Menswear: The Sales Thread!! Start Dates Store Info And Bargainlicious Pick Ups!!


Show original post
Davinho
Davinho avatar

2379 posts since 2/12/08

30 Dec 2012 18:06

Does anyone have the SNS Naval jacket? TTS or size up?
mod*
mod* avatar

7076 posts since 25/3/04

30 Dec 2012 18:13
^ looks TTS from TBS

http://shop.tres-bien.com/naval-jacket-black-melange
Davinho
Davinho avatar

2379 posts since 2/12/08

30 Dec 2012 18:15
Cheers, was hoping it was a size up job as I can't find a medium navy in the sale anywhere.
haithurimshay
haithurimshay avatar

1094 posts since 27/3/11

30 Dec 2012 19:46
why are you people keeping stuff in your basket when shopping on mrp on the 1st day of sales? just buy it already, you know that theres gonna be a crazy amount of people raiding the site. delivery is only £5, so if you find anything else you want then just order again. considering the discount you're already getting on the clothes, £5 is fuck all.
kid unknown
kid unknown avatar

5466 posts since 8/12/01

30 Dec 2012 19:54
haithurimshay wrote: why are you people keeping stuff in your basket when shopping on mrp on the 1st day of sales? just buy it already, you know that theres gonna be a crazy amount of people raiding the site. delivery is only £5, so if you find anything else you want then just order again. considering the discount you're already getting on the clothes, £5 is fuck all.

word - think some people on here have even phoned up and got combined shipping and the various £5 payments deducted.
robii
robii avatar

18857 posts since 8/9/06

30 Dec 2012 20:11
Laughing out loud at that advice. Some people live in a dream world

How many different orders did you both place?
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23965 posts since 14/10/04

30 Dec 2012 20:30
People who added items their wishlist and woke up early had no issues
teflondon
teflondon avatar

129 posts since 27/11/12

30 Dec 2012 20:34
I placed an order early this morning and then again this evening as some items on my wishlist had dwindled to 1 or 2 left in the inventory. £5 shipping is fuck all when it includes free delivery and the generally excellent service given by MP.
robii
robii avatar

18857 posts since 8/9/06

30 Dec 2012 20:39
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqkI691dxNg
Detter
Detter avatar

15 posts since 26/12/12

31 Dec 2012 02:28
robii wrote: Anybody know how this APC sweater fits? Had a medium in my basket but sold out while I was browsing the other sale stuff - http://www.mrporter.com/product/321511

I bought this in a small and a medium this morning from mr.p sale

So I'll be returning one - I suspect the medium

I'll let you know re the fit and give you a heads up if/when i'm returning it
emiserry
emiserry avatar

1090 posts since 5/8/11

31 Dec 2012 02:36
Couple of EG bits on sale http://dontlurk.me/2y
travisbickle
travisbickle avatar

501 posts since 19/2/12

31 Dec 2012 02:37
Is the APC Winter sale always this late?
keoke
keoke avatar

19 posts since 7/1/10

31 Dec 2012 07:57

anyone know how these derbies fit, compared to the Common Projects for instance?


http://www.paulsmith.co.uk/eu-en/shop/mens/shoes/mens-purple-kennedy-shoes.html
http://www.mrporter.com/product/311725
Byte
Byte avatar

3032 posts since 16/6/10

31 Dec 2012 08:01
travisbickle wrote: Is the APC Winter sale always this late?
Yes. Didn't start until sometime in January this year.
Yassine1987
Yassine1987 avatar

166 posts since 6/11/12

31 Dec 2012 08:18
Byte wrote:
travisbickle wrote: Is the APC Winter sale always this late?
Yes. Didn't start until sometime in January this year.

French sales can only start (by law) mid January
Yassine1987
Yassine1987 avatar

166 posts since 6/11/12

31 Dec 2012 08:20
emiserry wrote: Couple of EG bits on sale http://dontlurk.me/2y

Excepty that you have to go to Madison, Wisconsin…

"At the request of the company, Engineered Garments is available for purchase at the Context Shop only."
supersonic
supersonic avatar

150 posts since 1/4/11

31 Dec 2012 08:58
kid unknown wrote:
haithurimshay wrote: why are you people keeping stuff in your basket when shopping on mrp on the 1st day of sales? just buy it already, you know that theres gonna be a crazy amount of people raiding the site. delivery is only £5, so if you find anything else you want then just order again. considering the discount you're already getting on the clothes, £5 is fuck all.

word - think some people on here have even phoned up and got combined shipping and the various £5 payments deducted.
this. i placed two orders as a result of seeing something else i wanted - i phoned them up and they waived the second delivery charge. this plus same day delivery (on a Sunday!) equals top service.
amin
amin avatar

1270 posts since 5/11/06

31 Dec 2012 09:05
emiserry wrote: Couple of EG bits on sale http://dontlurk.me/2y

Ordered from there before, send them an email with the items you wan and they can send a paypal invoice. They mark down aswell
fluent
fluent avatar

260 posts since 26/11/11

31 Dec 2012 09:38
Some decent brands here + 40% off using code 40OFF

http://www.thebusinessfashion.co.uk/index.php?sec=cat&cat;=121
varnoir7
varnoir7 avatar

864 posts since 16/10/11

31 Dec 2012 10:18
^ works on the CDG fragrances also