General Discussion: What Does your "Other Half" look like??


Show original post
haz
haz avatar

4334 posts since 7/1/04

7 Sep 2006 20:25
fingers crossed
FunkyMonkey69
FunkyMonkey69 avatar

41 posts since 14/8/06

7 Sep 2006 20:33
Not sure i want to post my bird now…
popguncork
popguncork avatar

1960 posts since 26/5/05

7 Sep 2006 20:38
Haha.
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

7 Sep 2006 20:40
FunkyMonkey69 wrote: Not sure i want to post my bird now…
to be fair, you have the princely sum of FIVE whole posts, i doubt if anyone expects you two or will lose any sleep if you dont man…but if you want to, then of course its all good. Cool
anadin
anadin avatar

6650 posts since 24/5/05

7 Sep 2006 20:43
this is one i'm gonna have to skip for the moment Oops

1) current bird is quite young (no peado) 2) don't know if she'd want me to post her pic 3) same goes for ex's with not wanting to post them if they don't want me to.

sorry lads Oops but i'm being honest here
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

7 Sep 2006 20:45
anadin wrote: this is one i'm gonna have to skip for the moment Oops

1) current bird is quite young (no peado) 2) don't know if she'd want me to post her pic 3) same goes for ex's with not wanting to post them if they don't want me to.

sorry lads Oops but i'm being honest here
fucking mincer…who gives a fuck what they think, they only bitches…you think my mrs has got any fucking clue i stuck her up pid up on a forum, she would cut my bollox off.
anadin
anadin avatar

6650 posts since 24/5/05

7 Sep 2006 20:47
i like my bollocks
popguncork
popguncork avatar

1960 posts since 26/5/05

7 Sep 2006 20:48
anadin wrote: this is one i'm gonna have to skip for the moment Oops

1) current bird is quite young (no peado) 2) don't know if she'd want me to post her pic 3) same goes for ex's with not wanting to post them if they don't want me to.

sorry lads Oops but i'm being honest here

Mine was 18. (No Traci)

smith
smith avatar

11712 posts since 5/5/04

7 Sep 2006 21:05
Nice pics all. My bird is too young to post on here though. I'm on the border of Peadofordshire.
FunkyMonkey69
FunkyMonkey69 avatar

41 posts since 14/8/06

7 Sep 2006 21:06
Noble Locks. wrote:
FunkyMonkey69 wrote: Not sure i want to post my bird now…
to be fair, you have the princely sum of FIVE whole posts, i doubt if anyone expects you two or will lose any sleep if you dont man…but if you want to, then of course its all good. Cool

my staus is measured in posts? Damn i knew i should have spent more time posting threads!
night panda
night panda avatar

5787 posts since 16/8/03

7 Sep 2006 21:06
popguncork i fancy your gf

————————————-
0073
t_dot
t_dot avatar

6087 posts since 1/8/05

7 Sep 2006 21:09
whats the biggest current/former age gap then between people. Anyone got 10 years plus?
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

7 Sep 2006 21:10
FunkyMonkey69 wrote:
Noble Locks. wrote:
FunkyMonkey69 wrote: Not sure i want to post my bird now…
to be fair, you have the princely sum of FIVE whole posts, i doubt if anyone expects you two or will lose any sleep if you dont man…but if you want to, then of course its all good. Cool

my staus is measured in posts? Damn i knew i should have spent more time posting threads!
you could be a nonse/groomer for all we know..this is the only thread youve ever been in, and its pictures of our birds…you do the math. Laughing out loud
Charles Winthorpe III
Charles Winthorpe III avatar

5484 posts since 29/7/05

7 Sep 2006 21:11
popguncork wrote:
anadin wrote: this is one i'm gonna have to skip for the moment Oops

1) current bird is quite young (no peado) 2) don't know if she'd want me to post her pic 3) same goes for ex's with not wanting to post them if they don't want me to.

sorry lads Oops but i'm being honest here

Mine was 18. (No Traci)



HOLY MARY KATE AND ASHLEY OLSEN

u done bagged urself an olsen clone…circa two of a kind




just jokes dude.. she looks lovely.
FunkyMonkey69
FunkyMonkey69 avatar

41 posts since 14/8/06

7 Sep 2006 21:11
popguncork wrote:
anadin wrote: this is one i'm gonna have to skip for the moment Oops

1) current bird is quite young (no peado) 2) don't know if she'd want me to post her pic 3) same goes for ex's with not wanting to post them if they don't want me to.

sorry lads Oops but i'm being honest here

Mine was 18. (No Traci)

Very cute… what was your worries? 18's alright!
popguncork
popguncork avatar

1960 posts since 26/5/05

7 Sep 2006 21:11
night panda wrote: popguncork i fancy your gf

————————————-
0073

Former.
anadin
anadin avatar

6650 posts since 24/5/05

7 Sep 2006 21:12
they're so pokeable
anadin
anadin avatar

6650 posts since 24/5/05

7 Sep 2006 21:12
FunkyMonkey69 wrote:
popguncork wrote:
anadin wrote: this is one i'm gonna have to skip for the moment Oops

1) current bird is quite young (no peado) 2) don't know if she'd want me to post her pic 3) same goes for ex's with not wanting to post them if they don't want me to.

sorry lads Oops but i'm being honest here

Mine was 18. (No Traci)

Very cute… what was your worries? 18's alright!

mine's erm… not quite 18 Oops
smith
smith avatar

11712 posts since 5/5/04

7 Sep 2006 21:13
anadin wrote:
FunkyMonkey69 wrote:
popguncork wrote:
anadin wrote: this is one i'm gonna have to skip for the moment Oops

1) current bird is quite young (no peado) 2) don't know if she'd want me to post her pic 3) same goes for ex's with not wanting to post them if they don't want me to.

sorry lads Oops but i'm being honest here

Mine was 18. (No Traci)

Very cute… what was your worries? 18's alright!

mine's erm… not quite 18 Oops
How old are you?
FunkyMonkey69
FunkyMonkey69 avatar

41 posts since 14/8/06

7 Sep 2006 21:14
Noble Locks. wrote:
FunkyMonkey69 wrote:
Noble Locks. wrote:
FunkyMonkey69 wrote: Not sure i want to post my bird now…
to be fair, you have the princely sum of FIVE whole posts, i doubt if anyone expects you two or will lose any sleep if you dont man…but if you want to, then of course its all good. Cool

my staus is measured in posts? Damn i knew i should have spent more time posting threads!
you could be a nonse/groomer for all we know..this is the only thread youve ever been in, and its pictures of our birds…you do the math. Laughing out loud

Fair shout… but its actually the 3rd! i guess i'll have to post my chick… so not to look a perv! Eye-wink