Menswear: Which watch?


Show original post
sodomgomorra
sodomgomorra avatar

1603 posts since 24/3/14

3 Oct 2017 10:49

It's forgotten because there's no one left to remember it. I've found it, because there is no one left who can be bothered to do any archiving.

You're wrong- nothing you've said or assumed about me holds a modicum of truth, and that's about the extend of me entertaining you in your self-appointed role as Fuk's bourgeoisie hunter- chasing decadent windmills.

Mate, I like you and your middle aged weeaboo antics but you're really grasping at straws here.
BANKS
BANKS avatar

187 posts since 8/5/14

posted 4 Oct 2017 19:03, edited 4 Oct 2017 19:03
Yeaterday’s pick up. Rolex GMT II BLNR. Excuse the right hander pic


sodomgomorra
sodomgomorra avatar

1603 posts since 24/3/14

4 Oct 2017 20:27
BANKS
BANKS avatar

187 posts since 8/5/14

4 Oct 2017 21:03
Click on the image!
TROYBOY
TROYBOY avatar

1108 posts since 28/2/12

4 Oct 2017 23:40
Anyone got a breitling super ocean heritage 1 or 2??
wembly
wembly avatar

572 posts since 15/1/13

5 Oct 2017 06:35
nice choice BANKS!
fudge.dredd
fudge.dredd avatar

2002 posts since 15/12/12

15 Oct 2017 15:18
Awaiting the arrival of my new SS Daytona any day now…
gonzoking
gonzoking avatar

840 posts since 13/3/11

15 Oct 2017 17:43
sodomgomorra wrote: It's forgotten because there's no one left to remember it. I've found it, because there is no one left who can be bothered to do any archiving.

You're wrong- nothing you've said or assumed about me holds a modicum of truth, and that's about the extend of me entertaining you in your self-appointed role as Fuk's bourgeoisie hunter- chasing decadent windmills.

Mate, I like you and your middle aged weeaboo antics but you're really grasping at straws here.

and that's about the *extent* of me, ts ts, very poor english for fuks self appointed posh boy.
BANKS
BANKS avatar

187 posts since 8/5/14

15 Oct 2017 19:57
fudge.dredd wrote: Awaiting the arrival of my new SS Daytona any day now…

From AD or grey market?
sodomgomorra
sodomgomorra avatar

1603 posts since 24/3/14

16 Oct 2017 22:32
gonzoking wrote: and that's about the *extent* of me, ts ts, very poor english for fuks self appointed posh boy.

Not a native speaker so please allow it. Who are you again?
sofashionmuchamaze
sofashionmuchamaze avatar

870 posts since 12/12/13

17 Oct 2017 16:59
fudge.dredd wrote: Awaiting the arrival of my new SS Daytona any day now…

Sweet, how long was the wait?
fouineoursb
fouineoursb avatar

1626 posts since 12/11/06

posted 17 Oct 2017 18:30, edited 17 Oct 2017 18:30
My PP Nautilus should arrive these weeks as well! Smiling
Trent
Trent avatar

2044 posts since 18/1/09

18 Oct 2017 06:26
Decided to put my name down on the new Seadweller at Rolex. 9 month waiting list.
BANKS
BANKS avatar

187 posts since 8/5/14

18 Oct 2017 17:29
Trent wrote: Decided to put my name down on the new Seadweller at Rolex. 9 month waiting list.

Thought it would be longer to be honest. I have tried one on, it is a chunky watch but very nice nonetheless.
fudge.dredd
fudge.dredd avatar

2002 posts since 15/12/12

18 Oct 2017 17:47
fouineoursb wrote: My PP Nautilus should arrive these weeks as well! Smiling

Don’t do this. I don’t lie about these things my friend.


BANKS wrote:
fudge.dredd wrote: Awaiting the arrival of my new SS Daytona any day now…

From AD or grey market?

Pre-ordered from AD ages back. Still awaiting.
toocan
toocan avatar

889 posts since 7/11/07

18 Oct 2017 19:26
What's AD stand for?
fudge.dredd
fudge.dredd avatar

2002 posts since 15/12/12

18 Oct 2017 19:29
Authorised Dealer
fouineoursb
fouineoursb avatar

1626 posts since 12/11/06

18 Oct 2017 19:52
fudge.dredd wrote:
fouineoursb wrote: My PP Nautilus should arrive these weeks as well! Smiling

Don’t do this. I don’t lie about these things my friend.

why not mate?
fudge.dredd
fudge.dredd avatar

2002 posts since 15/12/12

18 Oct 2017 20:24
I thought you were being facetious.
TROYBOY
TROYBOY avatar

1108 posts since 28/2/12

18 Oct 2017 21:44
fouineoursb wrote:
fudge.dredd wrote:
fouineoursb wrote: My PP Nautilus should arrive these weeks as well! Smiling

Don’t do this. I don’t lie about these things my friend.

why not mate?

Cos archie luxury says so…….