Menswear: The where can I get this from? thread


Show original post
diederik
diederik avatar

3179 posts since 16/8/11

11 Jan 2012 10:17

Cheers - however this is generic listing for any line and not specifically mainline - went through a lot of those sites but most only stock Jeans & PS & London, not mainline.
diederik
diederik avatar

3179 posts since 16/8/11

11 Jan 2012 10:23

Harrods has it, not on sale though :/
http://www.harrods.com/product/joseph/man-wool-coat/000000000002626410
india
india avatar

5661 posts since 31/10/05

11 Jan 2012 10:39
ta
baddie
baddie avatar

2140 posts since 21/7/09

11 Jan 2012 17:27
Any store in uk selling the Thom Browne eyewear collection? Would be better if it's an online store with some discount code going on…

Any idea how's the pricing like? I know a couple of online store stocking them, but never see any uk ones…
inversesquare
inversesquare avatar

6663 posts since 7/6/08

11 Jan 2012 19:44
King_Kong wrote:
Nice MA-1s anywhere? Seen this alpha industries one but its not quite what i'm after, arms way to bulky.
This, are surplus ones worth a shot anyone?
roophees
roophees avatar

1502 posts since 18/12/10

11 Jan 2012 19:49
Some Grenson/Loake/similar brand black brogue/ work shoes for around £100?
inversesquare
inversesquare avatar

6663 posts since 7/6/08

11 Jan 2012 19:50
inverse square wrote:
King_Kong wrote:
Nice MA-1s anywhere? Seen this alpha industries one but its not quite what i'm after, arms way to bulky.
This, are surplus ones worth a shot anyone?
Serbia
Serbia avatar

4932 posts since 22/3/06

11 Jan 2012 23:04
Just want some nice skim black jeans, can someone point me in the right direction. Can't find acnes or ps in a 30.
sexonfabric
sexonfabric avatar

848 posts since 22/9/09

11 Jan 2012 23:13
http://www.mrporter.com/product/300478?resType=single&keywords;=acne%20max%20cash
Byte
Byte avatar

2904 posts since 16/6/10

11 Jan 2012 23:22
Can vouch for the Acne max cash, tempted to say they are the best fitting jeans I have had. Don't pay £130 for them though, always half price around sale time.
MAC_ATTACK
MAC_ATTACK avatar

481 posts since 24/9/09

11 Jan 2012 23:31
anyone know where i can get white laces for vans from (need to be short)
Serbia
Serbia avatar

4932 posts since 22/3/06

11 Jan 2012 23:45

Thanks but 34 leg to long
sexonfabric
sexonfabric avatar

848 posts since 22/9/09

12 Jan 2012 00:05
Byte wrote: Can vouch for the Acne max cash, tempted to say they are the best fitting jeans I have had. Don't pay £130 for them though, always half price around sale time.

This is sale time. Nobody has them half price.
DuffMan
DuffMan avatar

14254 posts since 21/2/07

12 Jan 2012 00:16
Would never pay full price for acne jeans
Byte
Byte avatar

2904 posts since 16/6/10

12 Jan 2012 00:20
sexonfabric wrote:
Byte wrote: Can vouch for the Acne max cash, tempted to say they are the best fitting jeans I have had. Don't pay £130 for them though, always half price around sale time.

This is sale time. Nobody has them half price.

Peggs and Sons had them for £70 a few days ago, gone back up to £140 now though.
Goldie
Goldie avatar

4599 posts since 17/10/07

12 Jan 2012 01:27
roophees wrote: Some Grenson/Loake/similar brand black brogue/ work shoes for around £100?
size?

11s for £72

http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/grenson-black-dylan-slim-brogue/invt/5322460941111/&bklist;=
andymakesglasses
andymakesglasses avatar

20167 posts since 26/1/06

12 Jan 2012 10:10
roophees wrote: Some Grenson/Loake/similar brand black brogue/ work shoes for around £100?

They quite often have black brogue Loakes at Pavers, the discount shoe shop found in some of the designer outlets.

edit: They have a few black brogues for £100 online too.
King_Kong
King_Kong avatar

1672 posts since 20/10/09

12 Jan 2012 12:42
inverse square wrote:
inverse square wrote:
King_Kong wrote:
Nice MA-1s anywhere? Seen this alpha industries one but its not quite what i'm after, arms way to bulky.
This, are surplus ones worth a shot anyone?
The alpha industry ma-1s that they have in size aren't half bad at all. A bit too bulky for me, I'm more in the market for a Toj-a-like or infact a Toj ma-1 if anyones got one for sale?
freshflow
freshflow avatar

2721 posts since 9/6/09

12 Jan 2012 21:02
This is ridiculous:

When was it from and anyone know where I can get an XL? Yahoo my best bet?
beedub
beedub avatar

6810 posts since 7/3/07

12 Jan 2012 21:47
Only 3 or 4 years ago I think?