Menswear: What 'Claire Rayners' Are You Wearing Or Feeling? (pics only)


Show original post
smith
smith avatar

11370 posts since 5/5/04

14 May 2021 13:52
They look amazing for the £££. Got CP bball lows already but I'm even tempted by them cos of the price Laughing out loud
caol87
caol87 avatar

2299 posts since 28/6/14

14 May 2021 14:08
Would anybody be interested in these? Ascot x Charlie court sneakers, another similar style to CP bball, got them a while back but never ended up wearing them, just got too many other sneakers. Size is EU 43, they fit true to size though, sizing isn't like CP

Rdes1974
Rdes1974 avatar

269 posts since 29/1/14

14 May 2021 15:07
Doogan wrote: Artisan Lab are releasing their version on BBalls. £120 for a few days instead of £150.




bought the blue suede
Rez
Rez avatar

8678 posts since 5/4/09

posted 14 May 2021 15:22, edited 14 May 2021 15:22
.
Davinho
Davinho avatar

2378 posts since 2/12/08

14 May 2021 18:09

Saw these in Loake the other day. Looked nicer in the flesh and a good alternative to CP’s at £150
EssexBoyII
EssexBoyII avatar

7152 posts since 5/6/07

14 May 2021 18:43
Really can’t get on with the all white CP look nowadays. Even Achilles
habitual
habitual avatar

200 posts since 17/9/08

14 May 2021 19:35

Impulse buy. Love the way they look off-foot but on the fence on-foot
NigelBenn
NigelBenn avatar

4399 posts since 6/2/08

14 May 2021 21:16
What about with shorts? Will pop with a plain tee
mistamilan
mistamilan avatar

78 posts since 5/5/09

15 May 2021 08:05
Rdes1974 wrote:
Doogan wrote: Artisan Lab are releasing their version on BBalls. £120 for a few days instead of £150.




bought the blue suede

Need a new fresh pair. How do you get to the private sale? Only just now subscribed
Seventyfour
Seventyfour avatar

9370 posts since 6/10/05

15 May 2021 09:37
habitual wrote:
Impulse buy. Love the way they look off-foot but on the fence on-foot

What size? I want an 8.5
Sleuth
Sleuth avatar

5375 posts since 12/9/04

15 May 2021 11:03
mistamilan wrote:
Rdes1974 wrote:
Doogan wrote: Artisan Lab are releasing their version on BBalls. £120 for a few days instead of £150.




bought the blue suede

Need a new fresh pair. How do you get to the private sale? Only just now subscribed


Here's the link -


https://artisan-lab.com/shop-classic-sneakers/white
habitual
habitual avatar

200 posts since 17/9/08

15 May 2021 16:36
Seventyfour wrote:
habitual wrote:
Impulse buy. Love the way they look off-foot but on the fence on-foot

What size? I want an 8.5

https://eu.kith.com/products/aagz8981
mistamilan
mistamilan avatar

78 posts since 5/5/09

15 May 2021 18:10
Sleuth wrote:
mistamilan wrote:
Rdes1974 wrote:
Doogan wrote: Artisan Lab are releasing their version on BBalls. £120 for a few days instead of £150.




bought the blue suede

Need a new fresh pair. How do you get to the private sale? Only just now subscribed


Here's the link -


https://artisan-lab.com/shop-classic-sneakers/white

Cheers, got two pair.
LFC
LFC avatar

5584 posts since 14/6/11

15 May 2021 19:49


Anyone feeling the Waffle One? I like there’s a Dad & Lad option so will be going for them Cool
sydneyking
sydneyking avatar

5027 posts since 26/9/09

posted 15 May 2021 23:40, edited 15 May 2021 23:40
Thought the Whitaker version was Cool
Doogan
Doogan avatar

1025 posts since 13/4/14

16 May 2021 11:11
mistamilan wrote:
Sleuth wrote:
mistamilan wrote:
Rdes1974 wrote:
Doogan wrote: Artisan Lab are releasing their version on BBalls. £120 for a few days instead of £150.




bought the blue suede

Need a new fresh pair. How do you get to the private sale? Only just now subscribed


Here's the link -


https://artisan-lab.com/shop-classic-sneakers/white

Cheers, got two pair.

First batch now sold out. I never bought a pair! Look very nice but I have their version of Achilles, so probably wouldn't get much wear just now. Probably will get them at some point depending how folk get on.
jplxx
jplxx avatar

1814 posts since 3/11/09

16 May 2021 21:41
Got these for £20 off eBay well happy
eazypz
eazypz avatar

3359 posts since 16/4/10

16 May 2021 22:12
Socks killed it.
Need some proper no shows.
zoom
zoom avatar

6672 posts since 22/7/05

17 May 2021 08:21
Seventyfour wrote:
habitual wrote:
Impulse buy. Love the way they look off-foot but on the fence on-foot

What size? I want an 8.5

Got a spare pair of 8.5s you can have for retail mate.
Gizmo
Gizmo avatar

4353 posts since 20/10/09

17 May 2021 15:31
Few recent pick ups:



Slam Jam 991
990v5 grey



Huarache escape
Kobe vi protro mamba forever