Menswear: Worst last purchase 2013, in association with Centurionone


Show original post
Crackajack
Crackajack avatar

8135 posts since 21/4/05

7 Aug 2015 13:14
burny
burny avatar

6125 posts since 25/5/06

7 Aug 2015 13:14

They tweaked the cap A. You're still a cunt, and thats still a fucking awful tee.

I nominate all of the regulators of this forum. By allowing TIMDOT to continue to post, they are paying for our misery.
swede
swede avatar

10372 posts since 21/3/09

7 Aug 2015 13:18
wouldn't you just want to buy some nice Chelsea boots then?? what the fuck is the deal with the heel as well? looks like something snaye would wear on a date
Crackajack
Crackajack avatar

8135 posts since 21/4/05

7 Aug 2015 13:25
Red Wing do some Chelsea boots which I looked at, the 'Rancher' model, I think, but the engineer is a classic style that suits denim a bit better.
TIMDOT
TIMDOT avatar

876 posts since 6/8/14

posted 7 Aug 2015 14:41, edited 7 Aug 2015 14:41
burny wrote:
They tweaked the cap A. You're still a cunt, and thats still a fucking awful tee.

I nominate all of the regulators of this forum. By allowing TIMDOT to continue to post, they are paying for our misery.

Don't cry fam.Laughing out loud

I don't even have to insult people on here to get them to send for me. Unlike you and others that literally sound like they barely function in normal society.
http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss41/thomasA217/krs12.png

figurine
figurine avatar

6119 posts since 14/5/07

7 Aug 2015 14:44
TIMDOT wrote:
burny wrote:
They tweaked the cap A. You're still a cunt, and thats still a fucking awful tee.

I nominate all of the regulators of this forum. By allowing TIMDOT to continue to post, they are paying for our misery.

Don't cry fam.Laughing out loud

I don't even have to insult people on here to get them to send for me. Unlike you and others that literally sound like they barely function in normal society.

TIMDOT wrote: I have been working somewhere new recently and as I was leaving today. These 3 people, the eldest of which looks like Tommy Robinson (google if u duno) with a more squashed face, clocked me simultaneously and the older one said "stand down lads". Now. There's three things I wish:
-That they aren't nazis
-They didn't see me reading my staunchly left wing literature
-That they betray their appearances and are all top blokes

How 2 proceed?

Pot kettle black?
TIMDOT
TIMDOT avatar

876 posts since 6/8/14

7 Aug 2015 14:54
Boring ass job. Now wonder my imagination flared while exiting the exit.
burny
burny avatar

6125 posts since 25/5/06

7 Aug 2015 15:09
TIMDOT wrote: Boring ass job. Now wonder my imagination flared while exiting the exit.

In what way can I 'barely function'? Are you referring to my 'not being paid' post?
trailofdavid
trailofdavid avatar

6334 posts since 14/8/09

7 Aug 2015 15:13
Genuinely starting to hate KRS-One as a result of this clown
Crackajack
Crackajack avatar

8135 posts since 21/4/05

7 Aug 2015 15:18
Laughing out loud
inversesquare
inversesquare avatar

6769 posts since 7/6/08

7 Aug 2015 15:21
TIMDOT wrote: exiting the exit.
TIMDOT
TIMDOT avatar

876 posts since 6/8/14

posted 7 Aug 2015 15:24, edited 7 Aug 2015 15:24
@Burny
No. Because I don't have a cache of old posts that I use as ammunition.
When people try shit out of the blue I question what they're like IRL.
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5766 posts since 1/4/07

7 Aug 2015 15:26
so a timeless boot style is put in here for god knows what, yet these slip under the radar

sofashionmuchamaze wrote: Got Artselab boots from Antonioli. Bit gothic for my style, but will be fine. Quality is really sick.

burny
burny avatar

6125 posts since 25/5/06

7 Aug 2015 15:40
TIMDOT wrote: @Burny
No. Because I don't have a cache of old posts that I use as ammunition.
When people try shit out of the blue I question what they're like IRL.

Only just read your posts on the last page. That font is comic sans by the way, they've just adapted the cap A.
inversesquare
inversesquare avatar

6769 posts since 7/6/08

7 Aug 2015 16:26
Couldn't agree more SAYWORD!
Honnete
Honnete avatar

224 posts since 15/10/15

7 Jan 2016 11:09
Dirty and complicated
Centurionone
Centurionone avatar

1733 posts since 30/3/11

7 Jan 2016 13:44
Complicated for single digit IQ fellas
swede
swede avatar

10372 posts since 21/3/09

19 Mar 2016 17:57
sydneyking
sydneyking avatar

5183 posts since 26/9/09

19 Mar 2016 18:17
Laughing out loud only just read back through this thread
Mr.X.
Mr.X. avatar

3181 posts since 23/6/13

27 Oct 2016 20:19
This jacket. Seenmy says wear a black t shirt underneath… yeah to hide it!