General Discussion: World Cup 2014


Show original post
takinglives
takinglives avatar

565 posts since 13/10/05

20 Jun 2014 15:31
Feel I've suddenly developed dyslexia reading Marley's posts.

@padawan Rooney was the second fastest England player in the Italy game behind Sterling, recorded a top speed of 22.1 compared to 22.2 (think it was kph rather than mph but can't remember). Surprised me.

takinglives
takinglives avatar

565 posts since 13/10/05

20 Jun 2014 15:34
Noble Locks wrote: Lineker with the fucking italy shirt on, please fuck off and stop insulting intelligent people and being so patronizing. Bell end.

Unlikely it may be, but it's not like England need San Marino to beat Brazil and Argentina.
marley
marley avatar

455 posts since 17/3/14

20 Jun 2014 15:51
takinglives wrote: Feel I've suddenly developed dyslexia reading Marley's posts.

@padawan Rooney was the second fastest England player in the Italy game behind Sterling, recorded a top speed of 22.1 compared to 22.2 (think it was kph rather than mph but can't remember). Surprised me.

nice to know , as long as you understand my point everyones happy ,nob
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

20 Jun 2014 16:07
takinglives wrote:
Noble Locks wrote: Lineker with the fucking italy shirt on, please fuck off and stop insulting intelligent people and being so patronizing. Bell end.

Unlikely it may be, but it's not like England need San Marino to beat Brazil and Argentina.
we can do this, lets be positive, its a tough task but we can do it. Come on england. Come on, do us proud.
Burt
Burt avatar

5559 posts since 3/1/10

20 Jun 2014 16:33
Laughing out loud Noble rallying the troops.

Taken Italy 1/2 an hour to get into this game.
smith
smith avatar

10780 posts since 5/5/04

20 Jun 2014 16:43
That's a pen!
india
india avatar

5661 posts since 31/10/05

20 Jun 2014 16:43
englands name on trophy?
Burt
Burt avatar

5559 posts since 3/1/10

20 Jun 2014 16:43
Penno deffo.
rural
rural avatar

17563 posts since 26/9/06

20 Jun 2014 16:44
Oh deer oh deer
smith
smith avatar

10780 posts since 5/5/04

20 Jun 2014 16:44
Justice!
D4N
D4N avatar

3070 posts since 27/9/06

20 Jun 2014 16:45
Laughing out loud What a goal
smith
smith avatar

10780 posts since 5/5/04

20 Jun 2014 16:46
Savage loving it Laughing out loud
Burt
Burt avatar

5559 posts since 3/1/10

posted 20 Jun 2014 16:47, edited 20 Jun 2014 16:47
Love a bit of Robbie Savage analysis - nutter.

Edit - beaten to it!
Noble Locks
Noble Locks avatar

66963 posts since 10/7/03

20 Jun 2014 16:48
The dreams over, i really thought we could ofmdone this without winning a single game.
smith
smith avatar

10780 posts since 5/5/04

20 Jun 2014 16:48
Dear oh dear Gary. You look such a tit right now
Goldie
Goldie avatar

4620 posts since 17/10/07

20 Jun 2014 16:53
England would never beat Costa Rica anyway
smith
smith avatar

10780 posts since 5/5/04

20 Jun 2014 16:55
Henry's overnight beard game Ubercool
billybrown
billybrown avatar

3114 posts since 30/9/07

20 Jun 2014 17:02
Noble Locks wrote: The dreams over, i really thought we could ofmdone this without winning a single game.

Laughing out loud

Costa rica aren't mugs, plus they'll get stronger in the heat.
Arwhyayen
Arwhyayen avatar

368 posts since 13/12/13

20 Jun 2014 17:04
Noble Locks wrote: Lineker with the fucking italy shirt on, please fuck off and stop insulting intelligent people and being so patronizing. Bell end.
missed the start of this coverage, why is he doing that?

a) to completely disregard england and choose to 'support' italy temporarily.
b) Wanting Italy to beat Costa Rica, ultimately giving us more chance to go through

Please say a.

how many times are they going to say 'well, if it's stays like this, England are going home'?

we ARE going home. we deserve to.

Jesus Christ.

inversesquare
inversesquare avatar

6666 posts since 7/6/08

20 Jun 2014 17:12
B