Menswear: Which watch?


Show original post
perloid
perloid avatar

410 posts since 7/9/11

posted 13 Feb 2021 02:22, edited 13 Feb 2021 02:22
ismvil wrote: Red SD43 today. Now my everyday ting


My earlier mentioned colleague just got the same watch 3 days ago from his AD, soooo boss! Unfortunately My wrists are too tiny for it…

For anyone questioning dropping coin on Rolex - most regular issues beat inflation rate by value increase each year since introduction - if you have spare money I’d rather invest in a nice watch an wear it instead of watching inflation decimating your money sitting in the bank account…
fudge.dredd
fudge.dredd avatar

1752 posts since 15/12/12

posted 13 Feb 2021 16:32, edited 13 Feb 2021 16:32
burny wrote:
fudge.dredd wrote:
fudge.dredd wrote:
Jimmy326 wrote:
fudge.dredd wrote: Another Rolex incoming tomorrow…. this one I’ve been waiting quite a while for…
Was it stuck in the glove box at Heathrow?

No my driver collected that the other week. Jealous, much? You should ask your mother how roomy it is in the back too.

Weirdo.

Just the Z Blue this time.


So do you have a driver for certain cars? Cause you’re obviously in the driving seat here. Any pics of the Rolls yet? Mad that you can post countless Rolexes but can’t post a single pic of the Rolls. Jimmy Hill jawdrop

Yes driver for the Rolls but I drive the others myself. It’s securely at one of my other properties since I was out of the country for so long Cool

The Rolexes are new, purchased and delivered to me and also quite compact, if you’ve ever seen one in real life. Hence why I can take pics as they’re on my wrist, etc.

And to SNEAKYSPENIS - prove to me ONE of my Rolex watches I’ve posted is fake and I’ll transfer £10k to you today. But if you can’t then you send me £100. Those odds sound favourable to you? Or you going to slide away like the snail you are?

Name me one of the watches and I’ll take whatever shots of it you want. I have them all with me right now.

Your move chief.
fudge.dredd
fudge.dredd avatar

1752 posts since 15/12/12

posted 13 Feb 2021 16:36, edited 13 Feb 2021 16:36
swede wrote: ngl really jelly of the milgauss. fuck you fudge

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud
Sneakysbest
Sneakysbest avatar

2040 posts since 28/1/12

14 Feb 2021 15:57
fudge.dredd wrote:
burny wrote:
fudge.dredd wrote:
fudge.dredd wrote:
Jimmy326 wrote:
fudge.dredd wrote: Another Rolex incoming tomorrow…. this one I’ve been waiting quite a while for…
Was it stuck in the glove box at Heathrow?

No my driver collected that the other week. Jealous, much? You should ask your mother how roomy it is in the back too.

Weirdo.

Just the Z Blue this time.


So do you have a driver for certain cars? Cause you’re obviously in the driving seat here. Any pics of the Rolls yet? Mad that you can post countless Rolexes but can’t post a single pic of the Rolls. Jimmy Hill jawdrop

Yes driver for the Rolls but I drive the others myself. It’s securely at one of my other properties since I was out of the country for so long Cool

The Rolexes are new, purchased and delivered to me and also quite compact, if you’ve ever seen one in real life. Hence why I can take pics as they’re on my wrist, etc.

And to SNEAKYSPENIS - prove to me ONE of my Rolex watches I’ve posted is fake and I’ll transfer £10k to you today. But if you can’t then you send me £100. Those odds sound favourable to you? Or you going to slide away like the snail you are?

Name me one of the watches and I’ll take whatever shots of it you want. I have them all with me right now.

Your move chief.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Far too easy to get under your skin
TROYBOY
TROYBOY avatar

946 posts since 28/2/12

15 Feb 2021 23:41
TheTiger wrote: Definitely feels like a G-Shock day…


Got one of these last week, very impressed. Only got two "expensive" watches and its a relief to just wear a watch and not have to worry.
Its a bitch to set though I thought, had to youtube it and watch the tutorial as couldnt understand the instructions in the boxSmiling
fudge.dredd
fudge.dredd avatar

1752 posts since 15/12/12

20 Feb 2021 00:53
Sneakysbest wrote:
fudge.dredd wrote:
burny wrote:
fudge.dredd wrote:
fudge.dredd wrote:
Jimmy326 wrote:
fudge.dredd wrote: Another Rolex incoming tomorrow…. this one I’ve been waiting quite a while for…
Was it stuck in the glove box at Heathrow?

No my driver collected that the other week. Jealous, much? You should ask your mother how roomy it is in the back too.

Weirdo.

Just the Z Blue this time.


So do you have a driver for certain cars? Cause you’re obviously in the driving seat here. Any pics of the Rolls yet? Mad that you can post countless Rolexes but can’t post a single pic of the Rolls. Jimmy Hill jawdrop

Yes driver for the Rolls but I drive the others myself. It’s securely at one of my other properties since I was out of the country for so long Cool

The Rolexes are new, purchased and delivered to me and also quite compact, if you’ve ever seen one in real life. Hence why I can take pics as they’re on my wrist, etc.

And to SNEAKYSPENIS - prove to me ONE of my Rolex watches I’ve posted is fake and I’ll transfer £10k to you today. But if you can’t then you send me £100. Those odds sound favourable to you? Or you going to slide away like the snail you are?

Name me one of the watches and I’ll take whatever shots of it you want. I have them all with me right now.

Your move chief.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Far too easy to get under your skin

You gonna take the bet ?
burny
burny avatar

6033 posts since 25/5/06

20 Feb 2021 06:59
Prove beyond all doubt you own a Rolls Royce and I won’t post up here what you do for a living. Eye-wink
Ulster_Blue
Ulster_Blue avatar

5577 posts since 16/7/06

20 Feb 2021 07:30
Tell us!!
Sneakysbest
Sneakysbest avatar

2040 posts since 28/1/12

20 Feb 2021 07:36
Fudge if your that bothered by somebody calling your watches snide on the internet, you need help. Take comfort that your watches are real whilst you sit in your rollers laughing at us peasants.
TROYBOY
TROYBOY avatar

946 posts since 28/2/12

20 Feb 2021 08:46
Ooooooh, this is getting interesting now
joeyjojo
joeyjojo avatar

4656 posts since 24/8/06

20 Feb 2021 09:11
Very!!!
Centurionone
Centurionone avatar

1650 posts since 30/3/11

20 Feb 2021 09:17
Sneakysbest wrote: Fudge if your that bothered by somebody calling your watches snide on the internet, you need help. Take comfort that your watches are real whilst you sit in your rollers laughing at us peasants.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud
RickRude
RickRude avatar

3927 posts since 13/1/12

20 Feb 2021 10:01
burny wrote: Prove beyond all doubt you own a Rolls Royce and I won’t post up here what you do for a living. Eye-wink

Before you do that Mr McCall - get Mookies £100 back please
smith
smith avatar

11464 posts since 5/5/04

20 Feb 2021 10:51
Thought it was obvious fudge works with a dealer. My favourite post was when everyone was posting their roleys in here and he joined the party with a photo of one with the protection sticker still on the glass. Someone noticed and he replied with "got it just yesterday" Laughing out loud
Crackajack
Crackajack avatar

8008 posts since 21/4/05

20 Feb 2021 11:10
Works for one of those watch & car hire places used for weddings / occasions ?
TROYBOY
TROYBOY avatar

946 posts since 28/2/12

20 Feb 2021 11:34
this sounds like the last episode of Phoneshop when the guy flexing in an Audi TT actually works in a car wash and borrows cars to drive about in Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud
quest
quest avatar

3730 posts since 11/7/11

20 Feb 2021 11:38
i hope it’s something mad like train driver
morning mist
morning mist avatar

3528 posts since 29/5/05

20 Feb 2021 11:39
100% trophy husband (he is obviously dreamy and well read) and all his watches and cars are a gift from his wife to keep him sedated
morning mist
morning mist avatar

3528 posts since 29/5/05

20 Feb 2021 11:41
fudge.dredd wrote: Collected new weekend car.


I rest my case
Brian Damage
Brian Damage avatar

8031 posts since 21/10/03

20 Feb 2021 13:08
TROYBOY wrote: this sounds like the last episode of Phoneshop when the guy flexing in an Audi TT actually works in a car wash and borrows cars to drive about in Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Laughing out loud