Menswear: Winter Jackets / Coats!


Show original post
Hanto
Hanto avatar

1763 posts since 30/11/09

27 Oct 2019 11:06
mistamilan wrote: Looks fine. But I'm 6.5 and would be perfect for me. Let me know if you plan to sell. Wouldn't mind paying a bit extra Cool

Will keep you posted.Eye-wink

I get what you mean illwill. It's the sleeves that only slightly bothers me. I don't like sleeves that massively cover my hand.

I literally had about 20 seconds to decide and should really have got a M and L but thought it may cause the order to get cancelled. Plus I wear L in nearly everything so it's not the end of the world.
sydneyking
sydneyking avatar

4581 posts since 26/9/09

27 Oct 2019 12:26
Ahhh so you went for the large? I was just thinking the sleeves aren’t that long on mine
C-Stylez
C-Stylez avatar

5108 posts since 4/7/12

27 Oct 2019 12:57
RVP10 wrote: Anyone seen any wool front down jackets? Not a fan of the bin bag look

Norse Projects do one I believe
Hanto
Hanto avatar

1763 posts since 30/11/09

27 Oct 2019 14:18
sydneyking wrote: Ahhh so you went for the large? I was just thinking the sleeves aren’t that long on mine

Yeah it was a panic purchase! I will keep it though as it is superb and the price is just rediculous!
mistamilan
mistamilan avatar

41 posts since 5/5/09

27 Oct 2019 14:31
Hanto wrote:
mistamilan wrote: Looks fine. But I'm 6.5 and would be perfect for me. Let me know if you plan to sell. Wouldn't mind paying a bit extra Cool

Will keep you posted.Eye-wink

I get what you mean illwill. It's the sleeves that only slightly bothers me. I don't like sleeves that massively cover my hand.

I literally had about 20 seconds to decide and should really have got a M and L but thought it may cause the order to get cancelled. Plus I wear L in nearly everything so it's not the end of the world.

Cheers mate, it's the only one missing from my veilance collection. Probably only suitable for Canada weather or a cold winter. Cant believe you got it at that price, RRP on these are ridiculous.
EssexBoyII
EssexBoyII avatar

6509 posts since 5/6/07

27 Oct 2019 18:31
C-Stylez wrote:
RVP10 wrote: Anyone seen any wool front down jackets? Not a fan of the bin bag look

Norse Projects do one I believe

Indeed they do. Look good too
JustinCredible
JustinCredible avatar

2528 posts since 11/6/08

27 Oct 2019 21:26
Looks sound Hanto, keep it especially at that price
swede
swede avatar

8104 posts since 21/3/09

27 Oct 2019 21:28
Got an XL our legacy flight jacket going up in classifieds in a few days
rural
rural avatar

17578 posts since 26/9/06

27 Oct 2019 21:39
Our Sausagey
Hanto
Hanto avatar

1763 posts since 30/11/09

28 Oct 2019 06:54
mistamilan wrote:
Hanto wrote:
mistamilan wrote: Looks fine. But I'm 6.5 and would be perfect for me. Let me know if you plan to sell. Wouldn't mind paying a bit extra Cool

Will keep you posted.Eye-wink

I get what you mean illwill. It's the sleeves that only slightly bothers me. I don't like sleeves that massively cover my hand.

I literally had about 20 seconds to decide and should really have got a M and L but thought it may cause the order to get cancelled. Plus I wear L in nearly everything so it's not the end of the world.

Cheers mate, it's the only one missing from my veilance collection. Probably only suitable for Canada weather or a cold winter. Cant believe you got it at that price, RRP on these are ridiculous.

I worked it out. It was about 76% off. Jimmy Hill jawdrop
DuffMan
DuffMan avatar

14288 posts since 21/2/07

3 Nov 2019 19:14
Anyone got any good recommendations for a checked mac/overcoat?

Something like these (Prada and Acne) but would rather not shell out £1k!




caol87
caol87 avatar

2045 posts since 28/6/14

3 Nov 2019 19:27
DuffMan wrote: Anyone got any good recommendations for a checked mac/overcoat?

Something like these (Prada and Acne) but would rather not shell out £1k!




Uniqlo U have something similar for reduced sale price of £89.90
Sumbeam
Sumbeam avatar

810 posts since 27/1/11

3 Nov 2019 22:34
DuffMan wrote: Anyone got any good recommendations for a checked mac/overcoat?

Something like these (Prada and Acne) but would rather not shell out £1k!




I’ve got a brand new reversible Thom Browne one in Size 3 if it’s of any interest mate?
Gonna list it in classifieds: https://www.ln-cc.com/en/men’s-reversible-technical-shirt-jacket-in-blue-thb0127033nav.html
YLAup
YLAup avatar

5169 posts since 5/9/11

4 Nov 2019 00:27
That grey oneLaughing out loud

The Uniqlo ones are more like a thin poly Mac, with a printed design, proper poo
colours
colours avatar

625 posts since 15/6/09

4 Nov 2019 01:29
Didn’t know Dylan Klebold modelled coats
crutch
crutch avatar

416 posts since 22/11/12

posted 4 Nov 2019 04:59, edited 4 Nov 2019 04:59
Lamler? Not much cheaper tho

https://lamler.com/shop/trenches
padawan
padawan avatar

4076 posts since 27/6/03

4 Nov 2019 09:02
First Down jacket since my "big bird" Chipie in 1990! OAPEye-wink


La Giacca
swede
swede avatar

8104 posts since 21/3/09

4 Nov 2019 09:11
whats the deal with the lapels?
deuce
deuce avatar

13705 posts since 21/1/08

4 Nov 2019 09:13
same one that evers had i think
illwill
illwill avatar

3695 posts since 17/5/04

4 Nov 2019 09:59
Been watching too much Succession