snaye avatar

11118 posts since 24/10/02

26 Apr 2014 19:41
beadlecore Laughing out loud
rural
rural avatar

17899 posts since 26/9/06

26 Apr 2014 19:44
You can Beadle almost every waywt off on here unless their from the HIP crew tbh.
Jero
Jero avatar

131 posts since 27/7/09

26 Apr 2014 20:34
MuayThaiPimp wrote: Was it only warm in Belfast today…?

is 16°C considered as warm ? Jawdropping!
anywhere outside uk (at least in France), we wouldn't wear shorts unless it's at least 25°, i feel the need of a jacket if t's below 20° Puzzled
figurine
figurine avatar

6215 posts since 14/5/07

26 Apr 2014 20:55
Jero wrote:
MuayThaiPimp wrote: Was it only warm in Belfast today…?

is 16°C considered as warm ? Jawdropping!
anywhere outside uk (at least in France), we wouldn't wear shorts unless it's at least 25°, i feel the need of a jacket if t's below 20° Puzzled
Not really surprising given France is considerably further south than most of the UK and has a completely different climate.
Burt
Burt avatar

6320 posts since 3/1/10

26 Apr 2014 20:57
snaye wrote: beadlecore Laughing out loud
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5995 posts since 1/4/07

26 Apr 2014 20:57
True_Sensation wrote: this is so pointless in the waywt thread, seriously. i'm not into fuk anymore at all but damn, discuss this via pm and stick to only post here if you want to show what you are wearing today.

pages of senseless discussion over the internet Laughing out loud
O please bro bro, are you forgetting all the nonce bulshit that you bastards, including you and even members I respect/dont talk shit about, discuss in the fashion section DAILY? if fuk sucks, you people made it that way. All I do with my post is try to foster fashion discussion while u bastards "take the piss" every single day brosef.

I aint tryna here that bullshit bro bro
Forper
Forper avatar

2080 posts since 29/1/13

26 Apr 2014 23:18
s4do wrote: whats the point of wearing all this military winter stuff with shorts and harry potter glasses?

outstanding question.

you should see my "winter stuff", it's not a thin goretex shell over a t-shirt.

My rig on the day was optimised for walking around and staying dry and comfortable on a wet day, hence shorts which I find easier to move fast in, no problems with denim bleed and exposed legs dry out faster than pants.

My frames are oversized and give me a wide field of vision, I also like the contrast of classic with tech sometimes, thats why I'll rock goro's with goretex.

Function comes first for me, but I also like to sometimes play with mixing aesthetics (mainly sports with military, I'm also working on wu-tang meets steam train engineer..)

detail-up so you can see my shit was waterproof but not thermally insulating in any way, all tech or cotton breathable fabrics:

Forper
Forper avatar

2080 posts since 29/1/13

posted 26 Apr 2014 23:24, edited 26 Apr 2014 23:24
yo sayword, you should come out to Australia man, you can bunk down on my US Army modular sleep system at my apartment and we can raise hell at the pub while toasting with the other derros and bogans. You could become an honarary bogan…I can introduce you to some of those austrlaian ladies..

seriously tho, you're welcome anytime my American pal..as for you poms, sorry we're full..
MuayThaiPimp
MuayThaiPimp avatar

7925 posts since 10/8/11

26 Apr 2014 23:29
Why don't you 2 faggots get a room
Forper
Forper avatar

2080 posts since 29/1/13

26 Apr 2014 23:38
Sad
C-Stylez
C-Stylez avatar

5246 posts since 4/7/12

27 Apr 2014 00:05
footmobile2000 wrote: wu-tang meets steam train engineer..

Laughing out loud

That got me
beyondthepines
beyondthepines avatar

1140 posts since 8/6/12

27 Apr 2014 06:54
Sayword wrote:
True_Sensation wrote: this is so pointless in the waywt thread, seriously. i'm not into fuk anymore at all but damn, discuss this via pm and stick to only post here if you want to show what you are wearing today.

pages of senseless discussion over the internet Laughing out loud
O please bro bro, are you forgetting all the nonce bulshit that you bastards, including you and even members I respect/dont talk shit about, discuss in the fashion section DAILY? if fuk sucks, you people made it that way. All I do with my post is try to foster fashion discussion while u bastards "take the piss" every single day brosef.

I aint tryna here that bullshit bro bro

seriously, when did I ever discuss daily in the fashion section? i mereky post waywt, last purchases, denim thread, yay/nay and OL literally. in the last months quite rarely at all. i've said quite often that it bothers me that only the "cool fukers" wearing all vis gear or other expensive brands get attention and others don't get any opinion or are insulted with things like "so shit" etc.

i'm not talking about me but when i started here things were sligjtly different. nowadays i really think about what new fukers have to think when they post a waywt and get simply ignored or insulted. everyone has to start somewhere and if someone decides to post a waywt i think he deserves a chance to be judged but since a specific time that's not happening anymore. i only see padawan, snaye, pops and that guy that wears the exaxt same clothes as he does and mills as well as you. might have forgotten a few but is that really it? most of the people i mentioned dress well but every now and then others decide to post and simply get ignored or shitstormed and i really think that a big amount is just scared to post in here.

i know a few that have lost interest as well so i'm not alone with my opinion. and before anyone starts being "cool" again and says "then piss of" i don t care what you say and i will stay for the only reason to piss you of even though i'm not doing anything.
DY
DY avatar

9619 posts since 9/6/11

27 Apr 2014 06:58
You should try Styleforum with posts like that
MRN
MRN avatar

107 posts since 6/4/14

27 Apr 2014 08:17

RL Jacket
RL Jumper
Asos Selvedge
Puma x Millerain
Forper
Forper avatar

2080 posts since 29/1/13

posted 27 Apr 2014 11:18, edited 27 Apr 2014 11:18
out for eats and creepy cult video stores..I fit right in..

once I get w)taps AT-01 and AT-02s then my uniform for the next decade or so I think will be complete..for now make do with bapestas:

w)taps cover
slinky optics
supreme CYC half zip (annoying red chest box logo removed)
jensen tall tee
MP black jeans
bapestas
w)taps x porter DELTA
MuayThaiPimp
MuayThaiPimp avatar

7925 posts since 10/8/11

27 Apr 2014 11:37
Fuck it actually looks understated for you! You could pass as a functioning member of society
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

27 Apr 2014 11:39
Dont you just know that today of all days, russia will start a war with Australia and he so wont be ready for the first time in his entire life.
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

posted 27 Apr 2014 11:45, edited 27 Apr 2014 11:45
Mods please Delete. Double
Burt
Burt avatar

6320 posts since 3/1/10

27 Apr 2014 11:51
Laughing out loud Noble.

Feelin' Mil's last few waywt's.
skream