Menswear: The where can I get this from? thread


Show original post
trailofdavid
trailofdavid avatar

6334 posts since 14/8/09

29 Jul 2015 20:25
Anto wrote: This has been probably asked too many times but, where i can get some nice fit and quality ls breton tops with a not too wide\boat neck?

Tee weight, for spring\summer.

Thanks!

Armor lux did some linen mix ones. Check the great divide
Anto
Anto avatar

3797 posts since 19/1/12

29 Jul 2015 21:17
Neck seems a bit too wide…thanks though!
rsloan
rsloan avatar

931 posts since 4/5/03

31 Jul 2015 09:45
Anyone know where this shirt is from?

roophees
roophees avatar

1688 posts since 18/12/10

31 Jul 2015 15:05
What's a good price for a Filson briefcase/satchel? Do these make sales?
keepItOldSkool
keepItOldSkool avatar

169 posts since 26/11/08

31 Jul 2015 17:56
Anyone know what these shorts are ?

Dasein
Dasein avatar

1428 posts since 1/11/09

1 Aug 2015 08:24
Dasein wrote: Gitman Gingham short sleeve shirt | size Medium


anybody know where i can get this from?
EssexBoyII
EssexBoyII avatar

6773 posts since 5/6/07

1 Aug 2015 08:53
keepItOldSkool wrote: Anyone know what these shorts are ?


Off white ain't they??
southpaw.6
southpaw.6 avatar

394 posts since 1/6/10

1 Aug 2015 10:45
roophees wrote: What's a good price for a Filson briefcase/satchel? Do these make sales?
If you're after a more common model like a 256 in tan, enough places stock them that you can usually find a 30% discount if you're patient. Less commonly stocked models can be harder to find with a decent discount
01huba
01huba avatar

390 posts since 14/7/11

1 Aug 2015 22:40
CP slip on Black canvas, 42 please
Dasein
Dasein avatar

1428 posts since 1/11/09

3 Aug 2015 19:45
Dasein wrote:
Dasein wrote: Gitman Gingham short sleeve shirt | size Medium


anybody know where i can get this from?

somebody must know where i can get this from?
amin
amin avatar

1215 posts since 5/11/06

3 Aug 2015 19:51
^ you can get it made to order

http://gitmanvintage.com/pages/made-to-order
SkibbeDiWoo
SkibbeDiWoo avatar

36 posts since 21/1/12

6 Aug 2015 08:00
What is the go-to shop for simple handmade leather belts in Europe? I know of some in USA like this, but I live in Denmark and the import fees outside Europe are massive.

So far I have found Arnold Leather Goods, but would like to hear if someone has good recommendations.
macgy
macgy avatar

216 posts since 26/11/11

6 Aug 2015 09:26
http://www.leatherprojects.com/collections/belts/products/gunmetal-belt

These are made in Copenhagen
Jimmy326
Jimmy326 avatar

4565 posts since 22/9/07

6 Aug 2015 09:34
Corter do great simple belts and mark down without being asked (although I would still mention it in the order notes). Cheap shipping too.

http://shop.corterleather.com/
SkibbeDiWoo
SkibbeDiWoo avatar

36 posts since 21/1/12

6 Aug 2015 12:18
Thanks, i'll look into these

Jimmy326 wrote: Corter do great simple belts and mark down without being asked (although I would still mention it in the order notes). Cheap shipping too.
http://shop.corterleather.com/

These are also nice, but unfortunately danish customs jack up the price. The belt costs 43 GBP shipped, but when it runs through customs I end up paying total 68 GBP… Thanks though!
Maguire
Maguire avatar

447 posts since 12/2/12

6 Aug 2015 15:04
SkibbeDiWoo wrote: What is the go-to shop for simple handmade leather belts in Europe? I know of some in USA like this, but I live in Denmark and the import fees outside Europe are massive.

http://www.equusleather.co.uk/
http://www.celticleather.co.uk/
freshflow
freshflow avatar

2721 posts since 9/6/09

6 Aug 2015 15:46
Looking for a tapered black trouser, ideally quite a heavy cotton and with a mid-high rise. Have tried about 20 pairs but no luck.

Anyone seen anything on their travels?
SkibbeDiWoo
SkibbeDiWoo avatar

36 posts since 21/1/12

6 Aug 2015 16:28
Maguire wrote:
SkibbeDiWoo wrote: What is the go-to shop for simple handmade leather belts in Europe? I know of some in USA like this, but I live in Denmark and the import fees outside Europe are massive.

http://www.equusleather.co.uk/
http://www.celticleather.co.uk/
Damn, good job mate. That Celtic seems reasonable, AND he sells bellows. Thanks for the help.
waterfall
waterfall avatar

1168 posts since 14/1/07

7 Aug 2015 20:18
anyone know uk stockists for




they gt them in states here, used to stock them at Oi Polloi

http://www.newyorkhatco.com/product/516

oldgregg
oldgregg avatar

6315 posts since 13/4/02

8 Aug 2015 16:18
waterfall wrote: anyone know uk stockists for




they gt them in states here, used to stock them at Oi Polloi

http://www.newyorkhatco.com/product/516

Beaut Cool