Menswear: The where can I get this from? thread


Show original post
Sneakysbest
Sneakysbest avatar

1893 posts since 28/1/12

19 Sep 2012 18:24
@ tobychops

http://FUSShop.co.uk/collections/new-balance/products/new-balance-576-black-white-m576kgs
NigelBenn
NigelBenn avatar

4038 posts since 6/2/08

19 Sep 2012 20:50
Thats ace sebastian. Just saw it at Bureau. Trouble is, no matter how close an alternative you find, you will always know it's not the real deal and never really like it, will end up in the classifieds in a few weeks.
Rez
Rez avatar

7935 posts since 5/4/09

19 Sep 2012 21:12
Considered Essemplare?

http://www.yoox.com/uk/41312649OJ/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10;=41312649EC&sizeId;=

Sebastian17
Sebastian17 avatar

2035 posts since 23/8/10

19 Sep 2012 21:22
lew909 wrote: Thats ace sebastian. Just saw it at Bureau. Trouble is, no matter how close an alternative you find, you will always know it's not the real deal and never really like it, will end up in the classifieds in a few weeks.

True, saw the Ten-C one irl, it was amazing.



Pretty nice that, but for that proce I could add a bit more and afford the Ten-C one. Cant wear black either, never liked it, reminds me of school.
Sebastian17
Sebastian17 avatar

2035 posts since 23/8/10

19 Sep 2012 21:23
probably get mugged off for the comment about black clothing.
brunsy
brunsy avatar

259 posts since 24/2/12

20 Sep 2012 11:03
Anyone know where I can get hold of a folk canvas overcoat in size 2/3 ?
SteveJ
SteveJ avatar

111 posts since 18/2/12

20 Sep 2012 12:14
Anyone seen the universal works deck jacket posted in the jackets thread anywhere to fit size small?
beedub
beedub avatar

6810 posts since 7/3/07

20 Sep 2012 12:32
Sebastian17 wrote: Pretty nice that, but for that proce I could add a bit more and afford the Ten-C one. Cant wear black either, never liked it, reminds me of school.

Surely you'd have to add quite a lot more to get the Ten-C?
shego
shego avatar

1543 posts since 11/12/07

21 Sep 2012 23:46
Memory is going, someone posted an olive quilted/padded bomber jacket from US/Canada a while back?
SkibbeDiWoo
SkibbeDiWoo avatar

35 posts since 21/1/12

23 Sep 2012 15:50
Has anyone tried belts from arnoldsleathergoods?

http://www.arnoldleathergoods.co.uk/acatalog/Men_s_Leather_Belts.html

Is there another Europe based seller who makes belts at £20-£30?
MuayThaiPimp
MuayThaiPimp avatar

7925 posts since 10/8/11

23 Sep 2012 15:58
A light washed denim jacket, or decent denim jacket(no clarkson)
eazypz
eazypz avatar

2979 posts since 16/4/10

24 Sep 2012 11:50
Want a plain and simply biker exactly like this:

tobychops
tobychops avatar

99 posts since 2/11/10

27 Sep 2012 01:02
Where can I buy a norse beanie in london?

Also anyone know were I can get some Nike lunar flow woven black trainers in a 10?

Cheers!
Bennelli
Bennelli avatar

3461 posts since 25/5/11

27 Sep 2012 01:16
MuayThaiPimp wrote: A light washed denim jacket, or decent denim jacket(no clarkson)
Kuro is top quality denim.
http://www.penelopeshoponline.com/shopping/men/kuro-denim-jacket-item-10162568.aspx
unever
unever avatar

37 posts since 15/11/10

27 Sep 2012 05:25
tobychops wrote: Where can I buy a norse beanie in london?

Also anyone know were I can get some Nike lunar flow woven black trainers in a 10?

Cheers!

Hideout had the full range of Norse beanies
manula
manula avatar

1648 posts since 11/9/11

27 Sep 2012 09:46
unever wrote:
tobychops wrote: Where can I buy a norse beanie in london?

Also anyone know were I can get some Nike lunar flow woven black trainers in a 10?

Cheers!

Hideout had the full range of Norse beanies

Goodhood store
sj99
sj99 avatar

2151 posts since 26/11/10

27 Sep 2012 10:27
eazypz wrote: Want a plain and simply biker exactly like this
Toj
deuce
deuce avatar

13636 posts since 21/1/08

27 Sep 2012 10:37
How much are ToJs?
emiserry
emiserry avatar

1090 posts since 5/8/11

27 Sep 2012 10:46
http://templeofjawnz.com/?page_id=310
haemogoblin3
haemogoblin3 avatar

444 posts since 21/10/08

27 Sep 2012 10:48
450 for the leathers. prices gone up substantially the last few years. think you'd get a much better deal from 2nd hand ones, though you obviously dont get to customise them…