General Discussion: World Cup 2010 Thread


Show original post
AAA
AAA avatar

10013 posts since 15/12/02

27 Jun 2010 17:43
Redknapp would be shit. As would Hodgson. Would anyone have suggested him 6 months ago Laughing out loud
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

27 Jun 2010 17:44
AAA wrote: Redknapp would be shit.
wrong. be the best manager we have ever had imho.
like to know your reasoning why he would be shit actually.
blokes english, knows his players and runs then properly, and tells it how it is, and doesnt get told who to pick by senior players.
Jesus
Jesus avatar

6098 posts since 7/10/08

27 Jun 2010 17:44
AAA wrote:
Jesus wrote:
AAA wrote: You can tell the billy no mates on this place due to the fact theres 3 or 4 people who have posted on FUK during every England match in the World Cup Laughing out loud

You know who you are

Posted: Sun, 27/06/2010 - 5:19pm

rush back from the pub?

Was at someones house 4 doors down to be honest Cool

jim, of the hill


AAA
AAA avatar

10013 posts since 15/12/02

27 Jun 2010 17:47
Hi-Definition wrote:
AAA wrote: Todays result confirmed this is the shittest World Cup you have ever seen?

Stupid horns, shit hosts, rubbish matches, shit England, too many injurys, not enough goals


Nope, from a neutral point of view that was a brilliant game until the last ten minutes where everyone gave up. Been plenty of brilliant games aswell.

Has there? I missed most of the world cup, only decent games I have seen it the one when Italy lost. What others were there
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

27 Jun 2010 17:48
this world cup has been sick man. the first games were poor cos everyone was to scared to lose, but its been dope since then. ive absolutley loved it, and cos im a realist i even got a shock and got an extra game today from england more than i expected.
AAA
AAA avatar

10013 posts since 15/12/02

27 Jun 2010 17:48
Jesus wrote:
AAA wrote:
Jesus wrote:
AAA wrote: You can tell the billy no mates on this place due to the fact theres 3 or 4 people who have posted on FUK during every England match in the World Cup Laughing out loud

You know who you are

Posted: Sun, 27/06/2010 - 5:19pm

rush back from the pub?

Was at someones house 4 doors down to be honest Cool

jim, of the hill


Are you one of the people whos watched every game on FUK then? Laughing out loud
fontelroy
fontelroy avatar

3200 posts since 14/6/08

27 Jun 2010 17:50
Noble Locks wrote:
AAA wrote: Redknapp would be shit.
wrong. be the best manager we have ever had.

what a load of rubbish - hes a buyer not a tactician - he buys about a million players and puts clubs into debt - and somewhere in there are a few good players

and england were rubbish - as to be expected really. was there honestly anyone who thought we could go anywhere this year

cole was the only one of our back four with any kind of form

lamps and gerrard (our supposed star players) had dwindiling seasons nowhere near their best

and rooney was exhausted from a very long season with united

we were destined for failure
Stephane
Stephane avatar

586 posts since 1/2/08

27 Jun 2010 17:52
i dont believe capello should go either.
england have always been crap bar one time back in 66
managaer always gets sacked and it doesnt change anything.
capellos record in the friendlies amazing - new start, new squad and an ounce of heart
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

27 Jun 2010 17:52
fuck off please gooner. im a neutral, and the england job NEEDS an english manager, and hes the best english manager in the game, as he has proved this season.
its just pure common sense not a load of rubbish.
AAA
AAA avatar

10013 posts since 15/12/02

27 Jun 2010 17:53
fontelroy wrote:
Noble Locks wrote:
AAA wrote: Redknapp would be shit.
wrong. be the best manager we have ever had.

what a load of rubbish - hes a buyer not a tactician - he buys about a million players and puts clubs into debt - and somewhere in there are a few good players

and england were rubbish - as to be expected really. was there honestly anyone who thought we could go anywhere this year

cole was the only one of our back four with any kind of form

lamps and gerrard (our supposed star players) had dwindiling seasons nowhere near their best

and rooney was exhausted from a very long season with united

we were destined for failure

This is the biggest bullshit ever. He's had about 8 weeks off.

Lawro going "They have had a break, in 5 star luxury with whatever they want" sums it up. That is the bgigest bullshit excuse ever.
EVERS
EVERS avatar

8580 posts since 2/7/06

27 Jun 2010 17:54
OnlyOneStop wrote:
EVERS wrote: rooney englands worst player

can't agree too much with that…however gerrard, lampard and johnson ran him close

come on - he's been utter poo. i'd guess he's not made a shot on target.

anyway, capello has to walk for this as the performances have been dire and unacceptable (again).
Mr X
Mr X avatar

7053 posts since 12/7/07

27 Jun 2010 17:55
Fuck England.

AAA
AAA avatar

10013 posts since 15/12/02

27 Jun 2010 17:55
Noble Locks wrote: fuck off please gooner. im a neutral, and the england job NEEDS an english manager, and hes the best english manager in the game, as he has proved this season.
its just pure common sense not a load of rubbish.


Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

27 Jun 2010 17:55
he will walk, im certain of that.
stelfox
stelfox avatar

8488 posts since 11/3/09

27 Jun 2010 17:55
Best game I've seen so far was mexico beating france Laughing out loud chile have been good too, really looking forward to tonight, chile brazil and spain portugal should be good

redknapp would be good for england. I think they'd play nicer football under him too. and font man you're wrong, you just want him to bankrupt us Eye-wink
bill
bill avatar

4931 posts since 5/8/09

27 Jun 2010 17:56
Noble Locks wrote: he will walk, im certain of that.

He's released a statement saying he won't resign according to SSN.
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

27 Jun 2010 17:57
AAA wrote:
Noble Locks wrote: fuck off please gooner. im a neutral, and the england job NEEDS an english manager, and hes the best english manager in the game, as he has proved this season.
its just pure common sense not a load of rubbish.


the RIGHT english manager, not some fucking nodding dog nobody.

and woy hodgson is another gentleman twat, if you seen his punditry youll know how soft he is, he couldnt cut it imho.
bill
bill avatar

4931 posts since 5/8/09

27 Jun 2010 17:57
I like to put the blame on the culture of the modern day premiership footballer, our league and money.

Not sure that's the reason why we're shit, I just like to put the blame there.
fontelroy
fontelroy avatar

3200 posts since 14/6/08

27 Jun 2010 17:57
Noble Locks wrote: fuck off please gooner. im a neutral, and the england job NEEDS an english manager, and hes the best english manager in the game, as he has proved this season.
its just pure common sense not a load of rubbish.

honestly nothing to do with being a gooner - i think we need an english manager now, capello being kack has proved that to me - but there arent any that cut it at the moment

hodgson is the only other real option but it just sticks in the back of my mind that he has had some shockers

im almost thinking bring becks in - he could certainly get the team up for matches

but then again im really not

to be honest i think its much more the players fault than the managers
stelfox
stelfox avatar

8488 posts since 11/3/09

27 Jun 2010 18:00
who was the last englishman to win a league, anywhere, before him? I know it's dutch league so doesn't count as much but still, im curious. He was shit for england anyway, i'm not defending him.