Menswear: The Sales Thread!! Start Dates Store Info And Bargainlicious Pick Ups!!


Show original post
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23965 posts since 14/10/04

2 Jan 2009 17:26
theIMAGE wrote: 40% off everything at Red Square clothing, some decent stuff.

http://www.redsquareclothing.co.uk/

Nice 1, just picking up some Carharrt Jeans. Do you have any discounts codes??


People Edwin rainbows on there too for £65
Ulster_Blue
Ulster_Blue avatar

5597 posts since 16/7/06

2 Jan 2009 20:18
Can people PM brad rather than posting stuff for lurkers?
Von Sextron
Von Sextron avatar

462 posts since 30/6/08

2 Jan 2009 21:19
cheers just bought their whole stock
87
87 avatar

3357 posts since 21/6/08

2 Jan 2009 21:27
I feel sorry for you, most of it's shit.
robii
robii avatar

18857 posts since 8/9/06

2 Jan 2009 21:33
He's joking! You get my PM?
87
87 avatar

3357 posts since 21/6/08

2 Jan 2009 21:40
I know he was, but wasn't he the guy trying to wind fuckers up with there lurking? Possibly not.
eleven
eleven avatar

903 posts since 31/8/06

3 Jan 2009 11:00
50% or more off at Bond International if anyone is interested:
http://www.bond-international.co.uk/
moosenoodle
moosenoodle avatar

63 posts since 29/12/08

3 Jan 2009 12:33
40% of select items at acne

http://shop.acnestudios.com/
dickey81
dickey81 avatar

143 posts since 1/6/05

4 Jan 2009 14:39
some good savings
http://www.onetruesaxon.com/
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23965 posts since 14/10/04

4 Jan 2009 23:18
Nike Dunks £25….loads of other bits Rod laver's £15 Timberland £25 for £85.


http://www.usc.co.uk/Nike%20Dunk%20Low%20Trainer/00104879400900,default,pd.html?cgid=32000
Pils
Pils avatar

135 posts since 4/1/09

5 Jan 2009 00:16
is there any online store that have apc jeans and have sale or just have them for cheap?
james167
james167 avatar

55 posts since 2/1/09

5 Jan 2009 01:48
Pils wrote: is there any online store that have apc jeans and have sale or just have them for cheap?
laundry room has new standards for £69 (although listed as "one size only" for some reason)
but apart from that
not really as far as i know. end clothing had some rescues on sale for £65 but they're gone now. oi polloi has some cords in the sale but no actual jeans. will pretty sure that jeans are never in the sale on the actual apc website.
AL
AL avatar

345 posts since 4/5/08

5 Jan 2009 02:07
anyone know where i can get a nice peacoat or puffer? thanks
gawkrodger
gawkrodger avatar

7656 posts since 4/11/08

5 Jan 2009 02:11
Jeager have a nice peacoat which is down from £350 to £150 in the sales at the mo.
AL
AL avatar

345 posts since 4/5/08

5 Jan 2009 02:19
ill have a look thanks.. anybody else got any ideas?
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23965 posts since 14/10/04

5 Jan 2009 03:55
Danger Doom wrote: anyone know where i can get a nice peacoat or puffer? thanks

Mhi puffa down to £80 from £200

http://www.asos.com/Mhi/Mhi-Shiny-Down-Filled-Jacket/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=372651&cid;=5593&clr;=Black&sh;=0

K by Karl Lagerfeld was £600 now £335


http://www.asos.com/K-By-Karl-Lagerfeld/K-By-Karl-Lagerfeld-Trench-Coat/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=366568&cid;=5645&clr;=Black&sh;=0
carl lewis
carl lewis avatar

23965 posts since 14/10/04

5 Jan 2009 04:21
The ASOS sale is not bad at all, picked up some black n white Docksides for £53, 4 T Shirt from A.IN.T and a pair of Vision Super trick

http://www.asos.com/Sebago/Sebago-Spinnaker-Dockside-Shoes/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=315748&cid;=4987&clr;=BlackWhite&sh;=0


http://www.asos.com/Men/Sale/T-Shirts/Cat/pgecategory.aspx?cid=5232&Rf-400;=3512&sh;=0
http://www.asos.com/Vision-Streetwear/Vision-Streetwear-Supertrick-Lo-Top-Trainers/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=372993&cid;=5846&clr;=White&sh;=0

AL
AL avatar

345 posts since 4/5/08

5 Jan 2009 04:58
carl lewis wrote:
Danger Doom wrote: anyone know where i can get a nice peacoat or puffer? thanks

Mhi puffa down to £80 from £200

http://www.asos.com/Mhi/Mhi-Shiny-Down-Filled-Jacket/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=372651&cid;=5593&clr;=Black&sh;=0

K by Karl Lagerfeld was £600 now £335


http://www.asos.com/K-By-Karl-Lagerfeld/K-By-Karl-Lagerfeld-Trench-Coat/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=366568&cid;=5645&clr;=Black&sh;=0

legend mate! copped!
Pils
Pils avatar

135 posts since 4/1/09

5 Jan 2009 05:58
james167 wrote:
Pils wrote: is there any online store that have apc jeans and have sale or just have them for cheap?
laundry room has new standards for £69 (although listed as "one size only" for some reason)
but apart from that
not really as far as i know. end clothing had some rescues on sale for £65 but they're gone now. oi polloi has some cords in the sale but no actual jeans. will pretty sure that jeans are never in the sale on the actual apc website.
I just emailed laundry room about sizes availability, If i got any answer I will post it here, thanks!
AL
AL avatar

345 posts since 4/5/08

5 Jan 2009 08:52
is the (n)nine stadium jacket still available at selfridges?