Menswear: What 'Claire Rayners' Are You Wearing Or Feeling? (pics only)


Show original post
Arwhyayen
Arwhyayen avatar

368 posts since 13/12/13

23 Sep 2014 09:35
Those flyknits are ok. Seen far FAR worse from the tick..
lossen
lossen avatar

459 posts since 12/11/10

23 Sep 2014 09:37
what are they called?
Sebastian17
Sebastian17 avatar

2040 posts since 23/8/10

23 Sep 2014 09:38
I think the flyknits are rubbish, but I am interested to know, is the flyknit upper lined or backed or anything? Just because I don't understand the big traction sole thing with the knit upper.
C-Stylez
C-Stylez avatar

5238 posts since 4/7/12

posted 23 Sep 2014 09:44, edited 23 Sep 2014 09:44
They're called "Flyknit chukka FSB"

They're not backed/lined - but the weave is a lot tighter and thicker than regular Fuknits. They were worn by Yank athletes at Sochi - so I guess they must be decent for winter. I'll keep you updated if I lose some toes to frostbite.

I can see why people don't like em, but I'm down.
ilikeashirt
ilikeashirt avatar

1380 posts since 11/5/07

23 Sep 2014 10:10
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/uk/catalog/category.jsp?id=SALE-MENS-SHOES-EU
Nike Air Max 1 Breathe Trainers - £70.00.
Mrtyn
Mrtyn avatar

969 posts since 30/1/14

23 Sep 2014 10:23
Been a while since I sullied this thread.

ShortLife
ShortLife avatar

488 posts since 22/12/11

23 Sep 2014 10:27
burny wrote:
ShortLife wrote: Where to cop those lights?

This way of typing and asking questions is really starting to annoy now. I immediately disregard anything anyone says when they type/speak like that.
Stop being a bitch.
marley
marley avatar

455 posts since 17/3/14

23 Sep 2014 10:47
C-Stylez wrote: They're called "Flyknit chukka FSB"

They're not backed/lined - but the weave is a lot tighter and thicker than regular Fuknits. They were worn by Yank athletes at Sochi - so I guess they must be decent for winter. I'll keep you updated if I lose some toes to frostbite.

I can see why people don't like em, but I'm down.


i cant see why people dont like them, really nice how much are they ? first impressions reminds me of acg brand from late 90's
Goldie
Goldie avatar

4830 posts since 17/10/07

posted 23 Sep 2014 10:53, edited 23 Sep 2014 10:53
ilikeashirt wrote: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/uk/catalog/category.jsp?id=SALE-MENS-SHOES-EU
Nike Air Max 1 Breathe Trainers - £70.00.
Good price for a cracking pair of trainers.
walt_jr
walt_jr avatar

510 posts since 9/9/12

23 Sep 2014 11:01
Instagram.com/dedicated2idiocy


Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

23 Sep 2014 11:05
Yeah cheers shirt, just gonna double up. Best shoe in long. Was the free delivery code just for standard not nexx day doe? Cos i signed up and clicked the box without remembering the code they showed.
OrnetteC
OrnetteC avatar

668 posts since 4/7/13

23 Sep 2014 12:21
ShortLife wrote: Where to cop those lights?

Few sizes left here

http://www.afew-store.com/Nike-Air-Max-Light-Essential-white-black-lt-magnet-grey-EN

Info

http://www.eukicks.com/nike-air-max-light-magnet-grey/

ShortLife
ShortLife avatar

488 posts since 22/12/11

23 Sep 2014 12:40
Got em from jD sports earlier on, nice one though.
Best
Best avatar

9944 posts since 21/10/05

23 Sep 2014 14:44
marley wrote:
C-Stylez wrote: They're called "Flyknit chukka FSB"

They're not backed/lined - but the weave is a lot tighter and thicker than regular Fuknits. They were worn by Yank athletes at Sochi - so I guess they must be decent for winter. I'll keep you updated if I lose some toes to frostbite.

I can see why people don't like em, but I'm down.


i cant see why people dont like them, really nice how much are they ? first impressions reminds me of acg brand from late 90's

I can, they are pretty bulky compared to most flyknits and the black midsole on that pair is a bit much

I got a pair to walk the dog in and they are great, waterproof(ish) and really comfortable
snaye
snaye avatar

11031 posts since 24/10/02

posted 23 Sep 2014 15:01, edited 23 Sep 2014 15:01
They remind me of when you been playing footy in proper muddy shite and you get it all stuck underneath your boots and intween your studs and then goes hard

If I left them out my missus would be banging them on the wall outside trying to get that shite off
C-Stylez
C-Stylez avatar

5238 posts since 4/7/12

23 Sep 2014 15:05
If you left your misses out I'd be banging her on the wall outside trying to get my shit off
snaye
snaye avatar

11031 posts since 24/10/02

23 Sep 2014 15:21
Not with them fucking stupid red shoes on mate she would deffo Mace you before you had chance to get your pecker out
C-Stylez
C-Stylez avatar

5238 posts since 4/7/12

23 Sep 2014 15:26
Laughing out loud

I was only messing man, was too easy.
snaye
snaye avatar

11031 posts since 24/10/02

23 Sep 2014 15:26
I know Eye-wink
OrnetteC
OrnetteC avatar

668 posts since 4/7/13

23 Sep 2014 16:44

Some nice Asics along the lines of those EG Vans, don't think I've ever had Asics, sizing true?




http://solecollector.com/news/commonwealth-x-asics-gel-lyte-v-the-gemini-/