Menswear: The Sales Thread!! Start Dates Store Info And Bargainlicious Pick Ups!!


Show original post
snaye
snaye avatar

10936 posts since 24/10/02

31 Dec 2012 16:25
Coverchord
ChrisAlright
ChrisAlright avatar

1464 posts since 29/6/08

31 Dec 2012 16:51
ahahahahaha smashed it
robii
robii avatar

18857 posts since 8/9/06

31 Dec 2012 16:58
carl lewis wrote: Laughing out loud Is that robbi or DY

Not me, I would have just posted under my normal username
robii
robii avatar

18857 posts since 8/9/06

31 Dec 2012 16:58
perloid wrote: https://www.porvocacao.com/shop/sale/#!/buttero-suede-low-top-sneakers-taupe/1371

Just received these in Eu44. Need to return them unless someone here wants them.

Do they fit big?
fudge.dredd
fudge.dredd avatar

1682 posts since 15/12/12

31 Dec 2012 17:07
robii wrote:
perloid wrote: https://www.porvocacao.com/shop/sale/#!/buttero-suede-low-top-sneakers-taupe/1371

Just received these in Eu44. Need to return them unless someone here wants them.

Do they fit big?

Yeah, I'm curious too… Saw on some site to size down….

I'm a UK12 normally so not sure whether to go for the 11s…
smeski
smeski avatar

11 posts since 24/2/12

31 Dec 2012 17:10
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290836768451?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649 ending soon
fudge.dredd
fudge.dredd avatar

1682 posts since 15/12/12

31 Dec 2012 17:18
^ think its the wrong thread for that..
DY
DY avatar

9619 posts since 9/6/11

31 Dec 2012 17:31
robii wrote:
carl lewis wrote: Laughing out loud Is that robbi or DY

Not me, I would have just posted under my normal username

+1
walras
walras avatar

9 posts since 13/12/12

31 Dec 2012 17:35
robii wrote:
perloid wrote: https://www.porvocacao.com/shop/sale/#!/buttero-suede-low-top-sneakers-taupe/1371

Just received these in Eu44. Need to return them unless someone here wants them.

Do they fit big?

Yeah. EU 44 fits a UK 11 unless your feet are super wide.
EVERS
EVERS avatar

8580 posts since 2/7/06

31 Dec 2012 18:05
snaye wrote: Well done captain ringpiece. Its from a Japanese site (no proxy needed) and i asked Jake about JP sales and he said that they don't have them the same as the UK, there is no definite sales period and couldn't be sure when the site went on sale or if they even would online. So wanting to actually wear the stuff in winter and not hang around I ordered and then an email came through yesterday saying sale starts on the first. I'm not that bothered as its still cheaper than any UK order for the same items and some of it isnt available here anyway, just if they do honour it would be a bonus.

just send them an email i suppose - they can only say no
DELFOR
DELFOR avatar

368 posts since 10/2/09

31 Dec 2012 18:05
Depends on who it is, Urban Outfitters are pretty good. Whereas Haven in Canada were pretty shitty
perloid
perloid avatar

407 posts since 7/9/11

31 Dec 2012 18:37
walras wrote:
robii wrote:
perloid wrote: https://www.porvocacao.com/shop/sale/#!/buttero-suede-low-top-sneakers-taupe/1371

Just received these in Eu44. Need to return them unless someone here wants them.

Do they fit big?

Yeah. EU 44 fits a UK 11 unless your feet are super wide.

Take one down from your converse size.
robii
robii avatar

18857 posts since 8/9/06

31 Dec 2012 19:38
OK, too big for me. Very nice though
perloid
perloid avatar

407 posts since 7/9/11

31 Dec 2012 19:46
indeed some quality trainers Cool
snaye
snaye avatar

10936 posts since 24/10/02

31 Dec 2012 20:15
EVERS wrote:
snaye wrote: Well done captain ringpiece. Its from a Japanese site (no proxy needed) and i asked Jake about JP sales and he said that they don't have them the same as the UK, there is no definite sales period and couldn't be sure when the site went on sale or if they even would online. So wanting to actually wear the stuff in winter and not hang around I ordered and then an email came through yesterday saying sale starts on the first. I'm not that bothered as its still cheaper than any UK order for the same items and some of it isnt available here anyway, just if they do honour it would be a bonus.

just send them an email i suppose - they can only say no

I have, will see whats happens. Even a little store credit to ensure i shop again would be nice as I have items from Nonnative for SS/13 I want.
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23965 posts since 14/10/04

31 Dec 2012 20:28
bruk wrote: CDG2, 888, Kyoto, Avignon > CDG2MAN Wonderwood & Amazingreen all day long

CDG2 and 888 are hard to beat as both are fairly unique scents
CDG2 Man is good but oustshone by a couple of the incense series (Kyoto being my favourite)
Wonderwood is just meh there are just much better woody fragrances for the money
same goes for amazing green… better vetiver fragrances out there

Didnt see the Kyoto on there Sad fukers rinsed everthing out now
EVERS
EVERS avatar

8580 posts since 2/7/06

31 Dec 2012 22:01
fwiw HN and harrods both rinsed.

selection of balenciaga jeans @ HN and some Thom Browne shirts at harrods
eazypz
eazypz avatar

3359 posts since 16/4/10

31 Dec 2012 22:11
Cheers, will check out HN tomorrow for the jeans. What price roughly?
emiserry
emiserry avatar

1090 posts since 5/8/11

31 Dec 2012 22:15
any codes for yoox besides the 13% one? will there be more reductions/codes soon?
EVERS
EVERS avatar

8580 posts since 2/7/06

31 Dec 2012 22:32
30-50% off eaz