Menswear: The Sales Thread!! Start Dates Store Info And Bargainlicious Pick Ups!!


Show original post
beyondthepines
beyondthepines avatar

1140 posts since 8/6/12

28 Jul 2013 12:06
nothing here. they don't ship over the weekend anyway but i think they've been stormed by the amount of orders due to the further reductions.
DuffMan
DuffMan avatar

14389 posts since 21/2/07

28 Jul 2013 12:06
yes and no, need my item soon as well
Maguire
Maguire avatar

447 posts since 12/2/12

28 Jul 2013 14:26
30% off all jersey, t-shirts, shorts at Private White VC:

http://www.privatewhitevc.com/online-shop.html?cat=42

The Hambledon 50% in-store only summer sale started yesterday; Probably rinsed already.
beedub
beedub avatar

6810 posts since 7/3/07

28 Jul 2013 15:50
They really need to get their act together and sort out a proper online store.
Hanto
Hanto avatar

3536 posts since 30/11/09

28 Jul 2013 18:27
Maguire wrote: The Hambledon 50% in-store only summer sale started yesterday; Probably rinsed already.

Normally is but there should be a couple of pieces left.
FrIEND
FrIEND avatar

13673 posts since 27/11/03

28 Jul 2013 22:55
Great little shop though
Hanto
Hanto avatar

3536 posts since 30/11/09

29 Jul 2013 00:03
Agreed. Always been v. helpful and personable in the past.

Edit. I didn't realise that many people from here knew it existed tbh. I guess it's down to the online issue as beedub says. Mind you the menswear does seem to come second to Winchester yummy mummy's. Sad
Serbia
Serbia avatar

4932 posts since 22/3/06

30 Jul 2013 10:36
How do you know what they stock? Just brands on the site.
Bennelli
Bennelli avatar

3461 posts since 25/5/11

30 Jul 2013 14:39
Some Yuketen, Folk, LVC 50/60% http://dontlurk.me/E5

Cheap Yuketen & Thorogood http://dontlurk.me/E6

beyondthepines
beyondthepines avatar

1140 posts since 8/6/12

31 Jul 2013 09:21
rural wrote: Has anyone ordered from Caliroots in the past week and had an update on their order? thanks
stupid fuckers. never had any problem with them. fast shipping (free above 100€ prior to sale time) and sometimes cheaper than other webstores.

i ordered an item they had in stock online and they've withdrawn the money. 5 days later i get an email which says "Order cancelled because item is out of stock". looks like they just sold it in store even though i alreay copped and paid it. what a mess.
rural
rural avatar

17892 posts since 26/9/06

31 Jul 2013 09:53
Yeah they were very quick to debit my account for the money not so quick in sending.
C-Stylez
C-Stylez avatar

5246 posts since 4/7/12

31 Jul 2013 11:43
True_Sensation wrote:
rural wrote: Has anyone ordered from Caliroots in the past week and had an update on their order? thanks
stupid fuckers. never had any problem with them. fast shipping (free above 100€ prior to sale time) and sometimes cheaper than other webstores.

i ordered an item they had in stock online and they've withdrawn the money. 5 days later i get an email which says "Order cancelled because item is out of stock". looks like they just sold it in store even though i alreay copped and paid it. what a mess.

They've done that to me in the past. Twats.
berk
berk avatar

2118 posts since 24/3/08

31 Jul 2013 14:03
Any all saints boss picked up two pairs of jeans yesterday in bluewater there 23 nicker a pair
supervillainz
supervillainz avatar

198 posts since 8/8/11

1 Aug 2013 00:34
somebody now were to find wtaps in the sale in EU ?
beyondthepines
beyondthepines avatar

1140 posts since 8/6/12

1 Aug 2013 06:32
tres bien had loads of wtaps in the sales on their website.
cruk
cruk avatar

54 posts since 6/3/11

1 Aug 2013 11:34
boswottels
boswottels avatar

182 posts since 1/1/08

1 Aug 2013 13:34
290 square meters final sale
starts today!

50% or more discount on brands:

Dagmar, Minimarket, A.P.C.,
Studio Nicholson, Surface 2 Air, Nike, Bleu de Paname
and many more

Men : http://290sqm.com/mens/sale-290-square-meters
Women : http://290sqm.com/Womens/Womens-Sale
Junior : http://290sqm.com/Junior/Junior-Sale
kid unknown
kid unknown avatar

5521 posts since 8/12/01

2 Aug 2013 07:12
^ PM The Kaiser Chiefs.
blackham
blackham avatar

1875 posts since 17/7/13

2 Aug 2013 17:30
boswottels wrote: 290 square meters final sale
starts today!

50% or more discount on brands:

Dagmar, Minimarket, A.P.C.,
Studio Nicholson, Surface 2 Air, Nike, Bleu de Paname
and many more

Men : http://290sqm.com/mens/sale-290-square-meters
Women : http://290sqm.com/Womens/Womens-Sale
Junior : http://290sqm.com/Junior/Junior-Sale

can you cahnge the currecny to GBP? - can't seem to find it anywhere, i'm blind.
boswottels
boswottels avatar

182 posts since 1/1/08

2 Aug 2013 18:30
You can use www.xe.com for that.