Menswear: What Are You Wearing Today 2014


Show original post
deuce
deuce avatar

13688 posts since 21/1/08

19 Apr 2014 21:43
mourncore or die
billybrown
billybrown avatar

3114 posts since 30/9/07

posted 19 Apr 2014 21:46, edited 19 Apr 2014 21:46
Not feeling that snaye one, looks a bit effeminate. Re black/goth in summer, don't see the problem.

Like that padawan, slightly looser fit denim looks so much better on you (no homo) Not feeling the sunnies though.

Don't know why that sweeney suit is getting love, looks naff. Sophnet shirt is Cool (but size up one?) like the fit, just bin the tag.

WTF with all this morncore shite? What's it even mean? Someone said Larry David steez?
DY
DY avatar

9618 posts since 9/6/11

19 Apr 2014 21:54
deuce wrote: foxtrot is steezy as hell in real life. wouldn't look contrived at all.

generic_guy
generic_guy avatar

9269 posts since 16/9/02

19 Apr 2014 22:26
Selkiefolk, might just be me but would be nice to say what's what. Are the jeans or the shades NBHD?
Rolls and sleeve turn-ups need burning but love everything apart from that.
Freedom,love those joggers. I've got a pair and they're so nice in the flesh. The cuffed bit is quite loose anyway, not sure they need trimming.

trailofdavid
trailofdavid avatar

6334 posts since 14/8/09

19 Apr 2014 22:28
Pad Cool

Like those Jap Blues
Forper
Forper avatar

2080 posts since 29/1/13

19 Apr 2014 23:06
MRN those boots look ridiculously out of proportion with your other stuff.
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5090 posts since 1/4/07

20 Apr 2014 03:01
billybrown wrote: Not feeling that snaye one, looks a bit effeminate.
I was going to post this, fish eye or direct to image proportions bro. one of these things I just made up right now, but I'mma go with it anyway.
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5090 posts since 1/4/07

posted 20 Apr 2014 03:06, edited 20 Apr 2014 03:06
footmobile2000 wrote: MRN those boots look ridiculously out of proportion with your other stuff.
I'm surprised you didn't slam him as he had a good Mil streak goin on. MRN you got away unscathed. I's say with the addition of the soph., allow the super tight pants as the fit is somewhat reminiscent of how Kiyonaga(the man, not the brand) might style a fit maybe 4 years ago.
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

posted 20 Apr 2014 08:26, edited 20 Apr 2014 08:26
billybrown wrote: WTF with all this morncore shite? What's it even mean? Someone said Larry David steez?
'Mourncore' is an all black look of heavy jeans and thick woollen jumpers in high summer or on holiday in Dubai in 50 degrees.
Its duece, foxtrot and snaye walking into baskin robbins and asking for a mint choc chip and rum n raisin double scooper and the lady serving taking off her her uniform hat, holding it to her chest and saying,
'r.i.p and my deepest condolences, i hope the day went well'.
Copper
Copper avatar

2590 posts since 29/11/11

20 Apr 2014 08:40
Laughing out loud Laughing out loud
Copper
Copper avatar

2590 posts since 29/11/11

20 Apr 2014 08:44
footmobile2000 wrote: MRN those boots look ridiculously out of proportion with your other stuff.
Why do people wear such skinny jeans with grizzlys? Only seen 2 pairs being worn in reals and both geezers had practically skin tight denim.
trailofdavid
trailofdavid avatar

6334 posts since 14/8/09

20 Apr 2014 08:45
Noble Locks wrote:
billybrown wrote: WTF with all this morncore shite? What's it even mean? Someone said Larry David steez?
'Mourncore' is an all black look of heavy jeans and thick woollen jumpers in high summer or on holiday in Dubai in 50 degrees.
Its duece, foxtrot and snaye walking into baskin robbins and asking for a mint choc chip and rum n raisin double scooper and the lady serving taking off her her uniform hat, holding it to her chest and saying,
'r.i.p and my deepest condolences, i hope the day went well'.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud
LFC
LFC avatar

3739 posts since 14/6/11

20 Apr 2014 08:48
Laughing out loud
selkiefolk
selkiefolk avatar

421 posts since 27/3/13

20 Apr 2014 09:33
generic_guy wrote: Selkiefolk, might just be me but would be nice to say what's what. Are the jeans or the shades NBHD?
Rolls and sleeve turn-ups need burning but love everything apart from that.
Freedom,love those joggers. I've got a pair and they're so nice in the flesh. The cuffed bit is quite loose anyway, not sure they need trimming.

Cheers.

NBHD shades
NN07 tee
Beams denim and m65
selkiefolk
selkiefolk avatar

421 posts since 27/3/13

20 Apr 2014 09:36
Noble Laughing out loud
deuce
deuce avatar

13688 posts since 21/1/08

20 Apr 2014 10:13
Those are actually my ice creams of choice too Laughing out loud
Foxtrot
Foxtrot avatar

2466 posts since 8/4/09

20 Apr 2014 12:39
Noble Laughing out loud
s4do
s4do avatar

628 posts since 22/4/13

20 Apr 2014 12:55
MRN wrote:

Tag Heuer x Dakota Jacket
RL Jumper
APC PNS
Puma x Alexander McQueen


this is literally the ugliest jacket i've ever seen Jawdropping!
Bennelli
Bennelli avatar

3461 posts since 25/5/11

20 Apr 2014 13:18
pops wrote: Some cracking fits over last few pages. Nice variety of styles. Fuk bang on form Cool
EDW
EDW avatar

2581 posts since 23/2/10

20 Apr 2014 13:52
Noble Laughing out loud Been some good fits on here recently.