Archive: What are you wearing today, pics only and LIST what you are wearing!


Show original post
schtoop
schtoop avatar

12960 posts since 9/4/07

17 Sep 2010 19:26
MoB wrote: Work Steez
Duffer Suit
Lewin Shirt
Lewin Tie(no Vis)
Jones Shoes
Mulberry Bag

you got a purty mouth boy
ODB
ODB avatar

3420 posts since 21/6/06

17 Sep 2010 20:29
Looks good mob, suit fits bang on
HateGolf
HateGolf avatar

28 posts since 24/8/10

17 Sep 2010 20:32
Yeah!

good fit..

but polish those shoes!!!

have you had the kegs tailored to fit… ? fit well but very narrow

HG

R
R avatar

12969 posts since 17/5/03

17 Sep 2010 20:34
ODB wrote: Looks good mob, suit fits bang on

not really at the shoulders (i usually like mobs 'fits'), has a similar problem to me. back of the neck needs squaring to rectify it by the looks of it.
MoB
MoB avatar

36629 posts since 31/8/04

17 Sep 2010 21:21
R's right about the shoulders, don't want to potentially ruin a suit for risking a tailor on it though.

Yeah the trousers have been tapered but i have no excuse for the shoes, poor show really.
Owlix
Owlix avatar

1999 posts since 16/10/08

18 Sep 2010 01:20
It's fucking cold tonight.
Hixsept.
Our Legacy.
Dr Martens.
R
R avatar

12969 posts since 17/5/03

18 Sep 2010 03:01
MoB wrote: R's right about the shoulders, don't want to potentially ruin a suit for risking a tailor on it though.

Yeah the trousers have been tapered but i have no excuse for the shoes, poor show really.

doesnt fuck you off mob? had to bin a couple of suits in my journey to find a decent to tailor and wasted a lot of money, but now have one whos excellent.
MLI
MLI avatar

4355 posts since 6/10/09

18 Sep 2010 08:27
looks cool Freshflow, but lose the cheap watch.

wtaps valet jacket
wtaps gray hellweek hoody
tall tee
LEVI`S vintage 505 (no LVC)
bape chukkas


http://www.hitman-actual.com
madmickey
madmickey avatar

151 posts since 1/5/06

18 Sep 2010 09:34
Cool
Skinny
Skinny avatar

883 posts since 17/9/09

18 Sep 2010 10:17
Like the jacket freshflow. Would love to see one in the flesh.

Nice Mil.
MoB
MoB avatar

36629 posts since 31/8/04

18 Sep 2010 10:41
R wrote:
MoB wrote: R's right about the shoulders, don't want to potentially ruin a suit for risking a tailor on it though.

Yeah the trousers have been tapered but i have no excuse for the shoes, poor show really.

doesnt fuck you off mob? had to bin a couple of suits in my journey to find a decent to tailor and wasted a lot of money, but now have one whos excellent.

Nah not really, it's only a work suit and only worn if i have meetings or something so it's not vital and i've never had any comments. Obviously slightly grates me but it's not a dealbreaker. If it were a suit i would wear out of work i obviously wouldn't stand for it but i don't think i could afford to bin a few suits to get a decent tailor.
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

18 Sep 2010 10:45
you couldnt see two more different posts and conversations anywhere else in the whole world. Laughing out loud
r is throwing away suits cos there is a slight lift in his shoulder area and mil has got his jeans pulled down around his ankles. (by the way, are they safety pinned to the coat to keep them up?)
he obviously didnt visit your tailor r.
i mean i love clobber, but i dont think i could ever be or will ever be as anal as letting something as miniscule as that worry me in this life.
theres children starving in africa, floods in pakistan and badgers being culled so i try and keep things in perspective.
maybe its a poverty thing and being brought up in a different way, and i know i could never afford to live like that, but im glad i dont to be honest.
NigelBenn
NigelBenn avatar

4038 posts since 6/2/08

18 Sep 2010 11:04
badgers being culled Laughing out loud
TheC
TheC avatar

195 posts since 18/1/08

18 Sep 2010 12:57
Pretty standard stuff.


Uniqlo
Albam
Nike
hugsie
hugsie avatar

649 posts since 5/5/08

18 Sep 2010 13:12
Like the coat owlix
R
R avatar

12969 posts since 17/5/03

18 Sep 2010 13:22
Noble Locks wrote: you couldnt see two more different posts and conversations anywhere else in the whole world. Laughing out loud
r is throwing away suits cos there is a slight lift in his shoulder area and mil has got his jeans pulled down around his ankles. (by the way, are they safety pinned to the coat to keep them up?)
he obviously didnt visit your tailor r.
i mean i love clobber, but i dont think i could ever be or will ever be as anal as letting something as miniscule as that worry me in this life.
theres children starving in africa, floods in pakistan and badgers being culled so i try and keep things in perspective.
maybe its a poverty thing and being brought up in a different way, and i know i could never afford to live like that, but im glad i dont to be honest.

didnt want to bin them, tailors fucked them up to the point of being unwearable. half decent line through the shoulder is essential on a suit imo.
MoB
MoB avatar

36629 posts since 31/8/04

18 Sep 2010 13:55
R wrote: didnt want to bin them

But you could, that's the difference.
Crackajack
Crackajack avatar

7060 posts since 21/4/05

18 Sep 2010 14:14
I hope by 'bin' you mean donate to Oxfam or something? Just seems like a bit of a waste.
Oasisunit
Oasisunit avatar

5169 posts since 8/5/03

18 Sep 2010 14:49


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

COS drapey neck sweater
April 77
Cons
hugsie
hugsie avatar

649 posts since 5/5/08

18 Sep 2010 16:21

Nike Safari hoodie
H&m i think
Uniqlo
LVC
Vans