I'm 6'2" as well so know what you mean. Ok will have a look. it is definitely harder to find the size 4 tbh, but it could be an option. Where did you get yours from?

half price from Caliroots in the summer sale. so it only cost the same as half a months rent rather than a whole months rent…

I did wonder if it was that one! Bugger I knew I should have got it!