Menswear: What 'Claire Rayners' Are You Wearing Or Feeling? (pics only)


Show original post
snaye
snaye avatar

10916 posts since 24/10/02

19 Nov 2020 19:53
Some Vibram runners right up LFCs street soon come - https://www.johnelliott.com/pages/je-footwear
LFC
LFC avatar

5510 posts since 14/6/11

19 Nov 2020 20:00
Yeah if a black and grey pair with white sole come out II’ll be all over them. The whites look great but would get limited wear. Can’t see them being less than £350/400 though.
spitfiredealer
spitfiredealer avatar

2511 posts since 12/6/10

22 Nov 2020 17:10
These arrived today. Haven't had chance to test out the waterproof yet. But comfort wise they seem good.
Went TTS



sydneyking
sydneyking avatar

5010 posts since 26/9/09

22 Nov 2020 17:29
Cool
Seventyfour
Seventyfour avatar

9343 posts since 6/10/05

23 Nov 2020 06:32
snaye wrote: Some Vibram runners right up LFCs street soon come - https://www.johnelliott.com/pages/je-footwear

They actually look really nice
zoom
zoom avatar

6639 posts since 22/7/05

23 Nov 2020 09:06
sydneyking wrote: Cool

Let me know how they are mate. Look great.
MrW
MrW avatar

3003 posts since 1/8/11

23 Nov 2020 10:05
Neon 95s dropping 17th next month Cool
spitfiredealer
spitfiredealer avatar

2511 posts since 12/6/10

23 Nov 2020 10:07
Up for a pair but I imagine it will be raffle bullshit again
themistake
themistake avatar

10833 posts since 20/2/06

23 Nov 2020 13:16
Stuck some dunk sb on eBay.
The hype is certainly for real. Sold some worn hemps for 235 straight away. Bids coming in on the others.

Am I the only one that thinks it’s strange there’s a thirst for old worn 15 year old trainers?
Vintage supreme didnt have much of a market.
Kadafi39
Kadafi39 avatar

1950 posts since 30/10/09

23 Nov 2020 13:41
Yeah I find it odd, but also wish I kept all my old trainers instead of putting them in charity collection bags.
TROYBOY
TROYBOY avatar

886 posts since 28/2/12

23 Nov 2020 14:15
themistake wrote: Stuck some dunk sb on eBay.
The hype is certainly for real. Sold some worn hemps for 235 straight away. Bids coming in on the others.

Am I the only one that thinks it’s strange there’s a thirst for old worn 15 year old trainers?
Vintage supreme didnt have much of a market.

which ones?? ive plenty i wouldnt miss and just bought a house with no space for my collection. if i can get top dollar i'll sell
themistake
themistake avatar

10833 posts since 20/2/06

23 Nov 2020 16:11
TROYBOY wrote:
themistake wrote: Stuck some dunk sb on eBay.
The hype is certainly for real. Sold some worn hemps for 235 straight away. Bids coming in on the others.

Am I the only one that thinks it’s strange there’s a thirst for old worn 15 year old trainers?
Vintage supreme didnt have much of a market.

which ones?? ive plenty i wouldnt miss and just bought a house with no space for my collection. if i can get top dollar i'll sell


Sold red hemp for 236.
Shimizu high are already up to 185 and I only put them up late last night.
Hawaii had plenty of offers at 150ish.



discobobulated
discobobulated avatar

1001 posts since 21/4/10

23 Nov 2020 20:09
https://www.sothebys.com/en/buy/auction/2020/cult-canvas/leonard-hilton-mcgurr-futura-nike-dunk-high-pro-sb

Friend of mine had 2 pair of these in the day. Moved them on but hope he never sees this.
Best
Best avatar

9920 posts since 21/10/05

23 Nov 2020 21:18
Sothebys selling trainers and supreme Laughing out loud
The worlds gone mad
schtoop
schtoop avatar

13033 posts since 9/4/07

28 Nov 2020 13:10
totally snoozed on the infrareds Sad in the off chance anyone doesn't get on with their UK11's i'l take them
quest
quest avatar

3671 posts since 11/7/11

28 Nov 2020 13:37
Those ACG trainers are nice
staygold
staygold avatar

5052 posts since 21/11/05

28 Nov 2020 14:32
schtoop wrote: totally snoozed on the infrareds Sad in the off chance anyone doesn't get on with their UK11's i'l take them
Full size run on MR P
schtoop
schtoop avatar

13033 posts since 9/4/07

28 Nov 2020 15:12
fucking hell was not expecting that, literally every hype store completely sold out, cheers mate
TheTiger
TheTiger avatar

4148 posts since 23/2/03

28 Nov 2020 16:56
staygold wrote:
schtoop wrote: totally snoozed on the infrareds Sad in the off chance anyone doesn't get on with their UK11's i'l take them
Full size run on MR P

Legend Cool
sssssteven
sssssteven avatar

51 posts since 14/3/19

28 Nov 2020 19:06
TheTiger wrote:
staygold wrote:
schtoop wrote: totally snoozed on the infrareds Sad in the off chance anyone doesn't get on with their UK11's i'l take them
Full size run on MR P

Legend Cool

Cheers staygold — that's made my Saturday more radiant