Menswear: Whats every chief wearing about you aka What we wore 6 months ago and now dislike


Show original post
eazypz
eazypz avatar

2992 posts since 16/4/10

13 Feb 2019 15:01
They sell the trainers in UO and foot asylum, probably others as well
FrIEND
FrIEND avatar

13430 posts since 27/11/03

13 Feb 2019 23:48
illwill wrote: I saw a couple of lads in town the other day that were decked out in head-to-toe trade-wear. I'm talking Makita caps, Dickies work trousers with reinforced knees, De Walt bum bag and toe-protector Cat trainers.

The gear was all brand new and spotless so they could have just been two new apprentices on their lunch break but it was all worn in such a stylised way.

Is this some new fashion wave that the kids are into? These lads must have been 16-19.

Maybe they were taking advantage of Drew’s closing down sale?
EssexBoyII
EssexBoyII avatar

6427 posts since 5/6/07

14 Feb 2019 07:32
Cat boots getting their day in the sun. Surprised there hasn’t already been a Balenciaga version.
sydneyking
sydneyking avatar

4533 posts since 26/9/09

14 Feb 2019 08:22
EssexBoyII wrote: Cat boots getting their day in the sun. Surprised there hasn’t already been a Balenciaga version.

They used to be a thing back in the 90s so unsurprising really
LFC
LFC avatar

3689 posts since 14/6/11

14 Feb 2019 09:45
John Elliotts just done a colab with CAT also. Not my thing at all.
illwill
illwill avatar

3595 posts since 17/5/04

posted 14 Feb 2019 11:24, edited 14 Feb 2019 11:24
FrIEND wrote:
illwill wrote: I saw a couple of lads in town the other day that were decked out in head-to-toe trade-wear. I'm talking Makita caps, Dickies work trousers with reinforced knees, De Walt bum bag and toe-protector Cat trainers.

The gear was all brand new and spotless so they could have just been two new apprentices on their lunch break but it was all worn in such a stylised way.

Is this some new fashion wave that the kids are into? These lads must have been 16-19.

Maybe they were taking advantage of Drew’s closing down sale?

Laughing out loud
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23634 posts since 14/10/04

17 Feb 2019 10:33
LFC wrote: John Elliotts just done a colab with CAT also. Not my thing at all.

C-Stylez
C-Stylez avatar

5101 posts since 4/7/12

17 Feb 2019 10:56
Oh dear
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23634 posts since 14/10/04

17 Feb 2019 11:35
C the Fila ripple versions is moving units
RickRude
RickRude avatar

3260 posts since 13/1/12

17 Feb 2019 11:44
Yeah every bird in them filas.

Also lotbof people in desert boots now
wembly
wembly avatar

306 posts since 15/1/13

17 Feb 2019 13:10
them CAT "sneakers" with the outsole from adidas Seeulater
C-Stylez
C-Stylez avatar

5101 posts since 4/7/12

17 Feb 2019 14:19
wembly wrote: adidas Seeulater

Laughing out loud
Fläsket
Fläsket avatar

3585 posts since 14/8/04

posted 18 Feb 2019 00:53, edited 18 Feb 2019 00:53
carl lewis wrote:
LFC wrote: John Elliotts just done a colab with CAT also. Not my thing at all.

http://i.imgur.com/P7lfv3Q.jp
Joe Bloggs wrote: Kiko crowd
tis a good crowd!
MoB
MoB avatar

36666 posts since 31/8/04

18 Feb 2019 16:47
loads of people in those chunky things round holborn today, assume LFW people.
Superprecise
Superprecise avatar

2068 posts since 16/7/11

posted 18 Feb 2019 17:25, edited 18 Feb 2019 17:25
carl lewis wrote:
LFC wrote: John Elliotts just done a colab with CAT also. Not my thing at all.


I saw Henry Holland wearing these exact trainers yesterday. I don't know what's more annoying: the design of this footwear abomination or the fact that I know who Henry Holland is. Urgh.
MLI
MLI avatar

4404 posts since 6/10/09

posted 18 Feb 2019 19:20, edited 18 Feb 2019 19:20
the're not too bad, almost remind me of humaras or something, they just need baggy pants, not that pinned, rolled, skinny bullshit. total mismatch.
Crackajack
Crackajack avatar

7103 posts since 21/4/05

18 Feb 2019 20:03
Look like those awful Acupuncture things.
crutch
crutch avatar

404 posts since 22/11/12

18 Feb 2019 20:58
Surprised acupuncture aren’t trying to ride this current wave
discobobulated
discobobulated avatar

700 posts since 21/4/10

19 Feb 2019 07:29

Or these
MoB
MoB avatar

36666 posts since 31/8/04

posted 19 Feb 2019 10:24, edited 19 Feb 2019 10:24
crutch wrote: Surprised acupuncture aren’t trying to ride this current wave

I've seen them about

Edit: oh actually might be buffalo.