Menswear: Which watch?


Show original post
fudge.dredd
fudge.dredd avatar

2076 posts since 15/12/12

posted 23 Mar 2022 20:30, edited 23 Mar 2022 20:30
TROYBOY wrote: same peeps that killed Epstein i heard…..

You mean you think he’s dead?

Guy hung himself from a bedpost 3 feet off the ground apparently. Laughing out loud Ubercool
Doogan
Doogan avatar

1258 posts since 13/4/14

23 Mar 2022 20:31
Thirsty for one of the non booby trap colours.
smith
smith avatar

11790 posts since 5/5/04

posted 23 Mar 2022 20:31, edited 23 Mar 2022 20:31
Best wrote: Unbelievable value to be honest. The sizing looks spot on.

Any word on details on the UK release, the swatch site says absolutely nothing. I presume it’s a queue job rather than pineapples?

This Saturday. All three London stores. Carnaby , Covent GArden and Oxford Street.

It will be a fuk unmeet Saturday morning. Keep your distance from me though as I've currently got covid Sticking out tongue


https://www.swatch.com/en-gb/mission-to-mercury-so33a100/SO33A100.html
TROYBOY
TROYBOY avatar

1136 posts since 28/2/12

23 Mar 2022 20:32
for some reason i didnt think they would be quartz movements, kind spoils it but still want that yellow one for a weekend wearer
eazypz
eazypz avatar

3679 posts since 16/4/10

23 Mar 2022 20:39
smith wrote:
Best wrote: Unbelievable value to be honest. The sizing looks spot on.

Any word on details on the UK release, the swatch site says absolutely nothing. I presume it’s a queue job rather than pineapples?

This Saturday. All three London stores. Carnaby , Covent GArden and Oxford Street.

It will be a fuk unmeet Saturday morning. Keep your distance from me though as I've currently got covid Sticking out tongue


https://www.swatch.com/en-gb/mission-to-mercury-so33a100/SO33A100.html

Was thinking the same thing! Will probably head to the Carnaby St store.
Doogan
Doogan avatar

1258 posts since 13/4/14

23 Mar 2022 20:43
I'll head to the Edinburgh store. I just wonder if these will sell out straight away or if there will be plenty stock.
smith
smith avatar

11790 posts since 5/5/04

23 Mar 2022 20:49
They have gone pretty much under the watch hype radar so hope they are an easy cop.

Just seen the news that the Timepiece Gentleman been robbed at home. Literally everyone in the comments calling it an insurance job. He does sound incredibly relaxed when talking about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBlUwzUmVew
Jesus
Jesus avatar

6099 posts since 7/10/08

23 Mar 2022 21:04
TROYBOY wrote: yea, he seems ok dont he. Didnt realise he was wheelchair bound until the other day.

no Franklin D. Roosevelt
misled
misled avatar

4497 posts since 3/1/02

posted 23 Mar 2022 21:10, edited 23 Mar 2022 21:10
Swatch seamaster are great. Wish I could get through to Edinburgh to try my luck. Imagine there will be hefty queues though.
fudge.dredd
fudge.dredd avatar

2076 posts since 15/12/12

23 Mar 2022 21:20
smith wrote: Just seen the news that the Timepiece Gentleman been robbed at home. Literally everyone in the comments calling it an insurance job. He does sound incredibly relaxed when talking about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBlUwzUmVew

Nothing about this guy is what it seems.
TROYBOY
TROYBOY avatar

1136 posts since 28/2/12

23 Mar 2022 21:31
eazypz wrote:
smith wrote:
Best wrote: Unbelievable value to be honest. The sizing looks spot on.

Any word on details on the UK release, the swatch site says absolutely nothing. I presume it’s a queue job rather than pineapples?

This Saturday. All three London stores. Carnaby , Covent GArden and Oxford Street.

It will be a fuk unmeet Saturday morning. Keep your distance from me though as I've currently got covid Sticking out tongue


https://www.swatch.com/en-gb/mission-to-mercury-so33a100/SO33A100.html

Was thinking the same thing! Will probably head to the Carnaby St store.

see you there lad, nice and early
Best
Best avatar

9980 posts since 21/10/05

23 Mar 2022 21:39
I’m thinking Covent Garden will be quieter?

This is like the old days of queueing for trainers
TROYBOY
TROYBOY avatar

1136 posts since 28/2/12

posted 23 Mar 2022 21:51, edited 23 Mar 2022 21:51
https://youtu.be/jGQZWZP327c

mini preview of the colours
Doogan
Doogan avatar

1258 posts since 13/4/14

23 Mar 2022 22:05
TROYBOY wrote: https://youtu.be/jGQZWZP327c

mini preview of the colours

They are commenting that it's not limited edition and were told they will go online in future.
TROYBOY
TROYBOY avatar

1136 posts since 28/2/12

23 Mar 2022 23:15
Saying a person can buy two aswell. Shud be one per person
jacko198
jacko198 avatar

601 posts since 23/10/09

23 Mar 2022 23:43
Got me thinking of driving 4 hours to London or Edinburgh for one! Laughing out loud
TROYBOY
TROYBOY avatar

1136 posts since 28/2/12

posted 24 Mar 2022 00:56, edited 24 Mar 2022 00:56
So whats peeps favs??
Sun and Pluto for me
-DiscoTits-
-DiscoTits- avatar

1001 posts since 26/11/07

24 Mar 2022 01:49
fudge.dredd wrote:
smith wrote: Just seen the news that the Timepiece Gentleman been robbed at home. Literally everyoneLaughing out loud in the comments calling it an insurance job. He does sound incredibly relaxed when talking about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBlUwzUmVew

Nothing about this guy is what it seems.

Oh the irony! Laughing out loud
TheTiger
TheTiger avatar

4157 posts since 23/2/03

24 Mar 2022 05:27
Long shot I know, but if anyone is going on Saturday and is willing/able to pick an extra one up please shoot me a DM in advance. Cheers Cool
NigelBenn
NigelBenn avatar

4778 posts since 6/2/08

24 Mar 2022 08:43
What time are people getting down there?