Menswear: What are you wearing today, pics only and LIST what you are wearing!


Show original post
Golse
Golse avatar

22 posts since 21/11/11

15 May 2012 18:14
EDW
EDW avatar

2581 posts since 23/2/10

15 May 2012 18:19
This place is getting more petty than that forum for fat girls, some of you guys need to get over yourselves
zoom
zoom avatar

6036 posts since 22/7/05

15 May 2012 18:24
Its just Sayword - Doomedyouth - Sexonfabric…….

Im getting abit bored of all this Saywords fat blah blah blah, thats literally all they have on him. He would probably rather be big so he can bawse out in his clobber.
MuayThaiPimp
MuayThaiPimp avatar

7925 posts since 10/8/11

15 May 2012 18:41
EDW wrote: This place is getting more petty than that forum for fat girls, some of you guys need to get over yourselves

True, mofo's catching emotions
DY
DY avatar

9618 posts since 9/6/11

15 May 2012 18:43
zoom wrote: Its just Sayword - Doomedyouth - Sexonfabric…….

Im getting abit bored of all this Saywords fat blah blah blah, thats literally all they have on him. He would probably rather be big so he can bawse out in his clobber.

sayword is cool, we sorted that shit out. keep up
TheConductor
TheConductor avatar

4196 posts since 17/11/09

15 May 2012 18:47
You say that, but when you two are both back on your period we all know it'll be a whole different scenario.
zoom
zoom avatar

6036 posts since 22/7/05

15 May 2012 18:49
doomedyouth wrote: keep up

It's hard, your in every thread Eye-wink
DY
DY avatar

9618 posts since 9/6/11

15 May 2012 18:50
delete your supreme thread please
Byte
Byte avatar

2904 posts since 16/6/10

15 May 2012 18:52
zoom
zoom avatar

6036 posts since 22/7/05

15 May 2012 18:54
doomedyouth wrote: delete your supreme thread please

Too predictable, its like me posting up pictures of you in them pink latex pants. Both are boring.
sexonfabric
sexonfabric avatar

848 posts since 22/9/09

15 May 2012 18:55
Lol…the efforts you cunts go to is applaudable. Have I ever said any different on here?
DY
DY avatar

9618 posts since 9/6/11

15 May 2012 18:56
zoom wrote:
doomedyouth wrote: delete your supreme thread please

Too predictable, its like me posting up pictures of you in them pink latex pants. Both are boring.

predictable like your waywts
EDW
EDW avatar

2581 posts since 23/2/10

15 May 2012 18:57
EDW wrote: This place is getting more petty than that forum for fat girls, some of you guys need to get over yourselves
siriusmo
siriusmo avatar

894 posts since 12/4/09

15 May 2012 18:58
sexonfabric wrote: Lol…the efforts you cunts go to is applaudable. Have I ever said any different on here?

Puzzled He will have googled your username and found your Styleforum posts, all of 20 seconds?
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5082 posts since 1/4/07

15 May 2012 18:58
sexonfabric wrote:
Sayword wrote: Whats up with that boss shirt, is someone trying to sell it? Reminds me of 1996

Nothing for you to worry about, it wouldn't fit you, you fat cunt.
Wait so YOU are actually trying to flog this off? Whats the BIN? did u really get it in '96?
zoom
zoom avatar

6036 posts since 22/7/05

15 May 2012 18:59
doomedyouth wrote:
zoom wrote:
doomedyouth wrote: delete your supreme thread please

Too predictable, its like me posting up pictures of you in them pink latex pants. Both are boring.

predictable like your waywts

Your doing what people have just said was boring, pull your tampon out and stop the bitchin. Im purely putting up with you and not rising to this as i know you will soon get bored of fuk and move on.
sexonfabric
sexonfabric avatar

848 posts since 22/9/09

15 May 2012 19:00
siriusmo wrote:
sexonfabric wrote: Lol…the efforts you cunts go to is applaudable. Have I ever said any different on here?

Puzzled He will have googled your username and found your Styleforum posts, all of 20 seconds?

Found two posts, screen grabbed them and merged them together. All after hunting me down on SF…you do that in 20 seconds you'd be jacking off Mark Zuckerberg for coin, rather than spewing shite on here.

Sayword…£15 to you mate. Didn't realise you played golf, exercise doesn't appear your strong point.
LFC
LFC avatar

3623 posts since 14/6/11

15 May 2012 19:01
PM Brad for that ignore function ASAP(no rocky)
DY
DY avatar

9618 posts since 9/6/11

15 May 2012 19:01
great fits on this page.
sexonfabric
sexonfabric avatar

848 posts since 22/9/09

15 May 2012 19:02
Both the pot and kettle looking great in black.