Menswear: The Sales Thread!! Start Dates Store Info And Bargainlicious Pick Ups!!


Show original post
ODB
ODB avatar

3611 posts since 21/6/06

9 Jan 2012 08:11
Whats putting you off? length?
Robadob
Robadob avatar

1512 posts since 29/12/04

9 Jan 2012 08:12
Exactly. Looks worrying effeminate.
ODB
ODB avatar

3611 posts since 21/6/06

9 Jan 2012 09:01
Is is long, but if your tall(ish) looks fine
Jason789
Jason789 avatar

6210 posts since 2/1/07

9 Jan 2012 09:02
COS has some past issues of Green Soccer Journel for £2.50
sexonfabric
sexonfabric avatar

848 posts since 22/9/09

9 Jan 2012 09:08
Only one thing in my wish list made it to 70%…disappointing.

Assume there will be further additions?
Cast
Cast avatar

145 posts since 1/11/11

9 Jan 2012 09:20
YMC on at cocosa
hate
hate avatar

1576 posts since 4/1/12

9 Jan 2012 09:25
Jason789 wrote: COS has some past issues of Green Soccer Journel for £2.50
link please
antonio_pt
antonio_pt avatar

362 posts since 22/12/11

9 Jan 2012 09:27
sexonfabric wrote: Only one thing in my wish list made it to 70%…disappointing.

Assume there will be further additions?

Some bloke on SF says this is the last week of sales and there'll be no further reductions.
Jason789
Jason789 avatar

6210 posts since 2/1/07

9 Jan 2012 09:31
keinebuntenfarben wrote:
Jason789 wrote: COS has some past issues of Green Soccer Journel for £2.50
link please
think its instore only
joe151
joe151 avatar

6230 posts since 21/2/07

9 Jan 2012 09:34
quote mullet gif @ sexonfabric
hate
hate avatar

1576 posts since 4/1/12

9 Jan 2012 09:39
Jason789 wrote:
keinebuntenfarben wrote:
Jason789 wrote: COS has some past issues of Green Soccer Journel for £2.50
link please
think its instore only
could you may check for the first issue for me? its a pain in the ass to get hand on this in germany would be happy to pay you 10+shipping
LazyBoy09
LazyBoy09 avatar

287 posts since 3/1/11

9 Jan 2012 09:43
antonio_pt wrote:
sexonfabric wrote: Only one thing in my wish list made it to 70%…disappointing.

Assume there will be further additions?

Some bloke on SF says this is the last week of sales and there'll be no further reductions.


Dude in SF is probably talking about american site - mr p probably wont do further maybe a discount code after two weeks but nothing more.
sexonfabric
sexonfabric avatar

848 posts since 22/9/09

9 Jan 2012 09:49
American site has stuff we have at 50% at 70% and other pieces at 80%

I reckon there will be another cut/new additions.

SXFuzz
SXFuzz avatar

1741 posts since 22/5/07

9 Jan 2012 10:08
Robadob wrote: Exactly. Looks worrying effeminate.
I'm 6'1" and the large doesn't appear that long on me (even though the model is apparently 6'1" and wearing a medium!?)
OnlyOneStop
OnlyOneStop avatar

2948 posts since 3/8/08

9 Jan 2012 10:15
Does Mr Porter refund sale items without fuss?
SXFuzz
SXFuzz avatar

1741 posts since 22/5/07

9 Jan 2012 10:18
OnlyOneStop wrote: Does Mr Porter refund sale items without fuss?
Yep; you just have to arrange a DHL collection.
jwool
jwool avatar

2706 posts since 16/2/10

9 Jan 2012 10:31
Only £40 to look like Conductor. Still got his size as well.

http://www.mrporter.com/product/169417
OnlyOneStop
OnlyOneStop avatar

2948 posts since 3/8/08

9 Jan 2012 10:36
SXFuzz wrote:
OnlyOneStop wrote: Does Mr Porter refund sale items without fuss?
Yep; you just have to arrange a DHL collection.

cheers sunshine
LazyBoy09
LazyBoy09 avatar

287 posts since 3/1/11

9 Jan 2012 11:01
sexonfabric wrote: American site has stuff we have at 50% at 70% and other pieces at 80%

I reckon there will be another cut/new additions.


Cheers for that, just noticed it.
ilikeashirt
ilikeashirt avatar

1380 posts since 11/5/07

9 Jan 2012 11:03
LazyBoy09 wrote: MR PORTER IS 70% off!!!!!

I wonder how many people will be getting out of stock messages over the next couple of days? All the items I bought are still showing as in stock - is it the case they had loads of them or is the system just not updating?