Archive: What Are You Wearing Today? (pics only)


Show original post
Kingmob07
Kingmob07 avatar

9171 posts since 11/5/07

15 Jul 2007 20:05
DuffMan wrote: Those are very nice grey (suede?) Jil Sander shoes, yours are a pair of topman £25 plims, same how?

PS Cool last few pages

Laughing out loud
mrsaulr
mrsaulr avatar

664 posts since 16/4/07

15 Jul 2007 20:34
SeanxJames wrote:
DuffMan wrote: Those are very nice grey (suede?) Jil Sander shoes, yours are a pair of topman £25 plims, same how?

PS Cool last few pages

If im honest they look very similar to something you would be able to find in Topman. So yeah there basically the same they were probably just double the price and have a designer name written on the inside.

Thats the difference.

they look very similar, but only because top man bite every good piece of clothing under the sun. Im sure if you actually tried a £150 Jul Sander pair of shoes on, and then tried on a £25 pair of topman shoes on you would notice the difference, get reaaal seanxjames.
SeanxJames
SeanxJames avatar

40 posts since 15/7/07

15 Jul 2007 20:37
mrsaulr wrote:
SeanxJames wrote:
DuffMan wrote: Those are very nice grey (suede?) Jil Sander shoes, yours are a pair of topman £25 plims, same how?

PS Cool last few pages

If im honest they look very similar to something you would be able to find in Topman. So yeah there basically the same they were probably just double the price and have a designer name written on the inside.

Thats the difference.

they look very similar, but only because top man bite every good piece of clothing under the sun. Im sure if you actually tried a £150 Jul Sander pair of shoes on, and then tried on a £25 pair of topman shoes on you would notice the difference, get reaaal seanxjames.

I can dress stylish without having to buy Jil Sander shoes thank you.
And do I really care that I buy some of my clothes from TopMan? No.
El Bongo
El Bongo avatar

2994 posts since 15/8/06

15 Jul 2007 20:41
Calm down, you've only been here for a day.
SeanxJames
SeanxJames avatar

40 posts since 15/7/07

15 Jul 2007 20:44
El Bongo wrote: Calm down, you've only been here for a day.

I know but still I find some of the members pretty rude.
All I did was make a comment about a pair of shoes and now its turned into this.
Im 15 years old for god sake
Do you really expect me to have Jil Sander shoes?
moog
moog avatar

577 posts since 18/3/07

15 Jul 2007 20:46
Just beacause you don't own/can't afford something doesn't mean you can't appreciate it.
Brad
Brad avatar

5025 posts since 20/6/01

15 Jul 2007 20:48
SeanxJames wrote:
El Bongo wrote: Calm down, you've only been here for a day.

I know but still I find some of the members pretty rude.
All I did was make a comment about a pair of shoes and now its turned into this.
Im 15 years old for god sake
Do you really expect me to have Jil Sander shoes?

could be Jack v2.0 Laughing out loud


edit for seanxjames: Jack posts here, he's a few years older than you and he's wearing a whole new wardrobe since he joined
SeanxJames
SeanxJames avatar

40 posts since 15/7/07

15 Jul 2007 20:49
moog wrote: Just beacause you don't own/can't afford something doesn't mean you can't appreciate it.

I apperciate them.
There nice shoes actually.
SeanxJames
SeanxJames avatar

40 posts since 15/7/07

15 Jul 2007 20:49
moog wrote: Just beacause you don't own/can't afford something doesn't mean you can't appreciate it.

I apperciate them.
There nice shoes actually.
I never said I didnt appericate them.
Jack
Jack avatar

7300 posts since 12/9/06

15 Jul 2007 20:50
Brad wrote:
SeanxJames wrote:
El Bongo wrote: Calm down, you've only been here for a day.

I know but still I find some of the members pretty rude.
All I did was make a comment about a pair of shoes and now its turned into this.
Im 15 years old for god sake
Do you really expect me to have Jil Sander shoes?

could be Jack v2.0 Laughing out loud


Laughing out loud I thought of that too.
SeanxJames
SeanxJames avatar

40 posts since 15/7/07

15 Jul 2007 20:50
Brad wrote:
SeanxJames wrote:
El Bongo wrote: Calm down, you've only been here for a day.

I know but still I find some of the members pretty rude.
All I did was make a comment about a pair of shoes and now its turned into this.
Im 15 years old for god sake
Do you really expect me to have Jil Sander shoes?

could be Jack v2.0 Laughing out loud

I have no idea who Jack v2.0 is! :/
stoney
stoney avatar

17785 posts since 22/1/05

15 Jul 2007 20:51
its you sister
El Bongo
El Bongo avatar

2994 posts since 15/8/06

15 Jul 2007 20:51
SeanxJames wrote:
El Bongo wrote: Calm down, you've only been here for a day.

I know but still I find some of the members pretty rude.
All I did was make a comment about a pair of shoes and now its turned into this.
Im 15 years old for god sake
Do you really expect me to have Jil Sander shoes?
Lol You're not going to change them, think I atempted this in my first few posts :LOL:
You never stated your age; Therefore people probably made asummptions, there are'nt to many people around your age about.
Most people on here buy expensive clothes btw.

Not having a go, just a bit of friendly advise.
snaye
snaye avatar

11036 posts since 24/10/02

15 Jul 2007 20:53
Just to clear things up I bought the shoes from Poste on South Molton street for £180 in Jan 2006 from the s/s 06 Jil Sander season. Wore them once sold them to Mob for £80. There is more chance that Mob will fuck a stunner this summer than any of you knob jockeys geting your mitts on a pair.

P.S Mob why did I sell them!

P.P.S they are canvas. They did a white leather and black leather pair too. I will do a naked waywt pic with me fucking a frozen chicken if any of you find a pair in th next 48 hours….


Tic Tic Tic…..
Brad
Brad avatar

5025 posts since 20/6/01

15 Jul 2007 20:54
note for seanxjames re Jack v2.0: Jack posts here, he's a few years older than you and he's wearing a whole new wardrobe since he joined
SeanxJames
SeanxJames avatar

40 posts since 15/7/07

15 Jul 2007 20:55
El Bongo wrote:
SeanxJames wrote:
El Bongo wrote: Calm down, you've only been here for a day.

I know but still I find some of the members pretty rude.
All I did was make a comment about a pair of shoes and now its turned into this.
Im 15 years old for god sake
Do you really expect me to have Jil Sander shoes?
Lol You're not going to change them, think I atempted this in my first few posts :LOL:
You never stated your age; Therefore people probably made asummptions, there are'nt to many people around your age about.
Most people on here buy expensive clothes btw.

Not having a go, just a bit of friendly advise.

No I can see your point there.
and I know your just giving me some friendly advice which is nice of you but just because I dont own a lot of expensive clothes doesnt stop me from using these forums. This is a fashion forum and no where does it state that you have to discuss/own expensive designer labels to use these forums.
And I can still appericate designers even though I may not own them.
Thanks for the advice though.
SeanxJames
SeanxJames avatar

40 posts since 15/7/07

15 Jul 2007 21:02
Brad wrote: note for seanxjames re Jack v2.0: Jack posts here, he's a few years older than you and he's wearing a whole new wardrobe since he joined

I buy and wear what I like not what people on a forum are supposdly wearing. I might find theres things I like on here but it doesnt mean im going to change my wardrobe just because of a forum.
Jack
Jack avatar

7300 posts since 12/9/06

15 Jul 2007 21:03
Oh but you will. Trust me.
snaye
snaye avatar

11036 posts since 24/10/02

15 Jul 2007 21:06
Tis true, Jack before fuk….


El Bongo
El Bongo avatar

2994 posts since 15/8/06

15 Jul 2007 21:07
Jack wrote: Oh but you will. Trust me.
I was fully outfitted in diesel before I discovered fuk, I dres verry differently now. All because of fuk Smiling