Menswear: The Sales Thread!! Start Dates Store Info And Bargainlicious Pick Ups!!


Show original post
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23965 posts since 14/10/04

6 Jan 2013 14:04
Link to reduced Flys

http://dontlurk.me/3g
robii
robii avatar

18857 posts since 8/9/06

6 Jan 2013 14:06
haithurimshay wrote: lmfao who cares if he harassed them for an exchange

manufacturing cost is a few pence or some shit isn't it?

Roll Eyes
Jimmy326
Jimmy326 avatar

4593 posts since 22/9/07

6 Jan 2013 14:06
It's pikey as fuck.
robii
robii avatar

18857 posts since 8/9/06

6 Jan 2013 14:07
carl lewis wrote: Link to reduced Flys

http://dontlurk.me/3g

£143 + £18 postage?
haithurimshay
haithurimshay avatar

1103 posts since 27/3/11

6 Jan 2013 14:10
Jimmy326 wrote: It's pikey as fuck.

no more pikey than the practices of nike themselves.
Entropic
Entropic avatar

296 posts since 1/4/12

6 Jan 2013 14:16
lowball them on best offer rob
robii
robii avatar

18857 posts since 8/9/06

6 Jan 2013 14:19
haithurimshay wrote:
Jimmy326 wrote: It's pikey as fuck.

no more pikey than the practices of nike themselves.

Brilliant
emiserry
emiserry avatar

1090 posts since 5/8/11

6 Jan 2013 14:20
Entropic wrote: lowball them on best offer rob

and add this as an argument:
haithurimshay wrote: manufacturing cost is a few pence or some shit isn't it?
lothian
lothian avatar

496 posts since 2/11/12

6 Jan 2013 14:20
robii wrote:
carl lewis wrote: Link to reduced Flys

http://dontlurk.me/3g

£143 + £18 postage?

lol 'reduced'.
I think he means you can try do your lowest offer, but I dno how low he'll accept.
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23965 posts since 14/10/04

6 Jan 2013 14:52
Yup smaller sizes all gone now
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23965 posts since 14/10/04

6 Jan 2013 15:10
Loads of offers accepted yesterday on black and whites.
fluent
fluent avatar

260 posts since 26/11/11

6 Jan 2013 15:15
I had mine accepted this morning, didn't even want a pair that much. Just started getting jelous of everyone else. Shipping isn't really £18, he'll sort it if you message him.
brodie
brodie avatar

6748 posts since 15/10/05

6 Jan 2013 15:21
shipping within eu is 15 usd - no need to message
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23965 posts since 14/10/04

6 Jan 2013 15:22
Laughing out loud @ jealous

How much was it accepted for?

Got bare bird love on them yesterday.
travisbickle
travisbickle avatar

501 posts since 19/2/12

6 Jan 2013 15:26
Fuk officially sponsored by Nike Flyknits it would seem.

The Kooples has quietly gone up to 70%. Some decent knits on there and leather down vest at 60% off.
Bails78
Bails78 avatar

762 posts since 6/1/08

6 Jan 2013 15:26
Aren't Flyknit's still available in Nike Town London?
Bails78
Bails78 avatar

762 posts since 6/1/08

6 Jan 2013 15:26
Aren't Flyknit's still available in Nike Town London?
staygold
staygold avatar

5089 posts since 21/11/05

6 Jan 2013 15:27
Why is everyone getting so excited? They're still about £80 shipped, I had mine and wore them all summer which is worth the extra £70. Everyone on here is obsessed with sales and a bargain, hardly anything posted at full price

Edit - I am aware this is the sales thread but its symptomatic of the whole forum
fluent
fluent avatar

260 posts since 26/11/11

6 Jan 2013 15:30
carl lewis wrote: Laughing out loud @ jealous

How much was it accepted for?

Got bare bird love on them yesterday.
Got them accepted for $125 (about 75 quid) , could have tried lower I guess.

Shipping only $5 because I ordered a Nike x loopwheeler sweat last night (£45) from same seller.
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23965 posts since 14/10/04

6 Jan 2013 15:32
stay gold wrote: Why is everyone getting so excited? They're still about £80 shipped, I had mine and wore them all summer which is worth the extra £70. Everyone on here is obsessed with sales and a bargain, hardly anything posted at full price

Edit - I am aware this is the sales thread but its symptomatic of the whole forum


That extra Can get you some nice £10 Edwin 55 nice shirt and off to flat iron for a steak :p